GC's-Perperpetual-3000w Room of Doom-Flood Table - Coco-Automated Laboratory-HD Pics

Green-collar

Whats currently going on:

11 plants (should have been 12), 3 sets of plants, 3 weeks apart in age, harvesting 4 plants every 3 weeks, with an average of 4oz/ plant.

Current strains-
week 7- (3) Blue Cheese
week 4- (4) Sour OG kush
Week 1 -(2)Bubba kush (2) Blue magoo

week 2 Veg (5) God bud
day 1 cloner (5) Blue Magoo

Medium- 100% botanicare coco

My room is kind of cozy, so here is a quick sketch up to give you a 3D visual of what exactly is going on in this room.
2600w_room.jpg
2600w_room_2.jpg
2600w_room_3.jpg

Automated watering set up- Each row of plants is fed by their own 14gallon res. Each res has 2 pumps, one pump feeding 2 plants on the table, and 2 plants on the ground. The pumps are 158gph going to 1/2" hose which feed 2 1GPH drippers per plant. the pumps are all ran to one surge protector that is plugged in to a CAP ART-DNE timer which is set to drip for 10 Minutes Every 8 hours 24/7. I just empty the reservoirs once a week, then add new nutes accordingly.

DSC_000838.JPG
DSC_000741.JPG

DSC_001035.JPG

DSC_001816.JPG

Lighting- 2 600w above the table side, and 2 600w light above the floor side, with a 230w LED light (400w hps equivalent) and a 150hps light next to the LED between the 2 600w lights.
DSC_001523.JPG

Water-
All water runs threw hydro logic steal RO 100 machine and is then stored in a 50 gallon reservoir on the other side of the window.

Ventilation- 6" ducting connects everthing, there is a 867 cfm fan on the window side sucking the warm out through the hoods, and with a can fan 50 on the other side.
DSC_001427.JPG

DSC_001332.JPG

Nutrients- Here is an over view of the nutrients that I am going to be using.
DSC_000146.JPG

BOOM!
DSC_001035.JPG

Window with 8" booster fan for input air, with a filter on the other side, for clean air.
The 1" hose is going to a 50G. Reservoir holding fresh RO water.
Left set of plugs is for the watering pumping, plugged into the CAP ART-DNE
Right side power strip: fans, monitoring ect.
DSC_000249.JPG

Left side of the garden, on the table above the reservoirs, canopy controlled by 6"x6" trellis.
DSC_000353.JPG

DSC_000542.JPG

DSC_001723.JPG

Right side the ground, Canopy controlled by 6"x6" trellis.
DSC_000937.JPG
DSC_001235.JPG

DSC_001624.JPG

Sour OG kush
DSC_001917.JPG

Veg area: 2 separate flood table, one 2'x2' and the other 2'x4' each always holding 6 plants.

How the table look right before transferring into coco and going into flower.

IMAG05807.jpg

How it all starts-

From a cutting that I get for a strain reliable resource.
DSC_002022.JPG

ill go more into detail about my vegging later.

Re: GC's-Perperpetual-3000w room of doom-Flood table/coco-Automated Laboratory-HD Pic

Green,
Love the set up and envious of your space! What program did you use to create the sketch?

Sub'd.

Re: GC's-Perperpetual-3000w room of doom-Flood table/coco-Automated Laboratory-HD Pic

Green,
Love the set up and envious of your space! What program did you use to create the sketch?

Sub'd.

Thanks for the subs guys, and to TanR, this was done in google sketch up. a really awsome program once you get it, I just learned from youtube videos, but you can make anything think in your head, become a 3D model.

Also Here are the lab results I just got back from my last harvest that was finished a few weeks before I started this thread.
ENJOY!
DSC_000147.JPG

Flower Update:
In order as you walkin into the room,
Blue cheese 7.5wks----------Lane 1
blue magoo (above table)/ bubba kush (floor side)- 1.5 wks-----------Lane 2
Sour Og kush 4.5 wks against the window.-------------Lane 3

All is well, just the ugly looking blue cheese that im hoping the buds will get a little more dense, they were badly hurt from a pottasium diffeciency about 4 weeks ago.

