First time low budget

Re: first time low budget..

thanks l8night,, i can't wait till they start budding,,i sure hope they look as good as yours do at 2/12 weeks,, :cheesygrinsmiley:

the bagseed on the right,, i still might plant outside, for more room and cause its really starting to stink after only 5 days 12/12,, but the other one virtually no smell, at least not yet,, i hope that's not a bad thing,,??

here are the clones,, do you guys think they have taken root yet?
i don't really notice any new growth,, its been 11 days ,, they look healthy to me,, but i hope i havent spoke to soon,,
rsz_picture_0331.jpg

rsz_picture_0282.jpg

and just snapped another quick one with hps on
rsz_picture_0291.jpg

I say if u can plant some outside then go for it! i'd love to put one of my babies out in nature and let her grow wild!!

well actually there was a multitude of methods done for each kinda,,:smokin:
but i guess the main features were cloning gel,,
rsz_picture_0361.jpg

and i used all lower branches that had at least 3-4 nodes,, and trimed at 45 degree angle and clipped all leaves except top 2 sets on most,some got scarred,most were dipped in water for a half min to min or so, then cloning gel,then into pro-mix watered with weak nutes and under a plastic dome kinda thing,, under a 25 watt 6500k cfl,,i mist couple times a day, taking dome off for a while ,, each day getting longer time off,,
i sure hope they survive,, i am only going to keep 6 out of the 8 and then plant the other two outside,,

this plant i got now at 59 days is 5 days into flower,, if i plant it outside it would not be for likely another week,, as i would have to find and prep a place,, so would that be ok or would this screw up the plant,,
if i do plant her outside,, i will for sure take pics as i think she could really grow big if the week or two of flowering before hand doesnt mess her up,,

thanks everyone for the kind words,,

so do you guys think i can plant the bagseed outside?..
would have to wait for about another 2 weeks as temps are still a little to cold here,,, so in 2 weeks she would of been under 12/12 for 3 weeks approx.

if i move her outside, the days here are about 18/6 right now,,
what will happen,,? will this screw her up? will she go back into veg and still flower properly in the fall?

i wanna move her outside because it would be nice to have a monster plant harvest in the fall,, even if not the greatest quality,,and also to allow more room for the other plant to scrog,,but i will just keep her inside and do what i can for room if moving outside is going to mess her up,,

so in 2 weeks she would of been under 12/12 for 3 weeks approx. if i move her outside, the days here are about 18/6 right now,,
what will happen,,? will this screw her up? will she go back into veg and still flower properly in the fall?

Yup you got it right. Its just going to go back to veg, it will take a few days for growth to resume though since when you do this you shock the plant.

thanks everyone for the kind words,,

would have to wait for about another 2 weeks as temps are still a little to cold here,,, so in 2 weeks she would of been under 12/12 for 3 weeks approx.

i wanna move her outside because it would be nice to have a monster plant harvest in the fall,, even if not the greatest quality,,and also to allow more room for the other plant to scrog,,but i will just keep her inside and do what i can for room if moving outside is going to mess her up,,

Yes it will re-veg the plant and since you now flowering it will take about 2 weeks to re-veg. Are you about 60 deg north ?. How far has the flowering gone?

Pan4

well i am about 50 degree north,,
and it is day 6 flowering today,, but likely not be able to plant outside for another week or two ,, and well not much flowering on that girl yet just getting more hairs,, but really starting to stink,,

i am going out right now to look for a good place,, i hope i can put her out and she just revert back to veg for a while with no probs and still finish by sept. oct.

just don't want her to go hermie or something if stress to much from changing back to veg from flower?

i dont think it would turn hermie if you put it back to veg but also remember the sun works on a 12/12 schedule unless you started the plant from seed outside so my theory would be that i think it would keep staying on flower mode but will be good by sep or oct if you take them out either way its good

well our daylight here is about 18/6 right now,, so i am thinking it will not stay in flower and will revert back to veg for a month or so then go to flower and finish september early october,, at least i was hoping so,

why do you say the sun works 12/12 l8night.?
does it not matter how many hours sun they get? will they just stay flowering even if only 6-7 hours darkness,?

but i am still undecided if i will plant outside or not,, i found a couple places yesterday that would suit a few plants,, but they are like 20 miles away, i wish i did'nt have to move to the city,,(good'ol gnr :cheesygrinsmiley:) and still lived in small town boonies,, would of been so much easier to grow outside, and inside for that matter,,

i just wish i was more experienced so i would know if i will have enough room to finish flowering both in my cabinet or not,, if i knew that i could i would just keep both inside, and start new clones outside in a month or so,

i pulled up the smallest clone yesterday, just cause i was impatient and wanted to see if roots yet,,:grinjoint: plus was two in one container,,
we got roots,, the roots grew out the node that was planted just under the soil,, like out the side of the stem 1/4 inch up at the first node, is that normal? they was only about 3-4 roots coming out,, it was firm tug to pull up, but i am still scared that the root structure on these clones is just going to be inadequate compared to growing from seed? seems like going to be another couple weeks before i can even transplant them, almost like if i would of just planted seeds at the same time i took clones and the seedlings would be same size or stronger by the time these clones are ready to flower?

but as is my first time,, im sure how it seems to me, and how it really is, are two completely different things,, :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice Plants BTW: Putting the ine outside could rigger it back into Veg: I just did this as well and they kwpt straigt on floewing out.. 4-5 ft tall.
The one next to them were started in the soil outdoors: They will reach 8-12 feet by August. I say it is a 50/50 chance that it goes back to veg, if oyu put it outside.
I say ud that one out indoors, Take one or 2 of those clones and get them going in that 18/6 outdoors now.

Back
Top Bottom