First Time Grow!

I would give it a week! maybe 2 more waterings. Let the 4th node grow big enough :) then I would start. Good luck :ganjamon:

Day 30 and shes still strong
2013-07-14_10_06_59.jpg

day 13
2013-07-14_10_07_10.jpg
2013-07-14_10_07_19.jpg

I still havnt used my bc starter kit , just water

Hey guys sorry ive been away from the site lately, ive been working on a new box.(ill post pictures soon) Anyway back to the grow!:thumb:
Day34 and 17, Im also wondering if you guys can help me out, I found some new spots on a plant and the arnt from nutes and the other has had a white spot on it fer a while
2013-07-18_21_07_46.jpg
2013-07-18_21_08_00.jpg
2013-07-18_21_08_16.jpg

great hand work! Plants will appreciate it! Make sure no light leaks, try to get your head inside somehow and close it as best as you can and look for them! :) :peace: Keep it up :ganjamon:

great hand work! Plants will appreciate it! Make sure no light leaks, try to get your head inside somehow and close it as best as you can and look for them! :) :peace: Keep it up :ganjamon:

Thank you very much, Sorry guys ive been away for a while, I broke my phone so I got a new camera and I bought a new light fer flowering so bottom line ill be here more often:420:
Anyways ive been seeing sum problems with my plants and I was hoping you can tell me wht it is. Ive done a lot of research to try n see wht it is but I cant seem to find the right info
DSC_000251.JPG
DSC_000355.JPG
DSC_000448.JPG
DSC_000546.JPG
DSC_000649.JPG

Day 47 and 30 Btw
DSC_000744.JPG

your leaf problems could be pH fluctuation or nutrient burn. you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is the cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

your leaf problems could be pH fluctuation or nutrient burn. you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

here is the cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

thank you, I can tell you for a fact its not nut burn I think it might be ph or Potassium (K) deficiency, but whats causing the holes in the leafs

thank you, I can tell you for a fact its not nut burn I think it might be ph or Potassium (K) deficiency, but whats causing the holes in the leafs

a pH fluctuation could also cause the damage to your leaves that you are seeing by making some nutrients unavailable to the plants.

Back
Top Bottom