Funny First Grow Outdoor/Balcony OG Kush + Grape Ape

Wow thanks for the video nice to see something different!

i cant believe you are at this point already! I have had so many problems recently the tent seems to be working a treat! good work dude!

wuddup 420mag heres a quick update.... took some quick flics with the phone

day 19 bubba flower
day 20 superskunk flower
day 46 hulk flower
day 45 afghani veg
day 48 og/balcony veg..... seems to have started flower and shes a girl!
day 61 superskunk mother

the flower room has been upgraded to a 4x4x6.5 tent i got off ebay.... another homie kept askin me about investments lol so i was like fine.... buy me a new tent haha
the 2x4 is for veg and whatever was in the closet has been moved into it....

the fungus gnats been a friggn headache..... i dont got vinegar around so i been using some sticky fly traps and seems to be workn a little but i back it up with my vacuum..... im gona try the vinegar and soap when i get my hands on some... thanks mbs

-afghani on the left, ogkush on the right.... both put in 3g smart pots and left outside :)
th_Photo0105.jpg
th_Photo0106.jpg

*gona start a new window plant maybe a bean mr.52 gave me... a g13/orange something cross haha

-the veg tent with ss mother and 2 sourog clones vegging
th_Photo0099.jpg

-the new 4x4 tent and the flowerin girls... damn weather was crazy yesterday saw my tent go up to 95! =/
th_Photo0100.jpg
th_Photo0101.jpg
th_Photo0104.jpg

-the ss seems to have 2 main colas and is surrounded by many more smaller ones :)
th_Photo0103.jpg

-the bubbas right behind her
th_Photo0102.jpg

this is another grow ive been attendin..... but theyve completely flaked out on me so here i will make fun of em.... :)
Sourogrow.jpg

*they thought 1 x 1kw hps was enough for 20 plants.... 20 BIG plants..... idiots leave the light way too far away from the getgo so theyve stretched like crazy..... and looks like this....
Sourogrow3.jpg

they decided to invest in a c02 tank hopin for a fatter harvest.... but my math says no.... if the plants got overkill wattage then yes the c02 woulda been more useful but anything under 70-75 w/sqft in my opinion.... just by reading and my hydro guys givin me a heads up..... iono whatever..... im just happy i do hella reading as i make moves

:peace: for now 420

Hey dood, sorry not been about much at all lately, and been meaning to write you...

Get some cheapo pyrethrin spray and spray the soil, gnats hate it. On the whole from what I read and what I've experienced they'll struggle to eat the roots faster than they can grow (would suggest that depends on the amount of larvae though), and spraying the soil and then putting up the sticky traps did the trick.

Am starting a new grow, and flowering my mother, just popped 7 seeds in to some damp kitchen paper and aiming to have some more plants up and ready to go.

Think I cropped about 3 oz in the end, even though I was "testing" all the way through :p

Need more space and a dedicated grow area so I can have a veg and flower set up. Maybe Santa will be kind ;)

Have yet to speak to my amigo in your area, I forwarded on your YouTube link but he has failed to respond, lol.

Catch ya soon.

Your plants are looking good bro. Seems like all the time you spent looking around online has paid off for you.

The other grow...not so good. Right light, wrong reflector. Should have had one of those parabolic joints. I think that's what you call the ones that are like 3 ft circles. Could have dropped that light right down on top of them. Oh well, its cheaper than college :-D.

I'm working on another DIY... Automatic trimmer. I will shoot you a link for the tutorial when I get it done. Hours of trimming is cool once or twice for the experience, but now its time to speed up the process.

Hey Funny,
How you been bro? So got rid of the nats with one heavy session of spraying them down
and the whole room with 91% alchohol from the drug store cheap easy and very quick plus it evaporates quickly enough not to harm the girls.

By the way i added another 1000watter so i'm at 2000w in a 10x11 space.
so i clipped all the big fan leaves off of one of the ICU plants and put them both into the aero/DWC tubes. the unclipped plant is pruducing smaller buds and the clipped plants buds are twice as big. I think the leaves block light from bud sites plus they are taking up energy that could go to the buds.

can't wait to see a final big bud on your end. I have about thirty days to go and the buds are getting tight just not too thick. I think they pack on weight in the last two weeks. Do you know???

MBS
hey you have some fat buds going on dude. way to go nice pix.

hey dude just dropped in to check out whats going down!

And i hope alls well have a good christmas dude and i hope to speak soon! i wish you a good harvest and a better one in 2011.

Peace

FS... wtf brother, you alright these days? Hope everything is well with you and will assume that you are busy with holiday stuff.

Looking great funny! Thats a lot more plants then the last time I checked in haha. I really like the set up also. Keep it up bro!

hey dude just dropped in to check out whats going down!

And i hope alls well have a good christmas dude and i hope to speak soon! i wish you a good harvest and a better one in 2011.

Peace

yes i had somewhat of a successful harvest, and christmas was awesome!
i apologize for not updating as often or at all even..... i have been busy with the grow... been plannin and helpin out other grows as well... i will have pictures soon! hope all is well with you too!

FS... wtf brother, you alright these days? Hope everything is well with you and will assume that you are busy with holiday stuff.

damn Gio, sorry its been a while....
got bugs.... dogs.... brother came back to visit.... its hectic....
i dont even sleep in my room cos of the plants....
ive been busy with the grow, other peoples grow, plus yes... the holidays....
ive harvested 2 of the hulkz but the smoke.... is not so tasty..... it gets me high but i needa sit down and read thoroughly about curing....
i will be updating soon. stay up

Looking great funny! Thats a lot more plants then the last time I checked in haha. I really like the set up also. Keep it up bro!

haha the number of plants have decreased as i harvested 2 of the hulkz in the tent earlier than i shouldve.... the other 20 are at a friends place and they do not belong to me...
i will be updating soon on my current situation soon. thanks for stoppin by! :Rasta:

HI EVERYONE.... sorry bout not updating.... but here i am. and yes. i have a problem... haha

what i thought were fungus gnats EVERYWHERE...arent even fungus gnats... they are actually fully matured winged root aphids.... and i mean my reflector sucks in about 300-400 of these fuckers a day... i vacuum twice a day and its a shitload of dead/alive flies....
ive invested in azamax but that i hada wait since i ordered online to spend the least amount of money as possible.... those 4-5 days without anything to counter the infestation really fucked things up... theyve multiplied sooo fast its almost unbelievable...

the azamax drench somewhat decreased the amount of flies showin up but i mean theyre everywhere.... the first harvest i hada pick out so many fuckin bugs by hand i almost gave up from the stickyness....

outa 2 hulks harvested, one was a hermie, and the other my favorite hulk of the bunch... the smoke could be better. i needa read up on curing a bit more. dont get me wrong i get high off the smoke and im happy with that as well as my investors since i split it with them :)

pictures tomorrow when the lights turn on!

Sup Funny, glad to see your still around. Hope you're enjoying the holidays. To get good smoke, curing can take a couple of weeks to months. Also, i hope you flushed at least 1 week before harvest with plain water to get the nutes out and so that the buds taste better. When i harvest, i keep the buds in a brown box or bag for 3-5 days till most of it is dried. then they go right into a glass mason jar and are bruped 2 times a day for 1 week. Then i brup the jars 1once every couple of days until i dont even open the jar at all. Anyways, looking forward to the new pictures tomorrow man!

Take Care

:peacetwo:

Sup Funny, glad to see your still around. Hope you're enjoying the holidays. To get good smoke, curing can take a couple of weeks to months. Also, i hope you flushed at least 1 week before harvest with plain water to get the nutes out and so that the buds taste better. When i harvest, i keep the buds in a brown box or bag for 3-5 days till most of it is dried. then they go right into a glass mason jar and are bruped 2 times a day for 1 week. Then i brup the jars 1once every couple of days until i dont even open the jar at all. Anyways, looking forward to the new pictures tomorrow man!

Take Care

:peacetwo:

hey xbox! been a while eh? hope u had a great christmas!!
by the way so the box and the paper bag technique... do ileave the box open at all? or the bag open at all? my bud tastes like ass! its smooth to the throat and dont pop at all just the taste.....

day 64 hulkz flower... just put her in a dark for her 48hr darkness.... just tryin it out... got nothin to lose here.... its all part of my plan to experiment the most with my first go anyways.... she smells like grapes! very diff than the other hulkz so i know forsure bagseed can be hella random w/ genetics and whatnot....
day 38 superskunk flower, the mother is 2 weeks behind
day 37 bubba flower, these were hella stunted by the root aphids... looks like theyre filin in again....

*temps have been great. humidity not so much... im tryna keep it at 40% in the flower
SDC11562.jpg

*got some flytraps hangin for them gnats and aphids
SDC11563.jpg

*i got 2 plants outside on my balcony which are the afghani and a og kush which seems to be flowering..... i supercropped the afg it was gettn too tall....
SDC11566.jpg
SDC11568.jpg

*the smaller 2x4x5 tent is being used for 2 mothers (sourxogkush) 1 chemdawg, and 2 superskunk clones that have just rooted...
SDC11548.jpg
SDC11551.jpg
SDC11550.jpg

SDC11554.jpg

*ive supercropped the sour mothers twice to get em more bushy :)
SDC11549.jpg
SDC11550.jpg

*this is my favorite hulk before i choppd her... iwanted her trichs to be all milky when i cut and it was that exactly.... the high was real good... not too stoney but damn i got faded! haha
SDC11544.jpg
SDC11545.jpg

-yielded a little more than an ounce off of her w/trim and popcorn buds.... im gona veg longer for my next run to get bigger plants :)

*superskunk
SDC11560.jpg

*bubba
SDC11556.jpg

*the last hulk before the shade
SDC11559.jpg
SDC11558.jpg
SDC11557.jpg

recently... my digi ballast went out.... well it was used and i cant really blame the hydroshop for it..... BUT i went in anyways and they just replaced it haha..... so i came up! guess they were in their holiday spirit haha... they said this one wont break... because its new!
SDC11564.jpg
SDC11565.jpg

HAPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!! STAY HIGH!!!! :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom