Gloman's First Journal A-Z

:welcome:
Happy Twist it up Tuesday!:thumb:

It's 3:30am & I'm stuck awake again. I used to pay good money to be awake like this. Now I'm doing everything I can to try to sleep & it don't come easy. :lot-o-toke: :)

Since I'm not doing any work on the project today, I thought I'd share a few of last years harvest buds with ya!

020334.JPG
015534.JPG
011769.JPG
0081087.JPG
0061255.JPG
0041510.JPG
0021666.JPG
0011666.JPG

Have a GREAT DAY!:peace: :Namaste:

Green thumb glo,
Your pictures prove your growing skills. Appears like you had a bountiful harvest. Congrats, now do again, bro. Have a great Tokeday, while you`re at it.

Well, Thanks for the kind words. I need a LOT more practice, but I have EVERY intention of getting it. :)

I DID have a bountiful harvest last year, (THANKYOU) This is only a small sample just to take pic's of. The Good LORD saw fit to bless me with more than I needed, so I try to do the right thing & spread the wealth around. It's a little touchy still around here even though they voted in MMJ this year, so I have a hard time getting people to listen to the truth, but one here & one there. It WILL be done!

WELL, I GOT THE REST OF THE MATERIALS I NEEDED FOR THE GROW BOX, SO, OFF TO WORK I GO! :)

Peace

Forgot I have an appointment with the Pain Clinic in a few. This DR. is against Medical Marijuana, so I don't see this going anywhere.
I gave up the methadone, but he just refuses to see the medical value of Lady Jane.
Pray I don't strangle the ol shit. NOTHING pisses me off more than someone who REFUSES to learn.
Wish me Luck! :)

Nice lady you got there seems like a sativa to me :green_heart:

Thank You very much! To tell the truth, all I know for sure, is it came from med. bud I got in a dispensary. Most likely, only because my general preference I usually got Indica dominate strains. However, this girls name was Big Betty for a reason. She was pretty big. :)
Next year I'll do better!

Good luck. With the doc Glo. Your box should work fine. I started out growing in cardboard boxes lined with Mylar :)

Thanks Mick, The doc, ,,well, ,,he's the doctor, but OMG! The propaganda & lies have been so far imbedded in some folks it just gets infuriating!
Anyway, he upped my Neurontin & said see ya in 3 months. Maybe I will. :)

I've been working on my box & I think it's gonna be pretty good for what I need.
I'll get pic's up soon

glo,
Neurontin ? Doc had me on that a few years back. All it did was make me fart and fart and fart. Deer camp was a blast that year.
Waiting for the construction crew to get started on your box.
Sounds like it should work just fine.

glo,
Neurontin ? Doc had me on that a few years back. All it did was make me fart and fart and fart. Deer camp was a blast that year.
Waiting for the construction crew to get started on your box.
Sounds like it should work just fine.

Yeah, like I said before, he just has a problem with weed, & I don't give a french toot. The weed with the Neurontin does help more than weed alone, but if I had to be honest & choose which gives me more relief for my Diabetic Neuropothy it would be the weed hands down. However I'm not ready to give up the combo yet.

Here's a couple pics of the box, LMAO! If you read this thread from the start, you'll see what happens when I get an oil cap & a few pot caps in me before I begin lmao!
I just gotta laugh. Would have been lots easier if I had put my vent holes & the such in Before, I glued it together! lol
sides_top.JPG
added_back.JPG
with_bottom.JPG
DSCF000748.JPG
closed_up.JPG

:peace: :Namaste:

Hey man. You could always buy a "big ass" Rubbermaid box. Mine is 2 x 2 x 4 and I have 8 plants in there vegging. You can see it in my Journal. Don't know how much they are worth tho.

I have seen people make "cellars" out of these in Florida to keep wine beer and mead temperate in year round. A guy made one that kept everything below 58 degrees. I think if you seal it right and vent it well that will make a wonderful space!

:circle-of-love:
Welcome to wasted Wednesday @ the glo ranch! Nothing going on today since we got dumped on again last night. :(

Gonna try to brave the roads & see if I can get to the arthritis pool this morn. My "rice crispies" are crunching again, & the warm water in the arthritis pool feels AMAZING!
I'm So thankful I have this available to me. The fitness club I go to is run by my hospital. It's very well equipt. & I get special rates cuz I'm an old fart. lol
Have a Great day everybody & try to stay warm!:circle-of-love:
:peace: :Namaste:
snow14.JPG

OK Then,,,,back to work.

I have my box all done, & now I'm getting a pan to put in the bottom to catch water n stuff, then I'll pick up the light fixtures.
I'm just going to use hanging light sockets with 2 lights in each of 3. That will be lite enough to suspend them from the top of the box, and I think there will be plenty of reflection in there as it is without reflectors on the lights themselves.

I need to get the darn thing in its place, which means I'll have to move the TV, but only once.
Well, I'll bring some more pics soon.
Peace out! :peace: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Here's the box in place
grow_box7.JPG

grow_box11.JPG

glo,
Box be lookin` good, should work just great. Getting` antsy to see it in operation.

Good FRY day everyone!
Well, a trip to Lowes & it will be done.
Next step, I'm going to start checking my seeds to make sure they all have the female charicteristics.
I'm pretty sure ALL the seeds I have from last years crops are female.
Well, have a great day!

Well it's Sunday, & I've been checking my seeds for signs of their sex.
Today I've been checking Big Betty seeds.
I believe Big Betty is an Indica dominate Hybrid.
She has a pretty good high to her. good pain relief and muscle relaxing, mind expanding, that lasts about 1 1/2 hrs. when smoked.
When eaten, She has a POWERFUL stone that can be overwhelming if you're not ready for it.
She was grown outside in the ground with cow manure & miricale grow potting soil blended with the native ground dirt.
Betty was topped twice producing 4 main cola's & still grew to over 6' & produced over 1 1/2 pounds of buds. She was BIG.
There were no males anywhere near my girls, so the seeds ,I'm pretty sure are all female.

Five more varieties to sex out & then it's time to bust open the beans!

Box is coming together and looking good. Bet you can't wait until you have it done. Waiting for pictures of girls.

Back
Top Bottom