First Outdoor Grow

In no way am I saying that it's right to take that of which is not yours but... It makes me think if they are taking cuts off the bottom and not ripping your garden or hurting it well... Spread the love , I really don't know , I guess that would freak me out a bit. This post really captured my attention. Something to really think about for sure. Thanks for sharing

hmm.. i love dexter but thats not really an option! will leave a note saying "why?" and leave a pen:) only reasonable thing i come up with is someone is cloning her since theyve taken only lower braches..

In no way am I saying that it's right to take that of which is not yours but... It makes me think if they are taking cuts off the bottom and not ripping your garden or hurting it well... Spread the love , I really don't know , I guess that would freak me out a bit. This post really captured my attention. Something to really think about for sure. Thanks for sharing
yeh, freaking me out.. affraid theyre just going to continue..:O

Rural , suburbia or city ? Neighbors , Kids ? I'd leave a nug in a baggie with a note asking them to stop.. A peace offering , or a bud sacrifice.

Weird to say the least , never heard of this ....EVER !

yeh, freaking me out.. affraid theyre just going to continue..:O

Sorry to hear man. I feel for ya. Ive had them stolen before but not piece by piece. Very strange. If possible you should try an indoor grow. Youve learned so much and seem to enjoy it. Dont give up try again even if you wait until next spring for an outdoor grow.

Well crap.........let's look at this as a LEARNING experience.....you're not done, you just had a setback, a hiccup..........you can grow!, get back on it and start working a plan...which I'm sure you already have one. This has been a great journal fog......I have learned things from you, and your journal. Please notify me when your next journal starts....if you don't mind me tagging along! My best to you and yours!

Well crap.........let's look at this as a LEARNING experience.....you're not done, you just had a setback, a hiccup..........you can grow!, get back on it and start working a plan...which I'm sure you already have one. This has been a great journal fog......I have learned things from you, and your journal. Please notify me when your next journal starts....if you don't mind me tagging along! My best to you and yours!

thanks, i will! it will be near april/mai and yes, ive though a bit about it :)

When I plant outdoors I usually plant a few and spread them out in different areas. The thief might find a couple but hopefully he doesnt find them all.

Back
Top Bottom