First hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lights

Res change day 55

OKay, we're getting to the end of things here. Tomorrow will be 8 weeks of 12/12, the Northern Lights should be finishing up in the next week or so and the Sour Diesel will come shortly after that.

Today I changed the res. I've been letting my nutes go down slowly, it doesn't appear they are eating much of anything now. I last checked the ppm Sunday, I was hampered in my testing with the family here. The SD only ate about 35 ppm since then and the Northern lights ate about 110 ppm. So today I added only water with Liquid Carbo Load, 1- tbs to the SD and 2 to the NL. I'll run this until harvest day.

First, the SD. These buds are building up nicely, lots of trichs and smelling so sweet! Here are some pics:

IMG_19493.jpg

IMG_19555.jpg

IMG_19604.jpg

The Northern Lights. These buds are getting to be just plain massive! It's tough getting a good pic of the entire bud due to the inter-bud leaves, but here's a couple to give you an idea. The leaves are getting all crunchy and crisp in the two biggest buds. It's just amazing to see the massive tops of the colas, these are going to be some classic nugs.

IMG_19613.jpg

IMG_19633.jpg

IMG_19645.jpg

IMG_19656.jpg

That's it for today, enjoy!

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Looks liek you have some horns starting to grow on the NL. That usually means they are close as you suspect. Bud on top of bud on top of bud! The SD looks awesome!

The NL buds are huge! The SD aren't as big but they also look to be extremely sweet, I really can't wait.

Re: FryingPanFlyer's first hydro, Deep Water Culture, 400w MH/HPS Sour Diesel, Northern Lig

Maybe you'll have to call them Sweet and Sour Diesel ! Would you like fried or steamed rice with that ? :rofl: :peace: Way to go again Fry !! :thumb: We should be calling you "The Bud Master"!!

Maybe you'll have to call them Sweet and Sour Diesel ! Would you like fried or steamed rice with that ? :rofl: :peace: Way to go again Fry !! :thumb: We should be calling you "The Bud Master"!!

Sweet and Sour Diesel, I like that! And I sure hope I do get these buds mastered, time to start the next grow.

In your sig you mention Jesse Ventura. I thought it was pretty funny when he was elected Governor of Minnesota, but I've heard him speak a couple of times (just tv interviews) and I liked what he had to say. I'm not sure how he did as governor, but he had some good ideas.

FPF;
Great job!
Just stopped by to say High!
I rememeber you helping me out with Stink awhile back.
Apppreciate it. I'm ready to switch the lights this weekend.

You do any fishing in the 'hood?
I used to live in Steamboat for a number of years long ago, still miss it!

looking very nice indeed. Which NL are you growing again?? which seedbank stock? Im sure you posted preciously, but I dont have time to go back. sorry. I'm trying to figure which NL's are best today, though none are pure. :( I like 9 the best so far, but am still indecisive in which I get nexrt time. Either way yours are looking bomb!!! Keep it up. Your about crossed the finishline now!!

Re: Res change day 55

OKay, we're getting to the end of things here. Tomorrow will be 8 weeks of 12/12, the Northern Lights should be finishing up in the next week or so and the Sour Diesel will come shortly after that.

Today I changed the res. I've been letting my nutes go down slowly, it doesn't appear they are eating much of anything now. I last checked the ppm Sunday, I was hampered in my testing with the family here. The SD only ate about 35 ppm since then and the Northern lights ate about 110 ppm. So today I added only water with Liquid Carbo Load, 1- tbs to the SD and 2 to the NL. I'll run this until harvest day.

First, the SD. These buds are building up nicely, lots of trichs and smelling so sweet! Here are some pics:

IMG_19493.jpg

IMG_19555.jpg

IMG_19604.jpg

The Northern Lights. These buds are getting to be just plain massive! It's tough getting a good pic of the entire bud due to the inter-bud leaves, but here's a couple to give you an idea. The leaves are getting all crunchy and crisp in the two biggest buds. It's just amazing to see the massive tops of the colas, these are going to be some classic nugs.

IMG_19613.jpg

IMG_19633.jpg

IMG_19645.jpg

IMG_19656.jpg

That's it for today, enjoy!

Looking very good Fry!

WOW, thats a weird yoda in your avatar dude. I think he just winked at me . I have to shower now.

...cant.....GeT....iT..oUt.oF.....mY...HeAd!!!!!NOOOOooooooo...........!

Thats my face photoshopped into Yoda's. I think if it winked at you... you might be a little too medicated right now. lol.

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words, these buds really at shaping up nicely aren't they. I'm looking forward to harvesting them, but fortunately I have plenty left from the first grow to keep me happy. I haven't been in a dispensary since early February! That was the whole idea of the grow.

But listen, Sorry I haven't been around much today. It is absolutely gorgeous out on my back patio right now. A out 70 deg and bright and sunny. Smoke a little kief, pour a glass of wine. It doesn't get any better than this.

Damn, it's time for another hit!

looking very nice indeed. Which NL are you growing again?? which seedbank stock? Im sure you posted preciously, but I dont have time to go back. sorry. I'm trying to figure which NL's are best today, though none are pure. :( I like 9 the best so far, but am still indecisive in which I get nexrt time. Either way yours are looking bomb!!! Keep it up. Your about crossed the finishline now!!

Hey Jas, sorry it took so long to get back to you. But sorry, I don't know which one this is. I picked up the clones from a local dispensary and they didn't have any more info and I didn't know enough to ask! I'm amazed at how much I've learned from people like yourself on the site here.

I wish I knew more, but I do consider it dumb luck, this strain has performed very nicely for me.

Those buds are looking crazy bomb, Keep it up man.

Cant wait to see finished product.

Back
Top Bottom