First indoor grow

thanks guy, i appreciate all the kind words, comments, and help.
the nut burn is def something that happened im sure, i need to flush them... but were using a 15 gallon res... and its not the easiest to manuever. so i had an idea.... which would be to use two 5 gallon bucks.. put the drains into one 5 gl.. and pour one 5 gal slowly into the ebb n flow tray.. that way we dont have to mess with the res of nutes.. we change the res about once to twice a week now... feeding 3 times a day at 30 minutes frm fill to drain. and the Himalayas are grubbin down on it. every 3-4 days we need a new res worth.. i just have to sack it up and flush.. and takes the nutes down a notch.

truly thank you all. -vague

hehe, thanks for all the comments and advice gentlmen. but now i think we may need some prayers.. the Ac broke today... flower room stabilized at 92 about... way too hot.. but our ac busted and wont even keep the house cool..

me and winkster spent most of the afternoon trying to fix it... fan just doesnt want to seem to move on its own. i thikn shes done for.. but asnywho.. anyone got any good ideas on temp cures??? we already have an intake pushing 150-250 in,, and an outtake doing 200-300 out.. but the house just seems to get too hot.. :/

eh im gunna start prayihg now :[ :thedoubletake::peace:

ehhh, fuck is all i have to say. not the best of moods tonight... stupid job made me stay.. till past 3am... when i was only there until 1130pm... anyway.. i dont know what to do..... flower room is on from 6am-6pm.. our veg room turns on when the flower lights go off.. to help with the heat issue... well its 330 am... and the flower room is 91 fucking degrees, and the veg room with light on was 95... i thihnk im gunna pull the MH plug in the veg room.... until we can get the fan for the ac tomorow morning... agh! im just too frustrated right now. ill sleep and hope for the best. night yall.

edit: bah! even :bong: cant help me get my mind off the little and big ones... its about 5 am here, and i work at 2 ;p but i decided to open the window... in the grow room... hopefully the scent isnt too pungent.. until we get the ac workin again.. but the temps have dropped! the flower room dropped to mid 80s and veg with light on was at about 90 .. now i c an get some rest :] night yall

Hey guys, so we got the motor in the AC replaced today, good 150$ dent that could have been thousands.

rooms are back to level temps.. flower 80 when light of mid 80s light on...veg room staying at a decent 80 most the way through. thanks for the support and prayers :ganjamon:

vague

well here are an update on the pics, Temperatures ahve dropped back to growing levels! im lovin it..

theyre in their 8th week! were going 10 :ganjamon:

09-16-08_012.jpg

09-16-08_013.jpg

09-16-08_011.jpg

09-16-08_009.jpg

09-16-08_010.jpg

09-16-08_008.jpg

09-16-08_006.jpg

09-16-08_007.jpg

09-16-08_004.jpg

09-16-08_005.jpg

09-16-08_002.jpg

09-16-08_003.jpg

09-16-08_001.jpg

DSC09280.JPG

DSC09286.JPG

thanks to all for the support, truly appreciated, part of this harvest willl be smoked to you! :clap:

just a bit of an update for all of you guys, harvest will be taking place a week early at 9 weeks. we could easily go on, but weve started the flushing process, and our Himalaya Gold clones are fucking monsters!!!! huge ladies at 22" tall.. with an attempt to FIM the tops. The plants you see flowering. were topped and put in at 17" so well be getting more yeild from them. i got to work more on my growroom expansion today (finally a day off) so while im playing around ill take some pics. oh and by the way. theyve been flushing on 5.8ph water since sunday.

hewy guys, harvest has come. we harvested both himalya golds at 8 weeks 6 days, on seven days of flushing. i named the pictures plant one and plant two... plant one was the HG that was overpowering the room, which led us to expand the rooms. so plant 1 was the heavy yeilder i beleive coming in near 12 ounces wet.. we didnt weigh the second plant wet because it was runty and had a lot of popcorn buds, that were thrown into the bags of shake. we got a 3 bag kit for bubble has so they will go to a good cause :ganjamon: anyway heres the result...

Oh and as well.. in the drying room which you can obviously see... plant one was all hung on the top string, as the second runty plant was all hung on the second... and 3 trader joe paper bags containing all the shake. i will update on how much the dry wieght is. thanks for all help and such. curing will actually be taking place soon. again, thanks! CHEERS!!! :ganjamon: vague

plant one hung
09-29-08_Harvest_029.jpg

plant one before cutting
09-29-08_Harvest_028.jpg

plant 2 before curing
09-29-08_Harvest_027.jpg

both plant 1 and 2
09-29-08_Harvest_026.jpg

both plant 1 and 2 again
09-29-08_Harvest_026.jpg

drying room with lights on and comparison
09-29-08_Harvest_018.jpg

whole drying room
09-29-08_Harvest_017.jpg

plant one trimmed
09-29-08_Harvest_014.jpg

plant one's big nugs trimmed and bunched together
09-29-08_Harvest_013.jpg

pan view of plant one 1 trimmed
09-29-08_Harvest_012.jpg

BEAUTIFUL! :D
09-29-08_Harvest_007.jpg

And both plant 1 and 2 in prep of trimming.
09-29-08_Harvest_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom