For My Appreciation!

Awe ❤️‍🩹 big hug big guy 😇 you'll be ok. 💚
The pollens been hardcore out there!! Goes straight for the eyes! ... they're the windows to the soul..🫠
Yep the only thing is is I don't have allergies to it so it had to been that poison ivy I guess I woke up with no red eyes I don't know what the fuck it was

Well don't go lollygagging through the poison ivy anymore 😆
And stay away from poison sumack that'll make you look like ya got down syndrome.
:passitleft:lol
i identified all 3 where i was pulling weeds! lol

images.jpg
:passitleft:

These babies that I have going are pretty amazing I've neglected them and everything a couple times and they still so beautiful I have got to quit being lazy and put up her new house. Now that my eyeballs ain't swollen no more I should be able to handle that this afternoon. I think a good wipe down with soap and water and then spray it with hydrogen peroxide let it dry I will have all fans and shit hooked up then by the way help it dry and either move them in there a couple hours later or when I get off work tomorrow at least it will be up and ready for them. I will use a 4 in outtake until I start flower and then I will move to six inch. But honestly last grow I had all those big ass plants in there 4 in worked just fine never smelt nothing until I opened the tent. And I usually just zip myself right up in there with it so I can spend time with them talk to them and tell them how much I love them and to keep being beautiful and making Daddy proud..

I can only imagine what they look like. I had your light turned off yesterday for quite some time because when the lights on my room starts smelling like Bud but you can't smell it outside my room which is why I know it's time to put up tent they are over a month old they're ready to start putting it out.. I've never seen such small stature plants in a space like that and it helped them cuz they stayed short and thick like ol girl said.. yes I'm talking about you miss jiggy's.... I've been gradually turning the light down because they've been getting close to it and raising the ppfd so it's pretty much on the lowest setting there is unless I had another box to raise it higher and I'm not going through all that shit they need more room they're ready to spread eagle.. especially the sour G cuz I must as I hate to say it I'm beginning to think black sugar might give sour g a run for the money with all of its larf I cannot wait to compare these two plants together who knows maybe three should be close to time for permanent marker to pop out of the dirt if it's going to I got it sitting in the sun right now.

20240511_113605.jpg

Back
Top Bottom