Also some how a timer got bumped and the light stayed on almost over night with no fans going and 2 or so SOGK kolas got a little burnt and burnt some leave...shit happens. problem fixed.

this kind of bum me out cause its a poor representation of my growing skills. Oh well, worst case going to get a few ounces, of decent buds, and have shit ton to make hash out of.
DSC_001817.JPG

DSC_001625.JPG

Sour Og kush with some burn marks, but im not to worried, these things are gunna yeild huge.
DSC_001918.JPG

DSC_001428.JPG

DSC_001333.JPG

Bubba kush, looking good, but I have started adding more calmag, because some fan leafs look like there some spotting.
DSC_001724.JPG

DSC_002023.JPG

Blue Magoo, just doing all around great.
DSC_001524.JPG

Veg update:

God bud looking good, they got a little tattered becuase I had to leave them in the aero cloner longer they should have been while I was out of town.
DSC_001139.JPG

Blue magoo roots looking nice, 6 days in the cloner, with clonex, GH rapid start, liquid karma, and oregonism endo/ecto mycroryzea (horribly miss spelled)
DSC_001237.JPG

Flower Update:
Blue cheese 8.5wks----------Lane 1
blue magoo (above table)/ bubba kush (floor side)- 8.5 wks-----------Lane 2
Sour Og kush 5.5 wks against the window.-------------Lane 3

This week I was able to get a few thing done that I have been wanting to do;
- panda filmed the rest of the floor in the room, and panda filmed the whole veg area.
-installed a wall mount ecoplus fan for better canopy air flow...Its been getting a little warm, and the SOGK agains the wall specifically have not been diggin it.

NEW panda floor, much needed. Trying to get this place like a silcon clean room
DSC_002118.JPG

new walll mount, stupid ass cord exits from the top then wraps around the side...very poor design there.
DSC_002417.JPG

LANE 1 Blue Cheese---- They are never going to fully comeback from the phosprus def. but still going to have SOME good quality buds.
DSC_002521.JPG

DSC_002617.JPG

LANE 2 Blue Magooo------

DSC_002818.JPG

DSC_002721.JPG

LANE 2 Bubba Kush------

DSC_002916.JPG

DSC_003016.JPG

LANE 3 Sour OG kush-----
Little weird this week, one in the corner suffered some heat burn and I let the PH get a little low this week, and with that combo it did not do well, but the other 3 seem to being doing great, and hopefully this one will turn around this week. really want to pull 1lb from the 4.

DSC_003116.JPG

DSC_00329.JPG

DSC_003317.JPG

full room shots-
DSC_003512.JPG

DSC_00347.JPG

VEGGING!

On a good note, vegging area was smooth this week,
moved the god bud teens into the larger flood table to make room for the freshly rooted blue magoo clones.
The god bud teens will take the blue cheese plants place in about 2 weeks, and the blue magoo will take the Sour OG kush's place in about 5 weeks.
Also in the never few days I will be getting the next round of cuts to take the place of the flowering blue magoo and bubba kush in 7-8 weeks....Joys of perpetual.

DSC_002322.JPG

Holy Moly Green-collar! That was a nice lesson in grow room construction with all of those pics, thank you I am subbed.!!

Green-collar,
Thank you for the info on Google sketch up. I will check it out immediately as I see applications for both personal and professional use.

Congratulations on the lab results of your last batch. Having never known the THC content of anything I’ve ever smoked, I’ve always been tremendously curious about that aspect. Still working to learn and fully comprehend the CBD and CBN relationship to THC. Do you grow with any specific lab results in mind? (i.e. a specific ratio of THC to CBD to CBN) Is this aspect even something we growers can accurately control or encourage?

Thank you again!

Green-collar,
Thank you for the info on Google sketch up. I will check it out immediately as I see applications for both personal and professional use.

Congratulations on the lab results of your last batch. Having never known the THC content of anything I’ve ever smoked, I’ve always been tremendously curious about that aspect. Still working to learn and fully comprehend the CBD and CBN relationship to THC. Do you grow with any specific lab results in mind? (i.e. a specific ratio of THC to CBD to CBN) Is this aspect even something we growers can accurately control or encourage?

Thank you again!

Yes, these numbers are something that ban be controlled by the grower, to an extent. some strains just do no produce alot of THC, or CBDs. Thats why personally I always do a little research before picking a speific cut.. Recently I found this website, where I just seach a strain that I am interested and It will show what kind of previous test results this strain got. Obviously there are alot of variables, but it will atleast let you know if in the 10-15% vs 17%+...

As far as being able to control those numbers, CBN is what you have most control over, and my beliefs with CBN is that it should be as low as possible, because this is kind of a degradation number, the longer you weed has been exposed to air the higher you CBN perecentage.

Here is a weekl facebook post my lab test company posts of all their highest tests for that week, but they also added a new category being, "top choice for the perofessional" which consists of a healty amound of THC and CBN.

