420 Magazine's Official Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Banana Jealousy

I love when packages arrive! It's like you knew I was out of papers!
giphy (1).gif

20240226_124448.jpg
20240226_124513.jpg
20240226_132221.jpg
20240226_131448.jpg

Alright alright alright alright, I might be in on these shenanigans. Your boy the @SeedsMan says he'll lift the velvet rope and allow a few rowdy types in the club, so here I am, suited and booted! :slide:
If he's true to his text, and a hot box is en route, I'll start a new batch of soil for the good-times. Let's roll! :ganjamon:

Did the dirty deed and added the special sauce with extra seasonings. Some will go for my infant veg, the rest will fill a bunch of SIPs. This mix is hotter than a firecracker, but they'll make peace with it.
27 gallons of goodness!

20240228_120157.jpg

20240228_120913.jpg

Got notified that my beans are in the mail!
Right after I just ordered a new tent fan/controller and light…
I’m gonna swap some equipment around and get these girls a germ/seedling tent going and make the other two tents dedicated veg and flower tents.
One of these days I’m going to find a hobby that doesn’t snowball into an all out obsession. That day is not today….

I’m gonna swap some equipment around and get these girls a germ/seedling tent going and make the other two tents dedicated veg and flower tents.
One of these days I’m going to find a hobby that doesn’t snowball into an all out obsession. That day is not today….
Have you tried knitting... 😋😆 Jkjkjk

Lol you sound like me at the start of the Canuk comparative grow brought two 4ft x 5ft 2 in 1 tents and two 1000w LED lights and other bits a bobs . And retired the 3ft x 3ft tent .
I spent too much but hopefully its a one off.🤞

Lol you sound like me at the start of the Canuk comparative grow brought two 4ft x 5ft 2 in 1 tents and two 1000w LED lights and other bits a bobs . And retired the 3ft x 3ft tent .
I spent too much but hopefully its a one off.🤞
Yeah, I’m afraid of that. Right now I have 2) 2x4 tents and a 20”x3’. Upsizing would be costly at this point, I may have been better off just getting an 8x10 lol

This is a healthy obsession. 😅 :bongrip:

As always, we love to hear feedback from our supporters, as it helps us make great decisions for you all.

Have you seen the new Seedsman sub forum? If so, how do you like it so far?

Are you able to access our comparative grow threads just as easy as when they were in the sponsor forum?

Also, what are your thoughts on starting and/or moving your grow journals to our sub forum, would they still be as easy for you to access? As we want to make the info more streamline and more accessible for yall.

Thank you for helping us navigate through these new additions and updates, we are really excited to work with you all.

As always, we love to hear feedback from our supporters, as it helps us make great decisions for you all.

Have you seen the new Seedsman sub forum? If so, how do you like it so far?

Are you able to access our comparative grow threads just as easy as when they were in the sponsor forum?

Also, what are your thoughts on starting and/or moving your grow journals to our sub forum, would they still be as easy for you to access? As we want to make the info more streamline and more accessible for yall.

Thank you for helping us navigate through these new additions and updates, we are really excited to work with you all.
It would be good if links to all of the seedsman comparative journals are in the same place it would make following them easy, im sure people will also add it to their signature aswell

Or a "Seedsman Grow Journal's" sub forum in the "Journals in Progress" section? Just a thought...

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom