PCaddict's Second Grow Featuring Budget LED, Growing Amnesia Fast & Sweet Tooth

I wouldn’t wait toooo long.. in those big pots they’re gonna be putting on multiple Inches per day for like 4 months.

your 8x8 does look stellar though bud, good job.

That PH is going to be a tall tree.
If I was concerned about height growing tall satvias, I would get a larger tomato cage, turn it upside down and train the plant to wrap around the cage like lights on a Xmas tree. Save a LOT of height but still a big plant. Just some thoughts from an old weed addled mind :rofl:

I ways thinking about using one. I think that Panama Haze is going to need a lot of support. We have 1, I think I might give it a try

My buddy just came by, I had some goodies for him. The tops from where I topped the girls and a couple cuts from down low so I am hoping he can get them to root

I ways thinking about using one. I think that Panama Haze is going to need a lot of support. We have 1, I think I might give it a try
I was thinking about tomatoe cages yesterday.
i have threatened to use some of those to in fact ive seen them used with some sativas i topped the nh today i think ill put a cage around it and see how it does i measured my tent from the soil to the lights its exactly 5ft..

i have threatened to use some of those to in fact ive seen them used with some sativas i topped the nh today i think ill put a cage around it and see how it does i measured my tent from the soil to the lights its exactly 5ft..
That's funny I topped mine Saturday. I topped the 4. I still have 2 BHs that I would like to grow out too if I have the room. I need to measure from the top of those big 20s to the bottom of my lights. I know I have 7 foot from the floor to the top of my lights

I was wondering about that too Sticky so I went down and measured. My 10 gallon pots are 12 inches high, The Big 20s are 17 inches high so I have 5 foot 7 inches to the bottom of my lights. That was good figuring there Sticky. Do you think I am going to have enough head room ?

So train for an even canopy and spread them out so they are more bush shaped. That Panama is going to be the toughest cause she wants to go straight up like a tree

So train for an even canopy and spread them out so they are more bush shaped. That Panama is going to be the toughest cause she wants to go straight up like a tree
thats how im going to handle them were going to have to play it by ear and when you see something going a direction you don want start bending it or pulling it the way you want just be careful not to break them.

Back
Top Bottom