First Outdoor Grow For High Elevation About 4,500

I mean root bound. Yeah I didn't seen no issues with them. I went thru all kinda issues first started. Sucks at first. Just got to keep head up. And try things find the nich

I can't transplant. They are Autos. If they would have been regular girls I would have transplanted them already. :( I will fluff the soil around them and that should help dry them out.
Like 7 said, not a problem transplanting autos what-so-ever.

It's sucks finding how to grow these plants. But once u find it. They such a beautiful plant. Turns into my. girls. I always transplant to bigger pot. Seems they know it so it kinda promotes growth in a way. It's a live thing care and it will return u r kindness

You mean to tell me you don't enjoy the frustrations of becoming a better Grower?

You mean to tell me you don't enjoy the frustrations of becoming a better Grower?

Rather be paid for it. But no I don't enjoy learning. It's painful for my brain. I can hear them cells screaming please stop. LoL

Your mix is fine... It has plenty of perlite in it. Your roots look white but they do look very few and little. Are you making sure the pots are drying out all the way? When you pick those pots up when properly dry they should be super light and pretty much feel like air to pick up.. Over watering is the only thing I can think off that usually causes slow root growth.

I like using RECHARGE as my beneficial bacteria and root drenches for microbial life while in veg to help root growth. There are many products out there but recharge is top of the line.

I also doubt that plant will be done this month! I just dont see it. It has a lot more growing to do and i hope the growth isnt stunned.

I dont really know what 7dust means by root lockout? Theres nute lockout and root bound. Neither of them your plant has.

Good luck!

I do not think that they will be ready either. Autos are all new to me. I think that I have stunted them.

Lady V just dont water them till the planter feels light. no chems . make sure ur ph is good. and just wait watch what they do. you looking at them every day you should be able to know what they need. its painfull trying to figure out what is going on. but it takes time. repot the plants and light watering. then your done. you will see them start going in a few days. some reason i think the plant knows and reacts when they are repotted. i have faith in you. you doing fine. just relax and its going to be long grow. but autos are and can be replanted. done many of them.

they are pretty hard to kill. so hopefully not. i can help ya if you need , or im sure we can get u a setup that you can work with. i seen you over on others journals. try to mix it up to find the nich. finding it is the key to growing these plants.

I'm sure the next ones will be better. It is the cost of the seeds that have me irritated with my possible turn out.

V there are bunch deals all time on seeds. make sure you get ones with free ones. dont buy unless u get free ones w.ith the ones u buy. plus if you FB and know what that is. there are contest all time if you like comment your in a drawing to win seed for free. and there are other ways get what you need.

Not much change in the girls. Hope everyone had a good Weekend. I have been going through my stuff and pricing for the yard sale next weekend. Man, they are hard work :phew:

Lady V, you have to post the Good, the Bad & the Ugly! I know it's hard to show our dirty laundry but it's the only way to get advice and it helps other members see what can go wrong. I've posted some down right FUGLY plants but received the most help when I did.

Hello all, Man what a long weekend. We had our yard sale and it was HOT!!! When my battery charges I will get photos up. Oh I have done my share of the Good, The BAD!!! and Ugly :) I will get photos up latter on today. I cooked cookies in my BBQ over the weekend and it worked :) I hope that all are having a good green day :circle-of-love:

its was hot as heck here too. 92 humidity was 1090 degrees tho.

Back
Top Bottom