Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Other?

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Positive Energy and a Dank bowl of you're fav strain! :D

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • GTFO! BROHEIM! :(

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Thanks for the kind words :) Hell of a first run, I "really" can't wait for this next THC-Bomb...she's looking sexy :) couple more weeks if all goes well. Miwa how do you prepare for your harvest?
I have learntt much from thee, thank you miwa. You are a good man.
even though your eyes trip me out.

wow your grows are killer!

Thanks for stopping by bro! I'm glad you like - It's actually my first grow :) But you can bet I will keep growing :) Glad you stopped by.

BTW- Dry weight from that first little harvest was 14grams. So nothing special, but it's a start :) I have it curing now. My big Jars are not "airtight" as miwa pointed out. Good lookin, I was trying to test how bad it's letting out with my RH meter. Can't tell. But I do want to get a big air tight container.

I pulled out a couple grams and smoked 2 bowls. Ive been smoking mainly Sativa, so the Indica kinda slapped me up good. :D Let my unlimited container begin :). I expect to harvest the other THC-Bomb here in a few weeks. It's getting dense and fat. It has 15 good sized colas now.

I spent most of my day "rebuilding my 2 flower boxes". They are now official. Legit fresh :) Can't wait to show you guys. I have RAFA and KWAZULU in dark period and will be starting their flowering tomorrow. I am so excited for these 2 as they have fun LST techniques being applied now that I learned so much in my first grow.

4 THC-BOMB (un-fem) seedslings are sprouted and now growing.

Wembley and +Speed will veg for a few more weeks. I'm not sure how I will handle +SPEED as it's an AUTOFLOWER super fast strain. They said from seed to harvest it's 7 weeks. I can't wait to apply my 2L-Hempy BPN with it.

Germing 4 more THC-BOMB seeds from my last harvest.

QUESTION - Can you harvest a seed and start growing it right away no problem?
QUESTION: - Can an AUTOFLOWER strain go 24hours a day with no problem?

Here's an update on my current urban gardening.
ZNb4l.jpg

jnTaS.jpg

H17p1.jpg

nbvVf.jpg

ND3HL.jpg

Now with the plants in it.
cAOhR.jpg

y4o21.jpg

MZyRI.jpg

Have a good day!

I like the table idea , with some simple pipe couplings,and a piece of conduit, you could add height to the whole thing , if ya ever needed to

YoYo another update... Got 14grams curing of my first harvest. Got the Pictures I posted for Plant/Nug of the Month. I seshed with a good friend and he said it's some good stuff. Both of us smoke top shelf from dispensaries too :). So that's fukin awesome! I had a dream a year ago and it's coming to reality :) Law of Attraction.

My Other THC-Bomb is still going, around week 9 now. Still have a couple more weeks yet at least. It was a little slower than her sister. I also redid my boxes and they are now updated. Just made a video on youtube for it.

L3VyD.jpg

UagYu.jpg

f94lt.jpg

1AFcD.jpg

N8deE.jpg

YB2Lh.jpg

9cmwp.jpg

Updated my other box as well and now have Rafa and Kwazulu Flowering in it.
7zzVI.jpg

All three boxes
hTJrI.jpg

Nug of the month entry for 420mag.
Y0DsH.jpg

VFw3l.jpg

Plant of the month entry for 420mag.
YVWnV.jpg

IgSvK.jpg

MarkGreen keep an eye out on my "Kwazulu" it's in a 2L on BPN 2part / LBB. It's grow method is inspired by you and a couple others like twelve12. However, I'm trying something interesting with it, No trimming/pruning this time around ..I'm folding everything and bending with ties. We will see.

You're doing amazing things LV...How are the vids coming along? I got my hearing aids so now I can check you out. I also like the ideas of the tacks on the side of the pots. Now why didn't I think of that.

You're doing amazing things LV...How are the vids coming along? I got my hearing aids so now I can check you out. I also like the ideas of the tacks on the side of the pots. Now why didn't I think of that.

Tyvm! I'm having a blast. The videos are coming along, just trying new things and learning. Eventually, perhaps a year from now I will have great quality videos/channel/journals everything :). Get to learn from great people here at 420. I tried to do what you asked, but I couldn't figure it out. I will sometime. Sorry to hear you gotta have them aids :( hearing aids. But I am glad you got some so you can listen in. Glad you like the tacks, those and the pipe cleaners = LST EZMODE.

wow vibes great journal.. just looked through a bit and you got them to produce some great looking nugs! nice plant i love the way its shaped lol almost looks like an "S". great sized nugs :goodjob:

Thx Chief - First harvest = great success. Just smoked a bowl now...:smokin:
Yeah I learned a lot on that first grow. My LST work from now on will be "interesting" to say the least. I have a kwazulu coming up now that should look pretty tight. Glad you liked :) Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

you did do a great job on your LST. one thing i wish i did was stick to LSTing. i could have been more strict on my plants and trained them better. you did a great job. whats your plans now? new journal or add on to this one. alot of people harvesting right now.. i've asked that same question in 3 journals now lol

:bravo:..Good growing... that LST is doing its thing...i'm getting ready to do my 2nd drafting..and some more clones..:goodjob:

Reading up on that :) . Just ordered a heating mat for 20$ on amazon for my clones. Once that gets here I will try again on some cloning.

you did do a great job on your LST. one thing i wish i did was stick to LSTing. i could have been more strict on my plants and trained them better. you did a great job. whats your plans now? new journal or add on to this one. alot of people harvesting right now.. i've asked that same question in 3 journals now lol

