Free Seedsman Comparative - Black Sugar - October To March

Just final weight needed still a little damp.
I always trim everything no sticks etc.
so my weights are just bud weight.
I also remove all bud I feel is popcorn.
And add it to my hash making stash as you
Can see that’s all the trim and popcorn from my last grow. Of 5 ladies.
At a guess around 5oz of good bud just under.
Around 22 grams of popcorn.
Not bad for a little lady. Pulled more from her.
Than my fat bastard and she was twice the size.
real sweet smoke and the smell is also very sweet.
Not bad @SeedsMan got a spot free in my 4x4
;)
(edit/update 112.36g alittle less than my guess)
IMG_2628.jpeg

IMG_2627.jpeg

IMG_2630.jpeg

IMG_2616.jpeg

Day 72. 🤙

I'll be harvesting the plant on the left side this week. Pretty sure the right side plant has a week or 2 remaining.

damn thats beautiful. question last week ya said ya was on day 57.
I actually missed posting on here last week, so I guess you mean in the joint journal with Tra?
I usually give the age of the plant, and then how many days it's been since I flipped the lights. For example,
Day 112
Flip 57.

Getting near the end.... I'll be harvesting Black Sugar #2 tomorrow morning, but will let the #1 plant keep going for another week or so.

Both plants are looking pretty rough, but will definitely make it to a successful harvest.

Here's the #1 plant. She's still throwing fresh white pistils, tricomes are milky white with about 10% still clear.

Here's #2. She's been foxtailing pretty bad the last few days. Tricomes are all milky white with ambers creeping up the sugar leaves. Maybe 5% or so are amber on the actual buds.

Relatively happy with the grow; I definitely overshot a bit on plant size vs pot size. All the stressors & plant abuse seemed come from my inability to keep up with their needs.

Genetics are phenomenal though. 😍 They handled all my nonsense without issue. No herms/nanners, and both have rock hard nuggets. 💪💪💪

I'll keep y'all posted through the harvesting process.... ✌️

Back
Top Bottom