First Grow :)

PICKS PICKS PICKS!!!! i got it!!!!!

Plant1_11.jpg

Plant2_3.jpg

Plant3_11.jpg

Plant4_4.jpg

FlowerQuestion1.jpg

WOW i'm glad i got these up finally. . . enjoy!!!

ok. . . so it does look like they are going into flower for some reason. .. i dunno i've been on a 24 hr light cycle, all i can figure is that one day i had them setting in a room in sunlight all day but then befor it got dark i put them back under the lights. Can plants go into flower all by themselfs with out any change in light cycle? i'm not sure if they really are, i will be posting pics tomarrow. . . got too much shit to do for exams tonight. Also, what ratio should i get for nutrients? I dont have any idea on what to use. . . the big ones are almost 3 weeks old and the young one is almost 2 weeks old and i want to get nutes worked in. Thanx for the advice and i will put up pix tomarrow.

Peace
-Brett

this is what the plant looked like a few days ago. . . again, i'll post new pics tomarrow

FlowerQuestion_3685501.jpg

Peace
-Brett

lol thanx p420, i was just wondering if this was going into flower though. Any thoughts?

AWSOME, thanx alot man. . . i was reallyworried. . . i dunno what they look like when they first go into flower in person, i have seen pics, but all the pics have little leaves comming out of the joint of the branch and the main stalk. . . by the way is that what people are refering to when they are talking about colas. . . i haven't read anything that explanes what a cola is. . . if some one could enlighten me to terminology i should use during the grow that would be great, i would rather call things by their correct name other than stalks and branches. . . THANKS AGAIN P420!!!

Peace
-Brett

PS thank you, lol you were answering when i was typing this messege. . . edit, gotta love it :)

Well i said i decided to update since my study plans fell through. . . again i apologize for the quality of the pics, when i get my own cameral i'm gonna buy a mini tripod for it too. . . i am a shakey person. . . hehe, well any who here we go!! oh yeah i named them too. . . nothing orriginal, just what i have noticed in how they are growing. . . I got a top and a side view of each plant, i'm going to try to do this so every one can get more visual info on them all. . . oh and how i said i think i have 2 strains befor, i think i dont because as you can see they are all almost identical in their leaf an they all have 3 leaves. . . why is there only 3 leaves?

This is "Tall and Skinney" who is tall and skinney. . . i dunno why but she desides to keep streachin, i took the pencils off the others as you can see in the pics of the rest of the family. You can see my bowls in this pic too, i decided to put them in with the kids to keep them happy, since i cannot use them at the momen. . . i figured i would let them get aquanted a little early so they arent scared to dive in later :Rasta:

TallandSkinney21.jpg

TallandSkinney11.jpg

This is short and fat, doing the exact opposite of tall and skinney, it is still shorter than a pencil yet, but it is growing fatter than T&S, go figure. I think part of the reason why T&S is growing that way is because it was the one that was going to die at the beginning, if you remember me talking aobut that. Here is Short and Fat.

ShortandFat21.jpg

ShortandFat11.jpg

This is Kiddo, partly named after Beatrix Kiddo off of "Kill Bill" but also becaus this is the youngen in the family. She is looking good other than the fact that she ran up into the lights when i was on a 2 day trip, i just got back today and i left thursday night. I did rais the lights a little befor i left but i did not expect her to grow that much. . . She is already starting to fix her leaves, thank god for flouros being a nice cool light source.

Kiddo21.jpg

Kiddo11.jpg

The last one is what i feel to be the best plant in the group. Her name is "Big Momma" because she is the bigges out of every one, about the same height as T&S (Tall and Skinney) maybe a little taller, and is deffinately fatter than S&F (Short and Fat). So i figured Big Momma was a suitable name. She is lookin good too, the bottom leaves arent as droopy as they were befor, they are finnaly getting a little bit of perk to them, but not like i would like them to have.

MigMomma21.jpg

MigMomma11.jpg

Whew, that was a long post, . . . lol Hope you all enjoy the family album :grinjoint: Still waiting for some advice on the nutes. I have another question too, since the big plants are almost 3 weeks and Kiddo is only 1 week behind them should i just vege untill Kiddo is old enough to flower? Comments, questions, general input. . . let me know :Rasta:

Peace
-Brett

LOL you beat me blac!!!

well i'm glad you enjoyed the pics upnorth. hopefully i'll get some better ones up there, i've been trying to think of a way to keep the camera from shaking when i click the picture. . . we'll see on the next round.

Peace
-Brett

Very nice bro keep up the fine work. Man i get off probation in three months. Cant wait till then. Ive been getting some nice ghan weed and my buddy that i get it off scored some seeds. They look very strange with greenish blue color with dark brown stripes on them. Hopefully if every thing goes well with probation i will have a crop started by feb. Anyway lets pray you have some ladies there i know i am lol peace bro

Yeah man, good luck when you go to grow and thanks for the prayrs, i hope they are ladies too!! Glad you guys like what you see so far.

Peace
-Brett

Hey all you experienced growers out there, how many weeks should i vege these plants. Remember the old ones are going to be 1 week older when they go to flower regardless. I am basing all of my time frame off of Kiddo. Alot of you guys go off of clones and i know the veg time is shorther there, atleast i think. I went off of seeds, and am counting since i put them in the soil other wise they are a week older since i put the seeds in for germination. . . i hope that makes sence. Just wondering how long i should vege them, really dont have any idea, i was gonna go for 6 weeks or so, making the old ones 7.

Peace
-Brett

hey how far is ur light from your plants?? im just curious because it looks like ur plants are reaching for it. im not an expert so you dont have to listen to me but i would move it tad bit closer..other than they look healthy :) keep it up :D

lol yeah i know, the lights are really close now. . . i didnt have a good system of hanging the lights at first so they streached young. the lights are probibly 1 - 1 1/2 inches away.

hmmm maybe i will just give it nutes in flowering stage then, i dont think i have room for a huge plant, any words on how long to veg?

Back
Top Bottom