Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

So nice to be back in the amazing flower room, and thanks for cracking the door for me so I can sneak in without making a sound.

LOL!

Oof why not? Did you rinse an hour after spraying?

I've found the same thing even with synthetics. I don't seem to slow a plant down by under-potting it. I just end up needing to water more often and getting deficiencies.

:nomo:

This!

Well-deserved. :thumb:

You're so impatient! :laugh:
Thanks Shed, so far I’m 4 out of 5, yeah these Sativas are pretty sensitive and never seem to stop growing, they’re a handful.

Day 51 of flower

Here’s a bunch of pics from yesterday. I gave them an application of Geoflora Bloom and picked some dead leaves off. I don’t bother with Neville’s, she holds on to her leaves like they were money. It’s too frustrating trying to clean her up.

Big girl will be limping home to the finish. Her buds are swelling, but as they do, she’s burning through her fan leaves. She’s just too big. Everything else looks good.

IMG_7242.jpeg
IMG_7244.jpeg
IMG_7243.jpeg
IMG_7245.jpeg
IMG_7246.jpeg
IMG_7247.jpeg
IMG_7249.jpeg
IMG_7250.jpeg
IMG_7251.jpeg

Fantastic flowers Fudo, and if you solve that yellowing leaf issue do let me know! :)
Thanks Shed, I do know I’m not watering/feeding her enough. I should have went to every other day sooner. Today she sucked down over a gallon and the pots were still slightly damp. Everything else seems fine with less. I’ve been trying to avoid swampy root issues but I think I went to far the other way with her. The pots are dead so she’s only getting nutes through the top dress. Got to water more I recon.

Day 54 of flower

Well it’s definitely pot size. We’re approaching 8 weeks and the hybrids haven’t lost a leaf and Neville’s still looks good. Little sister is barely hanging on, she’s starting to yellow a little. Big girl continues to yellow and looks huge in her little pot. She sucked down 1.25gal like it was nothing, just like day before yesterday. It’ll be a race to the finish with her. Definitely should have flipped right after topping but nothing else was big enough. New rule: 100% Sativas get germinated 2 weeks later than everything else. Almost forgot, they got cal-mag today Incase that’s a contributing factor.

IMG_7272.jpeg
IMG_7280.jpeg
IMG_7273.jpeg
IMG_7279.png

Neville’s
IMG_7283.jpeg
IMG_7274.jpeg
IMG_7275.jpeg

CC
IMG_7281.jpeg
IMG_7282.jpeg

Have a good day! :hookah:

Are you thinking like 6-8 weeks on the Nevilles? There's nary a brown pistil among them!

Might have to take a page out of @Cola Monster's book and water them two or three times a day. He does amazing things in solo cups.
Exactly Shed, she’ll go another 6 weeks and finish right on 14. That was 20%ish> amber.

Big girl could easily drink every day and I think she’ll start. At least 2 on 1 off.

Day 56 of flower

Week 8. The CC’s got a week left and 6 more for the others.
They all sucked down their normal ration plus a little Terpinator. I could have an IV hooked up to Big Girl and the CC’s keep pumping out fresh pistils, so that’s the news for the day, peace.

IMG_7299.jpeg
IMG_7298.jpeg
IMG_7297.jpeg
IMG_7293.jpeg
IMG_7295.jpeg
IMG_7292.jpeg
IMG_7291.jpeg
IMG_7290.jpeg

Day 59 of flower

Good morning. The Crystal Candies are still putting out pistils…
IMG_7320.jpeg
IMG_7311.jpeg
IMG_7319.jpeg

Frosty lowers, not quite larf.
IMG_7317.jpeg

I hope Big Girl can finish.
IMG_7321.jpeg

Little Sis is a shade lighter but hanging tough.
IMG_7322.jpeg
IMG_7324.jpeg

Neville’s Haze, still not a brown leaf in sight. All hail 10 gallon pots!
IMG_7331.jpeg
IMG_7330.jpeg

Have a great day! :blunt:

Day 60 of flower
They had no problem drinking this morning. 1 gallon each for the 5 gallon girls and 2 gallons for Neville’s. I started with Neville’s and gave her a gallon, then a half gallon for everything else, then repeat. This is every other day.
IMG_7333.jpeg
IMG_7337.jpeg
IMG_7336.jpeg
IMG_7341.jpeg
IMG_7342.jpeg
IMG_7343.jpeg
IMG_7345.jpeg

This is the lowest node on Big Girl. This branch is one of the only main branches not super cropped. Left on her own this plant would be massive.
IMG_7338.jpeg

It’s this one
IMG_7337.jpeg

⁹Day 60 of flower
They had no problem drinking this morning. 1 gallon each for the 5 gallon girls and 2 gallons for Neville’s. I started with Neville’s and gave her a gallon, then a half gallon for everything else, then repeat. This is every other day.
IMG_7333.jpeg
IMG_7337.jpeg
IMG_7336.jpeg
IMG_7341.jpeg
IMG_7342.jpeg
IMG_7343.jpeg
IMG_7345.jpeg

This is the lowest node on Big Girl. This branch is one of the only main branches not super cropped. Left on her own this plant would be massive.
IMG_7338.jpeg

It’s this one
IMG_7337.jpeg
:high-five: :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Absolutely stacked!

So , Massive and beautiful! You're right about the 10's! I think they make a difference!
Thanks Otter! Huge difference! The only two Problem free Sativas I’ve had were in 10 gal bags, this Neville’s and an Acapulco Gold. Both of which are technically hybrids with a splash of indica. So a 100% Sativa F1 hybrid in a smaller pot? No way.

Back
Top Bottom