420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Founder
This comparative grow will be exclusive to Purple Ghost Candy provided by @SeedsMan and hosted only at 420Magazine.com

We'll select up to 25 growers who we feel will complete a proper grow journal from seed to harvest.

Cultivators will receive 5 free feminized Purple Ghost Candy seeds from @SeedsMan to journal.

For trusted, established members growing more than five plants, @SeedsMan will consider your request in a PM.

Open to all registered members with us for at least three months and have at least one completed grow journal to reference.

If you have been here for over a year, with over 420 posts, we will consider your application as well.

Submit your desire to join in this thread with a list of your previous and current grow journals for consideration.

Then copy/paste this list into a private message (PM) to @SeedsMan and edit the examples to include your data.

First Name: Jimmy
Last Name: Page
Street Address: 420 High Street
City: Jupiter
State: Florida
Zip Code / Postal Code: 93420
Contact Phone Number: 1-888-420-6244
Genetics: Purple Ghost Candy

If you would like to join our comparative grow without being sponsored, you can purchase genetics at Seedsman.com

You may use coupon code #420MAGGRW10 for a 10% discount.

These are some of the things we look for when determining a winner:

Frequent Activity & Updates: Journals should be regularly updated at least once per week, preferably daily
Attention To Detail: Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
Quality Photography: Pictures should be clear and of good quality
Proper Grammar & Structure: Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
General Forum Conduct: Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
Stays On Topic: Journals should be focused on cultivation and consumption of the strain being compared
Responds To Questions: Always give clear and thoughtful responses
Explains Well & Offers Advice: Journals should recommend our sponsors' products whenever possible
Promotes our Sponsors: Feature, tag and recommend our sponsors

Here are a few examples of some good titles for your grow journals.

Jimmy Page's Comparative Grow Featuring Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow by Jimmy Page
Jimmy's Grow Journal Showcasing Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy
The Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow by Jimmy Page

Including this information in your grow journals, will help you get more followers and subscribers.

Strain: Purple Ghost Candy from @SeedsMan
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: 3.5 Gallon
Tent Size: 4' x 4'
Grow Space: 10' x 10'
How Many Plants: 10
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Flowering
Medium: 75% Perlite 25% Vermiculite
Lights: @Mars Hydro 1000 Watt LED
Nutrients: @Remo Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 78°
Relative Humidity: 65%
Media/Res PH: 7
Pests: None
Watering: Once Daily

The above information makes it easier to get grow support, while keeping the community interested in your project.

The ONLY way to receive optimal attention, feedback and support is to provide lots of photos!

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Please be mindful of our Forum Guidelines and use our Photo Gallery for all cannabis photos.

Additional Details On Shipping & Customs Duties

Comparative growers must be ready to germinate the seeds upon delivery and start the grow at once.

Remember to add text above all photo updates to let us know how many days your plants have been growing.

When your grow is complete, please alert us with some harvest photos in your journal and a strain review.

We will announce the winners at the end of the comparative, once the final growers have harvested.

Best grow journal will receive a $250 Gift Certificate from @SeedsMan, a Comparative Grow Badge on their profile and a 420 Prize Package with 420 Magazine T-shirt, Coffee Mug, Lighter & Stickers.

Thank you for your contributions to our mission, we are truly grateful.

Good luck everyone and as always, we thank you kindly for your support! :cheer:

:Namaste:

Cultivators will receive 5 free feminized Purple Ghost Candy seeds from @SeedsMan to journal.

For trusted, established members growing more than five plants, @SeedsMan will consider your request in a PM.

i wanna be in but are we growing 5 at a shot or more to go ? confusing stuff is confusing lol :p

i have to drop a hempy run in ten days or so. dunno if i qualify or go fish.

I would like to ask @SeedsMan which different known phenos does the Purple Ghost Candy throw, and if they have terpene profiles for the known phenos. I'm only interested in growing phenos that are highly resistant to bud rot and leaf mold, in my outdoor greenhouse grow in the tropics. 🌦️🙏

I'm getting close to the end of my comparative grow so I'll take 2Water's place 😂
We grew the same seeds. Trainwreck.

Man those Purple Ghost Candy buds look amazing. I'd love to grow some... although you lost me when you said copy/paste :rofl: so I'm not sure how to enter... :hmmmm::nomo::hmmmm:
Anyway, I humbly submit my resume for your perusal

IMG20221222123610.jpg

IMG20240209194041.jpg

IMG20221116005843.jpg

IMG20221116164854.jpg

IMG20221204122703.jpg

IMG20240208174434_01.jpg

IMG20240209194211.jpg

IMG20221126180905.jpg

IMG20221116124432.jpg

Well like usual, I'm the square peg trying to fit the round hole. :rolleyes:

i bought Purple Ghost Candy (5) last year, planning to grow the best four, on my 2nd run of 2024, in one of my flood and drains with CO2. Starting around June or July 2024.:)

I plan on growing them regardless, but would like to participate.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley: I too am interested in more info on them, particularly on the different phenos. :)

At least I'll get to see what some of the pros get from the PGC before I get started. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:

Good luck everyone. :thumb:
Looks like a great opportunity.:theband::yahoo:
Thanks 420Magazine & @SeedsMan :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I had to abandon my last sponsored journal due to a poor health unfortunately, so I'd jump at the chance to show off these genetics from @SeedsMan
I have an upgraded lamp and nute line, also been looking at some techniques other than just 'top and watch'
My journals are usually pretty easy to find in Google's search results ;)

Back
Top Bottom