First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

Lol yeah Angrybird im not known for my patience so its surprising that ive made it to the end :) Today is the day folks , chop will be tonight at 8pm (12 hours from now) i cant wait :) plants will be hung for a few days then paper bagged

First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

That "hay/ grass" smell is actually normal for fresh chopped and dried buds. The terpenes don't start to return until about a week into the curing process. If you sample what you took, you should still get pretty stoned. I always prefer to trim off the larger fan leaves before I hang them but leave most of the sugar leaves. They will dry around your buds protecting them and all of that crystaly goodness!

Also, if you think you dried them a bit too much, try jarring up the buds with some 62% Boveda packs and in a few days you'll be good to go! I see you should be chopping right about now, hope it's going well!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi folks apologies for the lack of updates in the past few days. Thanks for your comment gaboy. Yeah the harvest went well they all smell really nice apart from crit#1 for some reason. All are hanging with all fans removed in 55-60% and 60-65F so i think this should dry them nice and slow. Ive not got any pics yet but will try to remember to take some later. Cheers :)

As promised. Photos 1 and 2 are crit 1 & 2 the rest are the widows thanks again
20161215_105255.jpg
20161215_105332.jpg
20161215_105347.jpg
20161215_105358.jpg
20161215_105315.jpg

Cheers J yeah im sure i wont be dissapointed its just a bummer i had to buy some last night and as always it was cheese ... ugh hate the stuff its good weed but it is all anybody here grows/sells cause of the guaranteed smell. Been smoking it for far too long but it will do for now.

That sucks Angrybird! I think the police are becoming more lenient where im from , especially with northern ireland having access to medicinal cannabis now. There are certain police forces in the uk who have openly said they are no longer pursuing it unless its clear you are selling it.

SGreenman cheers buddy but more like 'shrubs' lol not the tallest by any means but they should produce well

Well folks ive finally managed to get dry weights. All plants came in with just under 1.5 oz which is good considering their size etc. I am extremely happy with the finished results the buds smell amazing especially the widows. They are very smooth and give off the couch lock effect im looking for. Its potent stuff im surprised the critical smells and tasted so good. I will post a link to my next journal when it has begun so for now i want to thank everyone for the help and advice throughout and everyone please have a great christmas with ur families :)

Thought i should just confirm this the plants EACH weighed in at 1.5oz or just under for a combined total weight of 7.5oz. It smells and tasted awesome i would definitely recommend both these strains for a first timer as they took everything i threw at them and produced some of the best weed ive had to date :) merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom