Four Random Heavy Hitter's

Grape_Kush_021.jpg

Grape_Kush_020.jpg

Grape_Kush_019.jpg

Grape_Kush_017.jpg

Grape_Kush_016.jpg

Grape_Kush_015.jpg

Grape_Kush_012.jpg

i took the fan out of the bathroom ceiling and when i figure out how to mount it i'll have an exaust fan through that dryer stack right out over the roof. and I euthanized 2 of those straglers earlier. still waiting on the greenhouse to sprout but it should be any time now.

100,000 lumens is equal to fifty - 150 watt equivalent CFLs, at about $8.50 a piece that's $425.00 before tax. A pretty good source of heat as well. A couple of 400 watt HPS fixtures for $150.00 each provides the same amount of lumens. I imagine the CFLs are cooler than the HPS, but I don't know for sure...so the HID lamps could add additional cooling requirements. I like the CFLs though - those 150's are really bright.

That's a giant chandelier!! 150 equiv's are 42wt actual@2700 lumens - 50 would be 135,000 lumens. I think of lumens like $'s, plan is to make a dollar per lumen when things get rollin. But my lights are'nt all 42's mostly I use
26's@1700 lm, but I have 13's, 20's, and 23's w/lm@950-1600. I use the big one's the furthest from the middle, and the 13's close up to combat heat
buildup. Don't get me wrong I will be getting a hid combo sytem, probably like
a 1000w after I see what's really up. If I don't do so good at this I can just put my cfl in the sockets around the house and really not be out to much. I did see a 200 watt ACTUAL cfl $79.99 each! I did'nt see the output though,
but it has to be up there. I do like the flexibility of cfl's to get them right in where ya want them.

Do you really want weed that bad that you would take your exhaust fan from the ceiling of your bathroom? Thats a little crazy man...

There's no way I'd do that! You must be a bachelor and don't mind the smell. ;-)

the one on the far right...:thedoubletake::clap:what happen....to bad better luck wit the rest:smokin:

there only 1 left as far as i'm concerned the one on the far left hasn't changed a mm since i've had it, so it's going w/the male to make a political statement tonight :) (see blogs-attention all growers) i need go borrow digi-cam again so i can post pix. LEAGALIZE IT!

cause i can't just sit here and watch it suffer. everything but my lights was wrong on that first grow. It's a wonder that 1 is doing is any good at all the rest w/the exception of the male either died right after transplant or like that one (far right in my last pic) just withered up and took up space. more than likely its the dirt, basicly just like the dirt you find outside here in ok, clay that when we turns to mud, the dries to a concrete consistancy. but these were adopted no time to plan. Hell, i didnt even have lights for a day or to, they just sat in the window. I'm ready though now.

Thanx man but don't be. cause it's a happy day! My try at a top notch 420 mag grow is starting now it's 1:33pm cst and my 1st spout has popped! I actually watched it go, this morning i saw the domes on the soil 5 in all (oh i should probably change the title of this thread to 12 heavy hitters, cause i went ahead and used all but 2 of my reserve. Sorry) So i've been watching SUPER close all morning then BAM! Yeah boooy.

Back
Top Bottom