420 Magazine's Official Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Banana Jealousy

I meant the tags so when others are searching for specific things, I was looking for everyone's diaries for seedsman so I can watch. I don't always recall how someone's name is spelt, so if I miss you're journals I do apologize, it wasn't on purpose 💚
I figured it out 😁

I meant the tags so when others are searching for specific things, I was looking for everyone's diaries for seedsman so I can watch. I don't always recall how someone's name is spelt, so if I miss you're journals I do apologize, it wasn't on purpose 💚
They should have a list of growers posted soon.
In the meantime, if you've posted in any of the other growers' journals they will show up in your "watched threads" tab under the 420 FORUMS heading, if you have not seen that already. You can also choose "watch" from any thread you are on to get it into your watched threads list.

Ran outta time so, they didn’t get lights or a humidifier but, they got soil so, we are off!
I have a lot of work to do in the grow room tomorrow so, it will probably be Friday before I get the official grow journal started.
The way these girls are going, I fully expect them to break soil before the weekend.
So far, we are at 48 hours from packet to solo cup! I’m already impressed.. lol

IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg

IMG_3099.jpeg

IMG_3100.jpeg

IMG_3101.jpeg

Ran outta time so, they didn’t get lights or a humidifier but, they got soil so, we are off!
I have a lot of work to do in the grow room tomorrow so, it will probably be Friday before I get the official grow journal started.
The way these girls are going, I fully expect them to break soil before the weekend.
So far, we are at 48 hours from packet to solo cup! I’m already impressed.. lol

IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg

IMG_3099.jpeg

IMG_3100.jpeg

IMG_3101.jpeg
79 hours from packet to plant

They should have a list of growers posted soon.
In the meantime, if you've posted in any of the other growers' journals they will show up in your "watched threads" tab under the 420 FORUMS heading, if you have not seen that already. You can also choose "watch" from any thread you are on to get it into your watched threads list.
That would be awesome to have a list and links to each participants grow journal

You have a ghost candy in there with the bananas… definitely not a sentence I’ve said before… :laugh:

I’ll be getting my journal up today or tomorrow, I have soaked 4 seeds overnight and I just put them in paper towels. Two of the seeds have cracked open already.

IMG_4480.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom