Gloman's First Journal A-Z

glo,
Been busy lately, so just cruising` through. Hope you had a good weedend and while I`m here have a Munchday to talk about too. Waiting to see the box in action.

Top of the Bud to ya Globro
I have just caught up with the show. So far everything is looking great wont be long befor you got the light,s running, your Doc sound,s like a bit of a no hoper when it comes to weed :lot-o-toke: Some folk,s it will take a tragadey in there family befor they change there mind.s :goodjob:

Top of the Bud to ya Globro
I have just caught up with the show. So far everything is looking great wont be long befor you got the light,s running, your Doc sound,s like a bit of a no hoper when it comes to weed :lot-o-toke: Some folk,s it will take a tragadey in there family befor they change there mind.s :goodjob:

You sure got that right my friend. Here in the Midwest, the general attitude is that MJ is a killer weed that makes people go to shit.
Most of them would rather watch their loved ones die a slow miserable death with narcotics than offer them REAL hope with a natural substance that actually works! I don't get it. How can SO many people have been so terribly brain washed into believing that. AND THEY DO! lol I could go on for hours!

You sure got that right my friend. Here in the Midwest, the general attitude is that MJ is a killer weed that makes people go to shit.
Most of them would rather watch their loved ones die a slow miserable death with narcotics than offer them REAL hope with a natural substance that actually works! I don't get it. How can SO many people have been so terribly brain washed into believing that. AND THEY DO! lol I could go on for hours!

I'm baffled too gloman, but you are absolutely right. I guess 70 plus years of brainwashing really does work with most sheeple.

glo,
mick,
People still don`t want to believe that their government would out right lie to `em. Guess what ? Stranger things than that have happened on this good ol` rock we live on. Duh.
Guess the truth hurts too.

in a perfect world no governments would lie and the earth would already be covered in glorious MJ and all of us would be out playing in it instead of writing to people half way across the world on the internet about it.

You sure got that right!
8-2-13_042.JPG
DSCF00495.JPG

:thumb: :peace: :Namaste:

Oh yeah, this bud? What can I say? I'm in LOVE with Big Betty. She's sweet & musky. Just how I like my women. Even a little on the trashy side. OH YEAH!:thumb:

I no thats a damm fine Indica dominat me thinks
For me a perfect world would be eqaulity enoughfor all people worck to keep things turning over for the greater good not cause of greed an
every one like us like minded folk , wish me luck im gonna try some fast dried Bella :peace::love::peace: Great to see you Glo brother

I no thats a damm fine Indica dominat me thinks
For me a perfect world would be eqaulity enoughfor all people worck to keep things turning over for the greater good not cause of greed an
every one like us like minded folk , wish me luck im gonna try some fast dried Bella :peace::love::peace: Great to see you Glo brother

That's exactly right.
HUMAN GREED has destroy'd our earth as well as the living spirit in WAY too many people.
I WAS there at one time. It sucked, too much worry, & for what?
I've never seen anyone get out of this life alive, & I'm REAL sure we only take what we came with when we leave. lol No pockets! :)
And YES my brother, I would Welcome you here anytime. I know what you mean about the $$$ though. WHEW! Our "Good Uncle Sam" has found yet another way to screw me, but, hey, I'm getting used to it. PASS THE VASOLINE! lol

Here's what I've been up to the last couple days. Getting ready for the wood stove. WHOO-HOO! :)
DSCF000157.JPG
DSCF000263.JPG

:peace: :Namaste:

Don't look like much, but it's still a lot of tile on an old fart. :)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

everybody BE SURE to remember to kiss your sweeties today. Ladies that love you grow up sticky n sweet!

Hmmmm, just what AM I talking about? :) :thumb:

:circle-of-love: :peace: :Namaste:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

everybody BE SURE to remember to kiss your sweeties today. Ladies that love you grow up sticky n sweet!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmmm, just what AM I talking about? :) :thumb:

:welldone::welldone::welldone::welldone:
Yes you got it and it dosent really come as a surprise , However the worck you are doing over there to improve your inndoor space is looking great
you laid all them yourself I am a little crap at the DIY , as for the vasaline well it sure would come in handy The amounts that some folks get up there blew my mind !! I met a Ausie couple in the montain,s one year they was doing the same as us funding our journey ( would buy jewllery to sell back here) The Ausie couple Just with Hash OMG I ran nto them in Delhi an he was all sparky wierd like. I went to there room an had a joint it ws then that he told me he was flying to Amsterdam that night, man he was putting joint after joint followed by Bong ,,,it was then I realized what he was about to do He had one massive looking rocket shaped some wieght I would think? His Mrs had 2 rockets an they both had about a kilo to swallow , he was showing me how you have to drink plenty of water +swallow then more
water any how I could see he was scared she ws ok I was dumbfounded an Never Never would have believed it ,,, he said we would see him back in delhi within 2 weeks an we would celebrate ,,, 2 weeks went no Ausie,s so we left all his mate,s at the travel shop were thinking the worst
Then one day about 2 month,s on just befor we was about to do a simillar thing I saw him come down the main stret on a Enfield Bullet we only got to say helloan never met again but I bet he would have almost killed for a little vasiline on that day??? Boy sorry for the ranting I just realized I was only gonna put a hello how are you :thumb:

