Malawi from Ace (Landrace Sativa)

Cool strain dude - we used to buy this from the locals - we call it Malawi Cob cause it came packaged wound up in corn leaves - it was mainly cultivated wild and was always full of fat seeds - nice social high for a BBQ or poker evening. Have you grown or smoked it before?

Cool strain dude - we used to buy this from the locals - we call it Malawi Cob cause it came packaged wound up in corn leaves - it was mainly cultivated wild and was always full of fat seeds - nice social high for a BBQ or poker evening. Have you grown or smoked it before?

First time growing a landrace sativa :) It was one of two possibilities, the other being their Panama, since they're the landrace sativas with the best rep ;)

Not gonna cob cure/ferment it though, yuck :eek:

Day 26 from seed

Almost 4 weeks since the seeds were sown and the wee ones look healthy.
I should have had the light close in the beginning and helped the seed husks off the sprouts sooner to avoid the seedling stretch, but no biggie :)

I just fired up 2 of the QB's @ ~100w each and use the Q-series lamp as side lighting, so now the lights are pulling around 260w total.

So far I've only watered/misted them with RO water, are they about ready for their first Growth Ionic Drench?

Got my new extraction fan wired and ready to replace the old poorly functioning fan

:passitleft:

If you want to drench the girls I suggest starting with Transplant. After following Doc and Darkscotia's joint journal I saw it mentioned a few times how the Tplant will help kick things into gear and help you build more roots. So I would start with Tplant and then give water and then go Growth. Are you dunking your plants when you water? Or will you when you drench anyways?

If you want to drench the girls I suggest starting with Transplant. After following Doc and Darkscotia's joint journal I saw it mentioned a few times how the Tplant will help kick things into gear and help you build more roots. So I would start with Tplant and then give water and then go Growth. Are you dunking your plants when you water? Or will you when you drench anyways?

I watered with transplant when I planted the seeds, and have since just been giving them a little water when needed.

I intend to dunk them as long as they're in 1 gallon pots :)

Back
Top Bottom