First indoor grow

Winkster1

this is my first indoor grow (in fact its my first ever grow). any help or hint will be very welcome
Thanks
Wink
grow was started from seed with no pictures taken untill 2.5 weeks
from seedling if i remember correctly
2 himilayan gold and 1 afgan mafia

Hima_G_twins_2_5_weeks_B.JPG

Afghan_M_2_weeks_old.JPG

Hima_G_2_5_weeks_A.JPG

Hima_G_2_5_weeks_bad_leaf.JPG

Hima_G_twins_2_5_weeks_C.JPG

week 2.5 brought about adding nutes to watering system and using distilled water instead of tapwater. after a week brought them to look like these pictures at 3.5 weeks.

Afgan_Mafia_3_5_weeks.jpg

Himalayan_Gold_3_5_week.jpg

Himalayan_Gold_3_5_weeks.jpg

Himalayan_Gold_3_5_weeks_X2.jpg

Himalayan_Gold_3_5_weekssmaller.jpg

Himalayan_Gold_3_5_weeksBigger.jpg

Himalayan_Gold_3_5_weeksBiggerA.jpg

Himalayan_Gold_Sprout_few_days_old.JPG

this is a hydro grow right?

do you have any pictures of your grow room
or could you tell us what kind of setup you have there (lights, growing space, nutes, etc)

closet is 60 X 32 X 8 ft or so.diveded in half leaves me 30 X 32 X 8 ft for veg and same for flowering. Both sections are mylared with veg room having a 250 watt MH bulb and flowering having a 400 watt HPS bulbput the himalayan golds in groddan rockwool and for some reason the afgan mafia was started in peat pot then put in rockwool. the main 3 are now in 8" pots with hydroton.currently using fox farm grow big and big bloom for nutes.was wondering if anyone might know why the afgan mafia is curling top picture of second set of pictures.
ive done lots of reading of the vast information here but would love to have any input or tips that you expert ppl can give
Thanks Wink
Ps the biggest prob ive had to overcome so far is in temperature ..haveing hard time getting temp lower than 90 but by routing the AC into an inline fan it helpede drop temp by 10 degrees so its now runnin 73 - 80.

If you're treating that plant like all of the others I wouldn't be too concerned about the curling. Nutrients and watering look spot-on since everything is so healthy. Temp control solution was great. A fine looking grow.

hey guys, just stopping by to give a mini update. the afghan mafia still has curling leaves, and is starting to show signs of yellow spots on the leaves and barely around the edges of some, which i beleive is from nutrient burn? not sure.. ive got pictures to take that will arrive tomorow. or maybe later this after noon. but the Two himalaya golds are doing good.. new growth everyday. but the largest of the two (only by about one half inch) is showing yellow spots on the leaves, tiny pinho,le sized ones.. as i said pics will arrive soon. any ideas on what could be happening ? until i get pics up that is? anyway all help is appreciated. and im not highjacking this thread, im winksters son. cheers :ganjamon:

alright guys i got some pics, but theyre horrible, obviously photography is not my forte. anyway i tied, theres bad lighting etc.. but the heats hot and i did what i could.

this set of pictures are the Himalaya gold at 2.5 weeks and the Afghan mafia at 4.5 weeks.

DCP03221.JPG

DCP03220.JPG

DCP03219.JPG

DCP03218.JPG

DCP03217.JPG

DCP03216.JPG

DCP03214.JPG

DCP03215.JPG

and these two are the big ladies of our Himalaya golds.

DCP03213.JPG

DCP03212.JPG

DCP03211.JPG

DCP03210.JPG

DCP03209.JPG

DCP03208.JPG

Y'all misting those plants,
gettin' water on the leafs at all?

the lights and water drops maybe the holes and
burnin' around the edges(if it ain't NuteBurn),
It can burn right through like a magnifying glass.

Welcome to the BrotherHood :cheesygrinsmiley:
Looks pretty good from here.

ill make sure i dont spray any more when i get back from vacation as VAGUEtrain is stuck at home takin care of babies. Thanks for the tip.
Wink

well week 5.5 has come and we cut some clones from himalayan golds which should be female as they were feminized seeds we shall see.as we will be puting them under 400 watt HPS 12/12 real soon.
As far as i can tell they are doing well since this is first time tried growing anything; With lots of help from this forum. so Hats off to 420magazine!

Mafia_and_himalayan_727.jpg

Himalayan_gold_clones_727c.jpg

Himalayan_gold_clones_727b.jpg

Himalayan_gold_727d.jpg

Himalayan_gold_727a.jpg

afgan_Mafia_727c.jpg

afgan_Mafia_727b.jpg

afgan_Mafia_727a.jpg

afgan_Mafia_727.jpg

Himalayan_gold_727.jpg

Mafia_and_himalayan_727a.jpg

Himalayan_gold_clones_727.jpg

Himalayan_gold_727e.jpg

Himalayan_gold_clones_727d.jpg

[
Himalayan_gold_clones_727a.jpg

Himalayan_gold_727c.jpg

well 6.5 weeks down the road brought the 2 17' himalayan gold into the flower room with a 400 watt HPS bulb in an ebb and flow enviroment. Had a few problems regulating input and output of the reservoir but got that fixed.

17inchTallARe.jpg

cut a clone from the afgan mafia so i can stick it under 12/12 to sex it as im hopin it is female and should know soon as it also gives a little more time to add few more inchs before it gets put in flower side.

Clonesre.jpg

10inchTallCre.jpg

and finally a pic of where its all happening.

GrowRoomCre.jpg

Wink

well into 2nd week of flowering under a 400 watt Hps i think everything looks fine. the only problem is that after i took pics the afgan mafia reared its head back and showed his gonads so he quickly was beheaded and tossed.

Wink

3_flowering_8-12-08.jpg

Thanks for all the usefull knowledge from all here!

hey guys, third week of flowering here, and a reservoir change. (Btw we have been using tiger bloom, grow big, and cal mag for these initial weeks.) but we started our new Himalayan gold clones on our botanicare nutes. anyway.. we have decided to expand the room, what you can see now, that is flower next to veg, will be all blooming room soon, and we will be framing and wrapping in black/white poly a veg room. im not sure what dimensions for the veg were going to do.. but i was thinking along the lines of 3'x5'-7'x6'-8' as you can tell im undecided on height and length of the room, but im sure it will not need to be anymore than 3' wide. im about to take pics though, and as soon as i do they willl be uploaded. And thanks for all the great comments :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom