First Time Grow!

Btw I got these seeds from a oz I bought so its an unknown strain, anyway Ive got 6 plants going right now but they are all days or weeks apart so I will only be showing the original 2 until all the plants are in the flowering stage. heres a picture of the healthiest of them all:thumb: Day 15 and 16
2013-06-29_19_54_55.jpg
2013-06-30_10_48_22.jpg

They look like they could be transplanted! you can roughly calculate the size of the plant, is the size of the roots, so it seems shes outgrowing her home! You will notice a boost on growth once you transplant if you do it right, stress free bro.
Also, dont use any nutes! Just like KingJohn said, untill you have 3 - 5 set of leaves, it wont do it any good tbh, she doesnt have the strength to process food! You can use Root enhancers though, like ATA power roots, or CANNA Rhizotonic, they help a lot.
Cheers, keep it up!
:Rasta:

I just transplanted the one plant and the roots were all the way to the bottom of the jiffy pot so good call sinsemillas:thumb: also I will transplant the other plant as I suspect its root have grown the same, ill update photos tomorrow!

Glad to help bro, :Rasta:

Looking good! The plant in the right seems like shes dead! But dont give up your hopes, check your water PH!,

I have recently found a good store to buy reflective material, lights, grow systems ect.. so I will be updating my grow box's photos soon and building a second one for flowering stage. also thank you for your comments everyone

I bought B.C Recipe starter kit and I was wondering since its made for weed do I still use 1/4 of their recommended amounts? or do I use exactly was the instructions say. And do you think I should use it soon on my larger plant?
2013-07-03_18_05_22.jpg
2013-07-03_18_06_06.jpg

Day 19
2013-07-03_18_10_48.jpg

I transplanted the one from the jiffy cup into a bigger pot since the other was dead now I got a 19 Day old plant and the other 4 are a week to a couple days old
2013-07-03_18_11_23.jpg
2013-07-03_18_11_32.jpg

Hey bro, girls looking good, nice buy! im sure your girls will apreciate it!
I would'nt give them anything now, unless its a root enhancer!, I would start after plants have about 4 nodes, and yes, start with 1/4 to try for the first 2 or 3 waterings, and increase little by little, every 3 waterings! Remember, the less the better, its easy to over feed, but harder to under feed! Good luck bro
Irie :Rasta:

Hey bro, girls looking good, nice buy! im sure your girls will apreciate it!
I would'nt give them anything now, unless its a root enhancer!, I would start after plants have about 4 nodes, and yes, start with 1/4 to try for the first 2 or 3 waterings, and increase little by little, every 3 waterings! Remember, the less the better, its easy to over feed, but harder to under feed! Good luck bro
Irie :Rasta:

thanks bro I appreciate the feedback:Namaste:

wait until your plants have grown 5 nodes and are 5 inches tall before introducing 1/4 strength nutrients and increase the amount of nutrients by 1/4 strength until you are at full dosage as your cannabis plants grow. too large of a dosage will burn the leaves and roots compared to small steps in nutrient dossing. too large of a nutrient dosage will harm your plants more then too little. it is easy to overdo nutrients when you have small plants, they do not require many nutrients.

wait until your plants have grown 5 nodes and are 5 inches tall before introducing 1/4 strength nutrients and increase the amount of nutrients by 1/4 strength until you are at full dosage as your cannabis plants grow. too large of a dosage will burn the leaves and roots compared to small steps in nutrient dossing. too large of a nutrient dosage will harm your plants more then too little. it is easy to overdo nutrients when you have small plants, they do not require many nutrients.

Sounds good thanks KingJohnC and btw I saw your LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Journal, I admire your work on that cabinet:thumb:

When do guys think I should transplant out of the beer cups?

How offen are you watering? Plants looking healthy.

Back
Top Bottom