First Time Grower

SmokeyPanda

Hey all, first time grower! Excited to get going, and open to any advice! Here are the deets:
Growing in a 4x4 Apollo Horticulture tent
Currently using a fluorescent grow light, waiting on my HPS light to get here.
Using a 70/30 coco perlite mix.

Received 5 Indica plants from a friend, 2 B-52, 2 Bubba Kush, and 1 Gigabud.

They were just transplanted (by me I followed LEDRF transplant video but maybe I was rough I dunno they kind of look best up) from solo cups to 1/2 gallon pots. My friend thought they were about 4-6 weeks old and told me to run them on a 24 hour light cycle for now. I'm watering once a day with pH'ed water with 2ml of CalMag. If you all see anything I'm doing wrong feel free to chime in!!!! Here are
420-magazine-mobile781029555.jpg
420-magazine-mobile627584751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile147877090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile443045296.jpg
some pictures of the ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your plants look like they are gonna be "viney" so watch them closely when they start their stretch. Scotts OG was like that and i had to add trellis to keep them upright.

Sent from my iPad using 420

Yeah I'm thinking I'm going to have to. I've seen their big sisters and it looks like they get a bit thicker but still "viney". I have some seeds coming from Gorilla seeds, I'm excited for a start to finish grow.

I have some Blue Treacle coming. I think I'll give 100% coco a try, and I'll actually have my light for that one from start to finish too.

Subbed up Panda, they look decent to me should be right back in a few days time. Are you going to do some training on them? You said lighting schedule is 24hr for now but it will be good for the plants to have some sort of night/dark time as they tend to grow during that period. A good 18/6 or 20/4 would work but majority of people do 18/6. Have a great one buddy :passitleft:

Good information Pat! Thank you I'll get that going today. Yeah I'm going to do some LST ad Scrogging I think. Is that what you would suggest?

HI welcome to 420 mag from me too to you and Pina D
They are going to need some food too since you grow in coco. And like my (love S.KING) favorite book IT said (pennywise), they look like they will grow long and whiny. So Be prepared.

Ok I'll get on that asap! I'm off all weekend so I plan on giving them some TLC. What nutes would you suggest at this point?

Awesome! I'll go to one of the grow shops around here and look for it. I'm in Washington so thankfully supplies are bountiful haha.

Your plants are not getting enough light, this is why there stretched and have very far node spacing. I would definitely be using bigger pots Aswell. Your have a 4x4 grow tent which is a decent size. I would go solo to 2 gallon to 5 gallon. Those plants will yield next to nothing. Im sorry to say. You will be lucky to get a couple ounces. I usually yield around 14 Oz per cycle in a 3x3 tent with 2 plants in dwc but can be done in soil as sell if I were you I wouldn't grow those plants out. I would start over with the proper light to let your plants bush out especially if there indicas. . Build a manifold with 8 Colas per plant. And you will be shocked on what you can yield from a single plant. I would grow 2 monster plants in a 4x4. And yield Over a pound.

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom