First timer

Dirlewanger1945

420 Member
Hey all, first time grower in coco, 450w viparaspectra led. 5 gal fabric pot coco grow.
1 plant in a 3x3 tent,
Growing Do Si Dos.
Coco was rinsed then pre-soaked in a 150% cal/mag solution twice.
Using Advanced Nutrients PH perfect 3 part as well as cal/mag. Water is RO, keeping PH at 5.8 with a PPM of 750-800.
RH is 45-60%
Temp is 23.5c +/- 1

Welcome Dirlewanger1945 to :420:.

You found the best place on the internet.
Check out my signature below for great links. Start with the new members link and setup a journal would love to follow alone with your grow.

:passitleft:happy growing

Hey all, first time grower in coco, 450w viparaspectra led. 5 gal fabric pot coco grow.
:welcome: to :420: Dirl:passitleft:...
What about nutrients and a PH pen...you're gona need them in coco, they want proper PH and cal-mag from the get go:thumb:

What about nutrients and a PH pen...you're gona need them in coco, they want proper PH and cal-mag from the get go:thumb:
Hi Mocha,
I have a ph pen, keeping nutrients and water at a PH of 5.8
I am currently using
Advanced Nutrients
PH perfect grow, micro and bloom as well as cal/mag.
Plant is 12 days old
I am growing Do Si Dos

Welcome!

Hi Mocha,
I have a ph pen, keeping nutrients and water at a PH of 5.8
I am currently using
Advanced Nutrients
PH perfect grow, micro and bloom as well as cal/mag.
Plant is 12 days old
I am growing Do Si Dos
:thumb: Awesome I see you edited your post :rofl: I do it all the time, I'm like f*** I forgot to mention that :popcorn: anyway sounds like you're on the right track :high-five:
I tried a few ways when I started, but ended up going organic, my plants might not grow as fast but man nothing gives you that all natural taste like organics :yummy: IMO...:snowboating:

1 plant in a 3x3 tent,
Growing Do Si Dos.
Coco was rinsed then pre-soaked in a 150% cal/mag solution twice.
Using Advanced Nutrients PH perfect 3 part as well as cal/mag. Water is RO, keeping PH at 5.8 with a PPM of 750-800.
RH is 45-60%
Temp is 23.5c +/- 1
Sounds like you got it dialed in! Pictures?

Haha haha don't I know it.

Hey Mr Mocha, what's shaken your way.

Welcome to 420 Dirl, looking forward to reading your journal.

Back
Top Bottom