WEEKLY TEST RESULTS: 4.5.13-4.11.13

HIGHEST THC FLOWER
Name: 3 DOG FARMS
THC%: 25.01
Sample Name: COUCHLOCK
Tracking#: W102296
Test Date: 4.10.13

HIGHEST CBD FLOWER
Name: SOUTHERN OREGON SUSTAINABLE
CBD%: 0.73
Sample Name: LEMON DIESEL
Tracking#: W102412

HIGHEST CBN FLOWER
Name: 3 DOG FARMS
CBN%: 1.51
Sample Name: COUCHLOCK
Tracking#: W102296

TOP CHOICE MEDICINE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL
Name: CANNABIS CLUB COLLECTIVE
THC%: 13.63
CBD%: 0.36
CBN%: 0.65

Green-collar,
Thanks for the really insightful info. The education is truly appreciated!

Based on the labs choice for the "Top Choice Medicine for the Professional" it would seem there is a heavier weighting being given to the percent of Cannabidiol (CBD) rather than THC or CBN. Your sample, from the same week of testing as the recommended Top Choice, had both higher THC% and lower CBN% than the recommendation. CBD is the only category in which your sample had a lower percentage.

I’ve researched briefly and don’t immediately find info; do you know of a way to encourage or discourage (with “control” being an illusory concept –LOL) the % content of CBD? Is it strain or genotype influenced/dependent?

Thank you again for taking the time to share.

Green-collar,
Thanks for the really insightful info. The education is truly appreciated!

Based on the labs choice for the "Top Choice Medicine for the Professional" it would seem there is a heavier weighting being given to the percent of Cannabidiol (CBD) rather than THC or CBN. Your sample, from the same week of testing as the recommended Top Choice, had both higher THC% and lower CBN% than the recommendation. CBD is the only category in which your sample had a lower percentage.

I’ve researched briefly and don’t immediately find info; do you know of a way to encourage or discourage (with “control” being an illusory concept –LOL) the % content of CBD? Is it strain or genotype influenced/dependent?

Thank you again for taking the time to share.

Control? Im not sure if I even know what that means when referring to growing.haha...But unfortunately, I personaly do not know of away to specifically improve CBD content, To the best of my knowledge the best way to insure high CBD content, or even THC content for that matter is just to specifficaly choose strains that have previously been tested at high numbers, and just grow those plants as stress free, and most efficiently with the required nutrients.

This may be redundant, but for anyone that might read this, and doesnt know, but CBD is more of a measurement of the cannabinoids that effect your physical state, (body high) which is most sought after for its medical/ pain relief use.

And THC refers the the psychedelic side of Cannabinoids, giving off the head high, euphoric feeling...We all know and love.

I was reading some shit about cbds and thc the way I understood it cbds counter thc, I have no real understanding of any of this I know I feed my plants and they get me fried the most important part for me that and people love to pay me for it lol

Thanks again Green-collar. Yes, I'm convinced that "control" is a total fiction in most instances. But that's part of what makes life fun to me!

After further digging I did find several interesting posts on this topic. It appears there exist some differences in interpreting data from research, but several articles did mention that the level of CBD is very genotype dependent. I saw a couple sources that indicated landraces and hemps had tendencies toward higher CBD levels, with very low THC content. It appears efforts to cross bread to achieve high THC and high CBD levels has met with limited success thus far.

Really interested in this aspect of cultivation, so I applaud that you’re having yours tested and really appreciate you sharing information.

Update:

Blue cheese 9.5wks----------Lane 1
blue magoo (above table)/ bubba kush (floor side)- 3.2 wks-----------Lane 2
Sour Og kush 6.2 wks against the window.-------------Lane 3

Okay, So I am going to being doing video updates from here on out, I hope you guys dont mind.

Im am just going to be posting a link to my video on youtube, the first video is a bit long, just becuase it is a run down of my room mostly.
[video=youtube;VjeJSmXJERY]
[/video]

Hey was just checking out your grow and love your room you have going!:love: I was curious since you have one side with white and one side with mylar do you notice a temp difference between the two sides? Keep up the great work!

Hey was just checking out your grow and love your room you have going!:love: I was curious since you have one side with white and one side with mylar do you notice a temp difference between the two sides? Keep up the great work!

Thats a good questions, but I checked today, and NO. they both are the same temp. Its possible the oscillating wall mount eco fan makes it this way.

Hey guys:
another video update:
UPDATE:1 In the 2600w Automated laboratory. New AC set up, Plant progress,
Late 1: Blue cheese- ~9weeks
Lane 2 : Bubba kush, blue magoo- 4 weeks
Lane 3: Sour OG kush- 7 weeks

[video=youtube;S9Rky1EPAFE]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom