Four Random Heavy Hitter's

DSC00779.JPG

DSC007771.JPG

Here's that one
DSC007841.JPG

DSC00783.JPG

DSC007811.JPG

DSC007811.JPG

Hey everyone. Sorry for the long pause, I been under the weather. well it's day 10 on the new plants, and they appear to be thriving. I moved them to the their 3-gal. pots on tuesday (day 7) with absolete ease. those peat moss seed things rule. I kept 6 plants, gave 1 away at like an inch tall, and the other 5 didn't come up. 4 of those 5 were the one's i had pre germinated in a soaked paper towel for days. ): They looked good when i put them in the seedhouse with the seeds that just got planted w/out germi'n. Maybe it's just me, but transplanting is no longer something imma do. It gets me every time. Things are going swell with the plant thats 54 days old. It's still only 11 1/4 inches but it's stout. The trunk is almost 3/4 of an inch across. There's also 19 flower spots and they are shootin' white, purple, and orange hairs up and down from the sites. It is also very crystally with the tricomes. I'm havin a hard time takin pix regularly that are sharp enough for me, But I got some cell phone shots of everything, I can share.

yea tha one with more than a couple leaves is the one with all the sites. It's the same plant in all those pix, except the seedlings. those last pix were taken on a cell phone w/all the lights as blocked as possible, but they still didn't come out so well. Sorry i'm still working on developing issues w/the 35mm. probably have to learn to develop myself. anywho you can only see the top site, which looks almost looks like a brain or cantalope instead of an afro like the rest, which were under the fan leaves. preflowers along the stem have preflowers. this pix i posted before I think, but its the only one that had a good shot of where all the action is.
DSC00783.JPG

Grape_Kush_006.jpg

those were a week or two ago w/a much better camera

Day 14 of grow. Plants healthy and thriving. Ive been keeping the lumens right on their heads so streching is non existent (after the initial greenhouse sprouting ya know, a couple were like 6" before planting them up to the bottom leaves) Now they are around just 3" ,they're growin out, and also have preflower leaves in joints. It's lookin pretty good it's growin everywhere but up. Have a look.

4rhh149.jpg

4rhh144.jpg

4rhh142.jpg

4rhh148.jpg

:smokin:

Day 15 - all is well

4rhh154.jpg

4rhh153.jpg

4rhh152.jpg

4rhh151.jpg

here's tha fifth plant
4rhh155.jpg

4rhh156.jpg

4rhh157.jpg

4rhh158.jpg

I plan on adding a 600w hid system soon. I will use all my lights together and should be enough go get some good yields. I heard about a dual-arc system too. I don't know which will be better for my situation, but research is underway.

Good new i have secured a digital camera,well camcorder anyway, so here's the 'grape' day 71 with a fresh manicure and new soil. she's no long struglin in the dirt, she's in tha soil now. i'll post these first cause i'm just now figuring out the cam. i'll post the others later.

1386.JPG

2301.jpg

3270.JPG

4193.JPG

5160.JPG

those are all that 1. i took thoose close ups hoping they'd piece together.
:peace:

And now for the update on this grow's namesake.
It's trippy but I called it! 4 random heavy hitterz. Out of 12 I now have 4 females. They look marvelous. I killed the male then transplanted the grape into it's soil. Dumb I know but I was kinda hopin on the grape dying so's i can smoke it. But It's just fine and probably going to do a lot better. The random ladies are doing nuts!! the first to pislol-up is almost 18 inches and thick from the 'actual' ground up. the other 3 are all 9 inches or so and just as thick. I'm going to go get some pics and post now. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom