For My Appreciation!

You know I got time for this grow to give them a 90-day flower time if I choose and I probably will.

You remember @InTheShed I asked you well what I get the biggest yield off of the actual plant or the clone. So I'm going with the clones I will cut back 7 in from the top of each of these plants and there's plenty of it there believe me I will cut 45s on each side dip in root tone and set them down in perlite like I did last time and every one of them rooted that I took and put in perlite. By that time my permanent marker will be a month old and my clones will have settled in dirt for at least a week they've rather quickly in that and even quicker now that I will have a heating pad under them this time last time I didn't they was rooted in 3 weeks with the heating pad I'd say I can cut that down by half pretty good growth by the time that permanent marker gets 30 days. Then they'll all be ready I can grow them how I want and the permanent marker will be ready for flip alongside with the sour G and black sugar and I'll finish out at the same time 90 days they're going to be Frosty as fucking plenty of Amber for you master Shed.. or shall I say sensei.. lmao this is only the second part we still got the third and final part which is flower that's the grand finale!

You know @KeithLemon I only answered your question because you asked and I got respect for you and your fam... And I didn't want to leave you hanging cuz I'm not that type. That all in all the main goal is 2 lb and then next time 3 lb . I might have to reach outdoor limits for that one..OMG imagine my scrog super cropping outside oh my God I'll be able to move around my plants by the feet instead of a 4x4 area I can have my whole backyard a damn plant! 😀

Can't wait to see it all come together! :thumb:
You know me brother it will. I'm pretty good with the clones you know this... Every one of them babies to take root they're too vigorous. Especially that black sugar when I first took clone off of her the first time I grew her she was rooted in six days!

I love all y'all I hope you're having a good afternoon I know I sure am enjoying this all day got one more for tomorrow coming up. Got blessed with an off day today. And still got paid for half of it! Hell I'm not complaining I've been stoned all day pulling more weeds from my fence

Figured I'd show you some permanent marker nugs just for the hell of it really good shit!

20240513_194700.jpg

20240513_194708.jpg

20240513_194728.jpg

20240513_194741.jpg

20240513_195305.jpg

What are the odds of that 2 quarts per light was exactly enough for my four cups if that ain't a sign Hit me baby One More Time.... Just like that damn seed I said that this seed pops then I'm going to continue with my original plan by doing what I'm doing it's going to give my permanent marker a solid 35 days of growth put everything in the 4x4 rock and roll I'm figuring they shouldn't have no more than 90 days in that 4x4

Well I've already cut them and let me tell you my God it was like they was in stretch! Sorry I didn't get no pictures I was kind of in a hurry got some family shit that I got to deal with. But I had to get this done so it can start kicking. I'm not liking how that perlight looked so I'm going to take the dirt they was in put it in cups put them in at the root and put a dome on them heating pad they'll be good to go. I just don't want to take no chances and I don't like how that per light looked.

Back
Top Bottom