Chronic-2:

What. The fuck?!
IMG_426213.JPG

Possibly premature, but "she" looks like a he!!!

I agree with you. That looks like a male part. Great catch.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Anyone up for baseball???

Ball and stick
IMG_428910.JPG

Also? It appears AK-1 will be showing his nuts tomorrow...
IMG_429310.JPG

I've requested a refund from the seedbank (Dutchseedsshop dot com). The only female is from a bag of unsexed seeds.

And I had an unfortunate accident with BW-1. I accidentally left her propped up, out of the fog box, for several hours...

I lifted her to add some HGuard then got distracted and pulled away. When I got back to her she was VERY unhappy.
IMG_428711.JPG

She's in ph'd water now, under a more gentle light. Fingers are crossed.

Haha, definitely!

I am technicall down to two juvenile plants with unknown sex and 3 potentially viable clones. I went from "hey this is going great!" Right back to square 1!

"The point is not whether or not the glass is full or empty, but that it can be refilled."

Ehh, What's not to be positive about? The knowledge gained far outweighs the minutia of the "bad".

"I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

Besides, It's still not over!

Just talked to the seedbank. He's going to resend the entire order: 10 Chronic, AK and Alien OG, and 20 BW.

I'm definitely concerned about the Fem Genetics, but I know the BW's at least have some females.

All of this "turbulence" - The clear container, The herm, then the two males - has really fucked this grow up. Another male put down today too ☹️

My only female is rehabbing after yours truly spaced out and left her roots sunbathing (they are looking quite nice now though. Pearly white). She is coming back, it just about all of her bud sites are probably shot. Really not a big deal though considering she still has a lot of growing to do. It's going to be slow though.

That leaves me with two 4" tall plants that are really SUCKING it up. Not droopy but not perky. No real growth. Blah blah blah blah blah. Fuck. So I moved them both into 5 gallon buckets with fresh 25% nute strength water. One bucket has aeration and the other the fogger (the fogger provided awesome growth in the beginning before everything started going to shit. So, back to what worked!)

The other giant fog box will be removed tomorrow and from now on it will be a bucket system - easier to manage. I have a plan for the future state but with how much has gone to shit this grow I'm just going to keep it simple. In fact, if the two clones don't take them fuck em I'll just grow the two plants in the tent and LST the fuck out of them until they overtake my tent. I do have to learn how to clone though... if this AK is female and I can salvage the BW female then I can have two mothers.... but I'm getting away from myself.

One clone is dead - the cola clone. The other two... well they're still green and standing up... soo... good?

Anyway, here it is. The simplified fog'o'matic... ��
IMG_431815.JPG

The plant on the top isn't really that much darker then the other, it's just the angle of reflection.

IMG_431614.JPG

Sooooo..... let's see what happens!

Anyone have any ideas as to why my leaf perforations are curling up and my leaves are semi-droopy? Also, the growth has been horribly slow for about a week.
IMG_432612.JPG

Back
Top Bottom