First Grow :)

Brett2theMax

well i have my seeds all germinated, i got 5 that have poped and today i will be planting them in some soil. Due to there not being a gardening supply store i am just using regualr potting soil in 5 gallon pots. I appologize but i will not be able to poast pics right now because i dont have a camera. my ste up is in my closet and i have 5 electric ballast floros, 4 blue spectrum one red spectrum. i am growing and flowering in the same spot so i will not be able to take clones :( oh well though, next time i grow hopefully i will be able to. It is all bag seed that i am growin, but i did pull it from different loads my buddy got so i am hoping for different strains cuz its all from different shit. wish me luck and if you have any questions let me know.

i might be able to borrow a camera, i'll try to do that. . . alls good in my room right now, lights on and plants seem to be liking it, also i know i said i am using floros but i am using an electric ballast in opposition the the lower cycling and more expencive magnetic balast. . . so with the electric balast cycling at a higher rate the plants wont notice the "flicker" because it is to fast!!

thanks for the support all. . i will be sure to update daily, maybe not pics every day. . . i dunno maybe, i feel like i might become a pic whore lol. . . peace and feel free to give me pointers on shit

i cant wait to see how the pics come out to since i got the camera from this girl with dead batteries. . . i'm gonna go to a party now. . . but the kids are starting to reach for the light, i like it, 4 healthy younglings, they have all sheded their shells off of the leaves and one is begining to open upwards twards the light, they all look healthy so far!!! I'll keep you all poasted. peace

Well i have a question, i think they will be fine but i am going home today (wed.) after i get done with all my classes and will not be back untill sunday, do yo think the plants will be alright, they are very young, but right now it is a "spring/early summer" to them and there are dry times during then. . . i just waterd monday and the soil is still moist, should i give them a little bit of a drink befor i go? or do you think they will be alright?

i'll do that right now. . thanx NoDirt

Well i'm back from the weekend and have sad news. . . one plant is dead, it wasnt lookin too hot befor i left, now it has totally dissapeared so i am germing more seeds. . . another plant looks a little immature, the leaves are really small but the color is ok and it is the tallest one. the other 2 plants are doing fantastic, nice foliage growing on them. . . my plants are a little under a week old, but look good so far.

Plant 1
4" tall 2" wide
2 adult leaves and the 2 baby leaves are still on, and 2 more adult leaves are beginning to sprout

Plant 2
3" tall 3/4" wide
The adult leaves are sprouting and the baby leaves are small

Plant 3
3" tall and 1 1/2" wide
Color is good it has 2 adult leaves and the 2 baby leaves are still attached, like plant 1 it is also sprouting 2 more adult leaves

Plant 4
Deceased

I know i'm gonna get a camera for christmas so i will have pics up then, i think its gonna be a 6 or 7 mega pixle cam, so the pics will be good. . . i am gonna borrow a camera soon, i borrowed one already but the batteries were dead, i'm gonna re-borrow it with new batteries and will have pics up soon from that camera hopefully, i know you cant wait. . . untill then peace

forgot to mention that the soil was still moist, so i know thats not why the one plant died and why the other one is runtish

What type of lights and number of them are you using? Just fluoros or fluoros and cfls???

qoute from him

i have 5 electric ballast floros, 4 blue spectrum one red spectrum

yep exactly up north

Well if i didnt have the flue all night last night i would have gotten out and borrowed a camera from a friend, but since i was puking all night long i decided i should stay in so i dont infect a bunch of other people. . . but the plants look good, i they have grown a little, and the plant that looked a little bit on the fritz is lookin a little better now. . . i just hope my plants dont catch my flue

lol, you really dont want me drawing stix. . . it wouldnt do them justice, but thanx for the support

well here is the update, my plants quit streaching and have stayd at about the heights i left you with on the last indept post, so i'm not gonna update height. . . but

Plant 1
has sprouted its 2nd set of adult leaves and is working on the 3rd, lookin good an healthy too, nice color. . . i did however stick a pencil in there and tied it to it for support, tied it very loosley as to not cut any circulation off because they seem fragile right now and i figured to be as gental as possable

Plant 2
has sprouted its 2nd set of adult leaves and also is working on its 3rd set, also good color and looks very healthy. . . i havent tied this one up yet, it looks good and is still standing under its own power, so i'm not going to untill it needs to, i figure it will help make the plant grow stronger.

Plant 3
LOOKING MUCH BETTER, still has small leaves, but it is also still growing the leaves larger. it is also starting to sprout its 2nd set of adult leaves, so i dont think i'm going to worry about it dying any more. . . unless something unexpected goes wrong. I also tied up this plant, i accidentilay hit it with some water when i was watering and it floped over. . . so i tied it up, and i think that may have helped more than anything.

Plant 4
None of the seeds i started germinating have cracked yet, but all the seeds that ended up poping took about 5 days or so to germ, i dunno why. . . i think cuz its just some bag seed. . . we'll see though, i will get a 4th one in there befor i got to flower these, if anything i'll just end up flowering this one early due to space restricions, not another room to flower. . . I'm working on getting a camera still, maybe tomarrow. . . we'll see

I think i might have 2 strains!!! Plants 1 and 3 both have thinner leaves, and plant 2 has a little bit wider leaves, i'm not sure if that is it yet though, because they are so young. . . but for now its wishfull thinking :)

Back
Top Bottom