Padma said you look to young for an old fart:circle-of-love:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Tell Padma flattery will get her Everywhere! lol How nice of her to say, but you notice the pic's are only head shots. The rest of the picture tells most of the story, but HEY, I'm getting old & I've earned it. :)
Besides, he, he, he, all them drugs & hard living keep ya young on the outside, but OH BOY, the insides, not so much. lol
I'm cool with getting old. I just pray that I'm in reasonable health till I pass. I always try to do what's good for me. (notice I said try) Too much of the time I search out comfort in food. So, I'm pretty far over weight. I'm working on that too though. I've lost 50 lbs. in the last year, 50 more to go.

Ha, ha ha. You said something about ranting & set me on one too! That's too funny.

Anyway, Thanks for stopping in Bro. Give Padma my love & Peace to you both. :circle-of-love:

ps GOD willing, I'll be 58 in July LOL :)

glo,
So you like your women a little on the trashy side huh ? Probably from the other side of the tracks too. Nothing wrong with that, as a matter of fact ME TOO. Have a good Valentine`s Day.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Tell Padma flattery will get her Everywhere! lol How nice of her to say, but you notice the pic's are only head shots. The rest of the picture tells most of the story, but HEY, I'm getting old & I've earned it. :)
Besides, he, he, he, all them drugs & hard living keep ya young on the outside, but OH BOY, the insides, not so much. lol
I'm cool with getting old. I just pray that I'm in reasonable health till I pass. I always try to do what's good for me. (notice I said try) Too much of the time I search out comfort in food. So, I'm pretty far over weight. I'm working on that too though. I've lost 50 lbs. in the last year, 50 more to go.

Ha, ha ha. You said something about ranting & set me on one too! That's too funny.

Anyway, Thanks for stopping in Bro. Give Padma my love & Peace to you both. :circle-of-love:

ps GOD willing, I'll be 58 in July LOL :)

We just choped Balle or even Bella , there aint much for smoking if I use the kind of scragy buds for meds any how man I am Flying we just popped some of the trim well all of the trim an a few popcorny things in a pot with a few table spoons of butter :lot-o-toke:an im really flying at the mo ,,, I just had to go to the shop an bro I felt a little trippy :yummy:it was on the way to the shop I realized im F****d age is good cause at our age when Im faced an go out they just kind of think Mad old fart, an they dont take the piss they just give the sort of look that say,s its his age, we can get away with a lot more as older folk:)An really I was trying to guess an you dont look any bigger than my one friend who normally visits tonight, Id say he is more likley bigger than you , still take care of yourself dont want any colestrol an that sort of stuff , as for me I cant put wieght on an I like food a lot as well :peace::love::peace:

glo,
So you like your women a little on the trashy side huh ? Probably from the other side of the tracks too. Nothing wrong with that, as a matter of fact ME TOO. Have a good Valentine`s Day.

he, he, he. Yeah, even at my old age, I still like a woman who ain't afraid to get dirty, & have a hell of a lot of fun at the same time.
Don't get me wrong, I've mellowed a lot, but I still like a good time. LOL

You have a good one too brother. :circle-of-love:

AWSOME ! Butter is nice! Easy to use for meds too.
Enjoy my friends. You've Earned it.

This guy where I go in the mornings always says "you look tired Rick". I just look at him & smile & say yup! lol

AWSOME ! Butter is nice! Easy to use for meds too.
Enjoy my friends. You've Earned it.

This guy where I go in the mornings always says "you look tired Rick". I just look at him & smile & say yup! lol

Yep I get that tierd sort of stone face all the time the last place I worked they thought I was trashed all the time :cheesygrinsmiley: it wasnt all the time I was a sober sleeper , the face seems to have stuck though:rofl::rofl:

ALRIGHTY THEN!:thumb:
I got some more done here on my grow box :circle-of-love:
DSCF001038.JPG

I put 3 light cords together that I ran down through the top & have plastic clips attached to each cord so I can lower or raise each light by itself
DSCF000453.JPG
DSCF000557.JPG
DSCF000650.JPG

And here she is lit up.
DSCF000840.JPG
DSCF000936.JPG

I've got about half my seeds checked, & not one male that I can tell yet out of around 20 seeds.

OH OHHHH, Here it comes! I'm getting the itch again. I'm gonna be bustin beans this weekend.

WHOOAHHAHA! Let snow all it wants! My babies will have at least an eight week head start on the weather.

(I'm gonna cheat a little this year & use the tractor to turn my planting beds with.) My back will be very happy since I'm planning on a harvest of around 10lbs. of buds. The rest, I've decided to make into extract.

There I go dreaming again. Better not put the horse in front of the wagon, but that's the plan.

Back
Top Bottom