Ty! :thanks: I can't wait to keep this up. Having a lot of fun. Def a great hobby alongside my food growing. I still have 1 more THC-Bomb flowering on week 9 now. I'm thinking 2 more weeks (ish). I will finish that one out on this journal. I then will create my grow cycle #2 Journal featuring RAFA - Female unknown clone given to me by a friend, just named after him. and then another journal with Kwazulu - Female Sativa in a 2Lhempie with BPN2part and BB. Those just went into flower last week.

hi, great grow, im interested in anyone growing using the cfl method, ive only read the 1st few pages and impressed all ready, great vid and gret pics, im also growing cfl method and only at the start of the veg stage, mine are 1 week old give or take a day or 2, just thought id mention about the lights, when the light tell you its 23 watt, then thats the watt you go on, when it says it gives off 100 watt it really dont mean that as it wont be anywhere near as bright as a 100 watt bulb, its not relating to the brightness its just comparing the power, so the 23 watt bulb uses the same power as a 100 incandecent bulb so you alway go on the 1st true wattage, they say you need 4 23 watts per plant, but in not 100% sure on this as ive seen plants grown with less and more lights.

im gona keep reading your journal as you have made a great job of this journal

well done n happy growin

QUESTION - Can you harvest a seed and start growing it right away no problem?
QUESTION: - Can an AUTOFLOWER strain go 24hours a day with no problem?
yes and no, many seeds can germ right away, but to get the best possible success its best to dry them out for a week or 2,,then a day or 2 in the frig to simulate winter, if that 1 your trying does not germ,dry it out ,frig it,try again ,...
autos,,some will flower no problem under 24/0 but i hear some need a small amount of dark to start flowering,i hear ever 1 hour a night is enough,one advantage to autos is that you CAN give them so much light they benefit by growing faster and bigger i personally like to give all my plants(seedlings/clones/veg etc) a little dark time(even just a couple hrs) so they get the benefit of some rest, there are many opinions ,thats mine, i think 24 hours is not how nature does it, :thumb:
i see your using hempy/dwc/2L thats awesome! i have some going i plan to test it in 2 and 1 liters i suspect using coco as the medium it will be possible to grow much bigger plants than you could in the same size container with soil for sure and possibly regular hempys as well, i currently have 2 of my TTrash strain in hempy/dwc/coco, i chose that strain because i have grown it so many times, i know it front to back,so it makes a good measure/control example,:morenutes:
lmao at the gnome i have a 12 inch gnome i like to throw in pics randomly, and i have the youngin' convinced its alive and moves around the house on its own,totally creeps her out :rofl: :thumb: the harvest looks good buddy :goodjob::welldone:

now ive read all your journal it looks like id learn alot from you, you done really well getting grows like that, great journal and great grow, should of read all the journal before my last comment, top grow, it still amazes me when i see grows like this under cfl's

yes and no, many seeds can germ right away, but to get the best possible success its best to dry them out for a week or 2,,then a day or 2 in the frig to simulate winter, if that 1 your trying does not germ,dry it out ,frig it,try again ,...
autos,,some will flower no problem under 24/0 but i hear some need a small amount of dark to start flowering,i hear ever 1 hour a night is enough,one advantage to autos is that you CAN give them so much light they benefit by growing faster and bigger i personally like to give all my plants(seedlings/clones/veg etc) a little dark time(even just a couple hrs) so they get the benefit of some rest, there are many opinions ,thats mine, i think 24 hours is not how nature does it, :thumb:
i see your using hempy/dwc/2L thats awesome! i have some going i plan to test it in 2 and 1 liters i suspect using coco as the medium it will be possible to grow much bigger plants than you could in the same size container with soil for sure and possibly regular hempys as well, i currently have 2 of my TTrash strain in hempy/dwc/coco, i chose that strain because i have grown it so many times, i know it front to back,so it makes a good measure/control example,:morenutes:
lmao at the gnome i have a 12 inch gnome i like to throw in pics randomly, and i have the youngin' convinced its alive and moves around the house on its own,totally creeps her out :rofl: :thumb: the harvest looks good buddy :goodjob::welldone:

-Thanks BID on the seed coverage. I have been still researching this to this day with mixed results. The forums can be a bad thing sometimes with bad information spreading. I learned that one hard with the bud rot and early forced harvest.

-I am following your advice from now on the seeds. I will dry -> refrig ->germ. Makes sense. Tyvm for that knowledge. My THC-BOMB that is still flowering is seeding everywhere. I am excited to pluck them and do this with them. I can already count a good 15. :) Free seeds. The 3 I got from the first plant have been failing for 2 weeks now so into your process they go.

-Autoflower - Thank you. I agree a little bit of night is how nature operates, I will probably do a 20/4. If I was a plant. I would want to sleep :p. Great info and hell ya on the gnome :) My Girlfriend is scared of it. I assure her he can hear everything bad she says :) They are my garden warriors.

-Hempies . I got the idea from you guys here on 420. Miwa/you/markgreen/12twelve were early inspirations. I'm still technically on my first grow. Lot's I have learned and much much much more to learn. Good thing I got great guys like you around. So I'll toke to that ....Tonight I have a friend coming over to sesh and I will pack a bowl to all you guys here on 420 :) of my own stuff..that's the cool part.

Back
Top Bottom