Fresh Farmer

Well guys i went ahead and bought BioGrow and BioBloom for nuts also i bought the soil mixed with perlite ,vermiculite and homos.
bought 11liter pots so im sure im not short on roots space, and had my little setup under a table here so when i want dark time for my babies it will be dark ( I also covered everything with foil and stuff for now it will have to do my wife will want a divorce if i keep at it in this pace :D).
I also mix my BioGrow 1tsp for 2 liter water and i water all my plants with it until soil is dry in about 5cm below.
here are the new pics for them, they sure look happier now :D

ohhh yeah i have to say that i have one 45W white light fluorescent and one 45W yellow light fluorescent, is it ok that i mix colors or should i stick with only white?

I also bought some LED lights so that i have more light for my girls they should be getting here next week hopefully.

27042012437.jpg
27042012436.jpg
27042012435.jpg

PLEASE, any and all input is more then welcomed!!! fire away..

I will keep that in mind when i have an odor problem, MANY thanks for the tip, wife will like it very much when time comes.

Any comments on my "setup" soil light nuts or watering?

LOL everytime i wrote "homos" i was light something aint right here, but i saw everybody calls them that way :D

Heh, it's those worms that are very good for your soil. i hope i wrote that right :D
ohhh just googles it, Humus worms...

Well your doing alot better than the 1st pic i was about to say :eek: dang u need way better soil for them :) okay if you want my 2 cents Less transplants = better. So when you can put them in there final resting home, 5 gal - 15 gal (5gal wont be super big) Im useing 12.5gal for my Sherley and shes starting to kick it in high gear. So im guessing from the Biogrow and Bloom u got general organics (i have the whole 7 set) and depending on the soil you are using id highly reccomend Fox Farm Happy Frog. Its one of the best ones add a little perlite and youll be set. Now for water and nutes. If your soil has bat gunao and castings in it DO NOT I REPEAT! do not give any nutes for at least 1 month to month and half till u see them NEEDING nutes. I made a big problem with Sherley i kept giving her nutes and it was killing her. so just give them water that is ph correct 6.2-6.6 would be perfect. If you can Compost tea would be amazing i hear. im just now learning about it. Other wise than that u need to get some good Lights on them If your using CFL id reccomend like the people above said 6-8 27w (for veg 6500k or Daylight Bulbs) and then for Bloom change to 4-6 Red Spectrum light and have 2 6500k or daylight bulds to have full spectrum and make sure they dont get burnt from the heat so have a fan blowing (CFL dont really get to hot) if you can touch the bulb the plants will be fine if not its to hot type deal. And for your Water id do "Lift the pot" method for watering and put your finger like inch or 2 in the soil see if its moist or wet or dry but usally space ur watering and feeding like 2-5 days depending on how much you give them.

Really in all honesty its all about growing and learning how the plants grow so dont feel bad if u have plants that died i have had prob like 10 or 15 plants die on me and im still learning and getting better!

I hope this helps if you have any questions just say so Put Mr Mud Pie i have a question in your text and ill get to you asap :)

happy growing and keep it up!!! Subed +1 rep for good start!

Thanks alot guys for the input.

I dont have any more nuts because currently i just cant get them so what i got should be enough for now, about the pots i have them in, they are about 4 gallons and that's all my grow space can handle currently so i wont transplant my girls anymore, maybe next grow i will get bigger pots and experiment with it.

How do i control my Ph? i saw here in the forum that i should add lemon juice to my water to get the water a little more acidic, if that's what i should do then please tell me.

Also my soil is already fertilized so i will slow down with the nuts for now and wait and see how my girls are doing, the little ones already looking a bit better so im hoping i wont lose any plants, cause it will be VERY hard for me to get more seeds for growing.

About lights i'll get them when time allows it, and set them up when plants grow bigger.

Another thing my growing space height is like 70cm is it enough for my girls? if not what can i do to make them not that high but still produce good amount of buds?

Nice story you have behind your grow. I'm not sure the problem will be 100% down to the soil you used and the shock of transplanting. the stunted growth is most likely due to some form of shock, but could also be down to a lack of nutrients in the soil.

How old is it your lovely (hopefully) ladies are?

How often are they watered and or fed?

I would recommend you try an all round fertilizer if you can. Even big brand name ones are better than nothing.

Budman.

My hopefully ladies should be about a month, damn now i think about it they are still small but now they're showing improvements so im more relaxed now that i got them good soil and some nuts.

i water them about every 3-5 days and i just got the nuts so they got for the last water i gave them, the next watering i intend to not give them nuts cause im pretty sure they soil is already fertilized.

Well a little update and one question.

My plants are doing VERY well, im almost surprised that they picked up like that and started growing really well, i will upload pictures when i'll have a chance.

I want to add some light to my setup, my question is can i use cfl light that is 115W and 5500k?
is it good for the plants or is it bad?

Hi Guys long time no see,

Wanted to update you guys about my girls progress, and i need you to tell what now that one of my plants has gotten big.
so here are their picture, man they sure picked up from last i posted photos of them here.

09052012452.jpg

09052012451.jpg
09052012450.jpg
09052012449.jpg

So any input will be VERY useful and myself and my girls will be very thankful! :circle-of-love:
Also something here is really strange all of them have leaves with 3 tips and should have been more isnt it?

Hi thank you for your replies, i have two questions, one is LST (i will look that up for sure, but if you guys can give more detailed info it will be great or any other techniques that will help).

Another question that i might say frightens me is like that, here are couple of picture for my biggest plant, i HAVE your opinion if this is male or female.

20120519_205848.jpg
20120519_205839.jpg
20120519_205803.jpg
20120518_180519.jpg

all of them are the same plant, Help out a brother from another mother.

Thanks guys.

still to early to tell. those just look like new branches starting. but keep this in mind and its not always true. a male may grow faster so he can be ready to do his deed as soon as mama spreads her legs. but the way I see it now (she):cheer: hasnt show either way:) my two cents:peace:go to how to grow mj in the faqs and there is a sexing page. hope that helps

Yeah i did that i watched everything in there but i couldn't make a decision like that on my own :D (cutting down a possible female is hard) yet!

when should i start flowering those babies, i know that the other two might be too little for that right now, but the big girl is like about 20+ inch, it may look a little smaller but i bent it so it wont go beyond what i want her to be in terms of height.

well sir when you go to flower your plants may actualy double in size or more also in a week of flower they should show their sex. then you can decide from there.. you can start flower from the day she comes out of the ground. so you go from there If she is a girl and you want to veg longer then you can go back to your regular schedual. and let her veg more:peace:

Thanks you for your help, i will try and sex her to see whats what if she's a male i'll off with her head, i think i'll still smoke her or try to but i hope that the other two are females if that one is a male.

Back
Top Bottom