For My Appreciation!

Hey marcus what is wrong with the perlite? I have some old stuff and do not know what bad stuff will look like. The perlite does not have a funky smell or anything does it go bad over time. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
I just don't like how it felt with with the water

Just look at that bowl packed with permanent marker and liquid diamonds!! Yummy you know I'm about to get toward the fuck up...

20240513_211308.jpg

20240513_211301.jpg
this homade pipe is work n progress

Don't worry everybody there going to be big robust plants again.. I promise you that. I'm kind of curious to what the temperature and humidity will settle to you I'll check on it in a couple hours. The other ones rooted in there with the lid closed so I mentioned heat won't be a problem only difference this time is is I have them sitting on top of a heat mat I want roots to start busting. As vigorous as they look I'm thinking it won't take long. Especially since it was their main tops.. I am doing this for y'all's enjoyment and pleasure to put you all on a good show and to let y'all see how they will experience grower can cope with different situations as in my plants accidentally got cut in half how can I fix them I will fix them and on with the final exam.....

So basically that is how you fix a plant that was cut in half.

I cut 2 45s on my stem and I've ravaged it down with razor dipped it in root tone twice. As always I use my saliva 😈 it's just something about me to help keep things regenerating and I can't figure it out what.

Anyways they spent about 12 hours in perlite I was attended on doing it all the way there but shit happens I wouldn't trust in things.

I know a conundrum when I see one. Now we wait couple more days I should have another sprout and that will be two permanent markers. I hope everyone's had a great day and everyone keeps enjoying what's coming your way.. time to go smoke

20240514_170233.jpg

20240514_170400.jpg

20240514_170441.jpg

20240514_170503.jpg

What a beautiful evening right now and I just realized damn it's 6:00 3 more hours go to bed get up ready for work. Birds chirping sun's out most of the day supposed to have been pouring down rain but right now it's pretty lucky I'm about to go soak it up spend some time with the squirrels got plenty of bread to throw out for them. Speaking of bread I might make me some bread pudding I got some cinnamon raisin bagels that'll make it thunder brochet bread works well too.

How is everybody doing on this wonderful evening I will show you all my medical marijuana card but it's got my personal information on it you dig but I promise you it's 100% legit...

Let's talk about plants let's talk about plants let's talk about plants baby let's talk about you and me let's talk about how high they make me e.

I'm really excited about this permanent marker I've ran tons online comes with a nine week flower time right about the same time the sour G. And black sugar for that matter! I will have so many colors in my garden. Kind of makes me sad ran out of pizookies or it would have been in with the mixed.. I just do not know where I place those motherfuckers I know I had some left.
Something happens and these are males or one of them male please help me out on went to yank it out and how to get my pollen so I can still pollinate a branch of my sour G and black sugar too why not...

Back
Top Bottom