First Grow In Over 20 Years! Northern Lights Under 600W LED

The trick is to correct issues quickly, coco is very forgiving because only what you put in is available to the plant. You can correct issues quickly.

I will keep that in mind because I admit I was living in denial because I noticed that one leave browning a little bit a few days ago but just hoped it was just a problem with one leaf instead of inspecting the plant and seeing how serious it was so in future I will try to stay on top of problems and correct them quickly.

Coco is great when you're starting out.

The plants seem to like it except for this little mishap. Being more experienced what do you prefer over coco?

I've tried pretty much all the hydro set ups, next will be LOS I think. I want to be set up in a new place before I go with soil.

Cool, I think my hydro days are still a long ways off, lol.

There’s so many mediums and methods to grow in its mind boggling!

I’m sticking with promix for a few rounds and then Dutchman may be going Hi-Brix next year!

Amen brother; I have done some reading on site about all the different fertilizers and grow mediums, hydroponics and organics and it truly is mind-boggling. Someone else mentioned Hi-Brix so I did a little reading on that too and it does seem like a very well researched complete system so I can see why you would want to go that way. I was looking at the nutes Pennywise recommends and a gallon of the one was $165 Canadian on Amazon so for now I think I will stay with my simple system and see what kind of results I end up getting but I am sure his system is vastly superior but I am just too cheap, lol.

DAY 36

I have read that it is recommended to flip to flowering when you have 75% coverage in your SCROG and it looks to me like I am at that point. I actually expected the vegetative state to take a longer than 36 days from the start of germination but here I am and it looks like I am at that point so the question is should I flip to 12/12 now? And if I do is it a good idea to have a 36-hour dark period?

!cid_763343c0-4d04-4b5b-a5c3-bcfa1063f456@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

You go with your gut feeling to me they look just ready.
Dark period is a good idea.

Thank you for your opinion Birdie. I may be jumping the gun a little I know but I am buying CBD oil which is pretty expensive so would be nice to have my own supply sooner than later so your opinion is just the enabling I was looking for, LOL.:Namaste::thanks:

Looks great Homer... as far as nutes go there are several good lines that may be more suitable for your price range. You can check out the Advanced Nutrients Perfect pH line (three bottle system, veg, bloom, and micro) or I just started using MegaCrop and love the results. You can get a free sample if you go to their website. Look up Greenleaf Nutrients...it may interest you.

Looks great Homer... as far as nutes go there are several good lines that may be more suitable for your price range. You can check out the Advanced Nutrients Perfect pH line (three bottle system, veg, bloom, and micro) or I just started using MegaCrop and love the results. You can get a free sample if you go to their website. Look up Greenleaf Nutrients...it may interest you.

This megacrop your running how do you like it so far ?

This megacrop your running how do you like it so far ?
It's great. Easy to work with. Easy to calculate amounts. Easy to see when over feeding. Most importantly, it gave me some sticky colorful hard buds. I'm extremely happy with the stuff.

Thanks a lot for the info Sauga. I would hate to lose my plants at this stage so I really want to start feeding with liquid nutes and I looked up that MegaCrop and it does seem like a pretty broad spectrum food made just for weed but unfortunately it ships from States and with the strike I had a parcel take three weeks to get from the States that I just got today so I would like to find something local but nothing my local shop has online seems to be anything anybody recommends here. Maybe I will just take his recommendation because he does seem pretty clued in till the MegaCrop arrives? Not sure what I’m going to do at this point but I do want to get some liquid nutes. But thanks again for the input.

It's great. Easy to work with. Easy to calculate amounts. Easy to see when over feeding. Most importantly, it gave me some sticky colorful hard buds. I'm extremely happy with the stuff.

I ordered 1000g of Mega Crop so I will let you know when it arrives and how it works. :thumb:

I haven't used any bought nutrients but with all the journal hopping, I have seen some good results

Cool, you are a wealth of info and a constant inspiration!! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom