First Time Grower

420-magazine-mobile50026030.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

These are 3.5 weeks into veg. They ll have 8 Colas each. Should yield about 6-7 Oz per plant. 3x3 tent. In small spaces you have to top and train pants to maximize yields.

Got ya, thanks for the info. I'm not giving up on these gals yet but I definitely understand what you're saying.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Good luck with your next grow. Type in manifolding cannabis on google or lst cannabis and you ll find all kinds of information on how to use theses methods.

Hey Riley thanks! I am going with one right now to see how they respond. I was seeing some suggest twice?

Thanks Kaiya, I have some seeds on their way and I'm excited to get to raise them start to finish!

Just using a fluorescent grow light for now. I have a better light on its way however. I have it about 4-6 inches away.

Just using a fluorescent grow light for now. I have a better light on its way however. I have it about 4-6 inches away.

Keep with the lights now bru and wait till the right one comes along. Mine is also small because I had problems starting off. Don't let the other blokes tell you it is small or not worth it, the lessons you will learn in this grow for the ones to come is what is valuable. 4-6 inches is spot on for the distance to the light. Mainlining is alright but does not produce enough yield in my imo to do it, maybe as a fancy side project but how could 8 colas of medium size be more than about 40 of them although smaller.

Did some trimming today, and have been having them on an 18/6 light schedule. They are perking up and filling out!!! Will have pics up soon, thanks for all the encouraging words and information!

Hi all, did some trimming and got up so dowels for them to follow. Bought a SCROG net but wasn't sure if I should use that yet. Anyways the leaves are looking nice and green, still a little spindly but seeming to be perking up every time I check on them. Anyways here are some pictures from today.

420-magazine-mobile1661811072.jpg

420-magazine-mobile531880620.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1595407613.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1844090495.jpg

Also I saw the seeds are in the states. Should I get those going right away or finish out this grow then start them? Also do any of you recommend those seed starter trays? Sorry total newbie questions I know!

Hey Panda,

I suppose it depends how soon you want your meds, and how much you need.

You could keep these going, gain the experiance/confidence, for little cost. Whilst the experiance/confidence is priceless :smokin:

There is something up with those plants, light starved, clones, or maybe both? I don't know, I am far from the most experianced grower. I'm still hoping someone will chime in, because I'd like to know others opinions.

As for seed trays, I've never used them. I'm a papertowel and plates man:)

:Namaste:

Yeah that's the plan, I figured I would rather run through the whole grow with cheap plants than the seeds I spent more on. Thanks guys I will keep you updated on this grow!

Back
Top Bottom