420 Magazine's Official Seedsman Comparative Grow Featuring Banana Jealousy

Yeah, I’m afraid of that. Right now I have 2) 2x4 tents and a 20”x3’. Upsizing would be costly at this point, I may have been better off just getting an 8x10 lol
I would only do if i still have a few tents for veg. I have an 8 by 8 and wish i got two 4 by 8 instead. Aint gonna lie, I do love walking into that big tent. 😅

I would only do if i still have a few tents for veg. I have an 8 by 8 and wish i got two 4 by 8 instead. Aint gonna lie, I do love walking into that big tent. 😅
Yea its nice to have 2 tents to have the ability to have a grow in veg and one in flower, its nice to have options.

Yea its nice to have 2 tents to have the ability to have a grow in veg and one in flower, its nice to have options.
I usually end up running a set of autos and photos at the same time. And while the autos are growing out and flowering I get plenty of veg time to stretch my photoperiod. then flip when the autos finish. Plus i do outdoors.

I usually end up running a set of autos and photos at the same time. And while the autos are growing out and flowering I get plenty of veg time to stretch my photoperiod. then flip when the autos finish. Plus i do outdoors.
Im old and auto's weren't around back in my day or heard of over here ,I was out of the scene for 30 years and coming back to growing and seeing these things called auto's it was pretty cool ,I will definitely try a couple in the future.

This is from last years season. Banana Jealousy.

IMG_9140.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

IMG_9144.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

IMG_9154.jpg

IMG_9140.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

IMG_9144.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

IMG_9154.jpg
Incredible lady :yahoo:
She must get a lot of sun.
That long cola is fantastic.
Quality genetics shine every time. :adore:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

IMG_9140.jpg

IMG_9145.jpg

IMG_9144.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

IMG_9154.jpg
What kind of growing you doing there @SeedsMan ? You a soil man? Those Organic girls or Bottle babies? Give us the low-down on your Feng-shui my man!

Got my special delivery today Thank you @SeedsMan 🥰
💎💎💎💎
Me too!
Beans have had their bath and are now tucked in! This is gonna be fun!
I left my last two grows to grow as they felt. This one I’m gonna try to make them see things my way. I’m thinking Quadlining!

Going through names now.. lol
Leaning towards:
  1. Fusi - The name Fusi is of Polynesian origin and means "Banana" for one, and one of these for the other:

1. Aideen - An Irish name meaning 'jealousy.
  2. Anasuya - This is a name of Hildi origin that means 'envy' or 'jealousy'.
  3. Etain - Irish origin and means 'jealousy.
  4. Cana - Means 'jealousy' or 'possession. How could I not pick Cana …lol

IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg

Me too!
I left my last two grows to grow as they felt. This one I’m gonna try to make them see things my way. I’m thinking Quadlining!

Leaning towards:
  1. Fusi - The name Fusi is of Polynesian origin and means "Banana" for one, and one of these for the other:

IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg
Ya gotta pick "Cana". LOL

What kind of growing you doing there @SeedsMan ? You a soil man? Those Organic girls or Bottle babies? Give us the low-down on your Feng-shui my man!
I do a little of everything. Was doing hydro a little but got over the constant exchange of water and nutes. Felt like a lot of waste. I do indoor and outdoor. I will grow anything. Indoor I use autopots and coco with Athena for nutrients. Outdoor strictly organic. Gaia green. The girls this year I did limited trimming more seeing how the plants would grow out. This year I will scrog my outdoor. Was fun growing 10-13 footers but a pain to inspect. 😅

These girls are eager!
Less than 24 hours from pack to tail!
They’re gonna have to wait till I get off work to see soil.

IMG_3099.jpeg

Me too!

Leaning towards:

IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg
Being a proud Irishman and seeing that it’s so close to St.Paddy’s Day. I think any of the Irish ☘️ names. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom