Gloman's First Journal A-Z

Are some of these going to move outdoors?

Yes!
I'm an outdoor grower on large private land protected on 3 sides by extreme terrain & only one way in & it's right past my front door.
I feel it's pretty secure.
I'd like to try aeroponics, but not yet.

Here's the link to my gallery if you'd like to see some of my pic's.
All the plant pics are from last years crops

gloman Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

:circle-of-love: :peace: :Namaste:

Howdy,
Well, I'm sitting here & it sounds like a freight train is outside my house, but I live nowhere near a train track.
I'm guessing we're experiencing some, ahemm, elevated winds. We had tornado's last Christmas, don't need anymore rite now thankyou.

Day # 1 of germination & no popped beans yet.
Temp. of germination area is a constant 72* F. All the seeds are in paper towels dampened with our well water, name tagged & numbered.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, but I expect beans will be a jumpin!

Just checked the beans again before lights out & WHOO-HOO!:cheer:
4 Big Betty popped & plopped. (planted in the cups):high-five:
3 Lady popped & plopped. (planted in the cups):high-five:

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

glo,
Just cruising thru, on my way to making my rounds (sounds good don`t it ?). If seeds are a poppin`.... don`t come a knockin`. Soon you`ll be busy a pottin`. Have a good Fryday, my friend.

glo,
Just cruising thru, on my way to making my rounds (sounds good don`t it ?). If seeds are a poppin`.... don`t come a knockin`. Soon you`ll be busy a pottin`. Have a good Fryday, my friend.

Thanks for stopping in yooper! Yup! I'm GETTIN PRETTY JAZZED! lol You have a good one too.

OK, 3 more Big Betty & 3 more Lady popped & plopped

GOOD FRY DAY!

Some average Joe reading this won't understand the blessing that the weed is. If it were used only as a recreational substance I don't believe my harvest would have been so good. No matter what anyone else thinks, I believe my crops were a gift to be used with respect.
Now don't get me wrong, I love the buzz too, but first is the medicine & the more positive results we post on our beloved plant the more social acceptance there will be. I encourage people to tell about negative experiances using weed also, but there just aren't many.

OK, just got back from the gym & checked the beans. WOW! ALMOST ALL the seeds in the paper towels popped except the Phulbani Jaga Bliss. So far only one of them, but I'm sure they'll will soon.
As soon as they start popping up I'll put up more pics

Holy shitski Gloman that's a lot of seeds your germinating I love growing outside but up here our fall is so damp that we have a hard time with mold. I will try again ofcourse and deal with it. Good with yours.

Holy shitski Gloman that's a lot of seeds your germinating I love growing outside but up here our fall is so damp that we have a hard time with mold. I will try again ofcourse and deal with it. Good with yours.

I had a couple buds that got mold last year, but I believe I caused it myself by giving them too many folier drinks of carbonated water.
I learned a lot last year, & all the tips I've picked up here, together, make this a promising year in the Redneck Belt.
GOD BLESS THE GREEN! :)

I put 4 more Phulbani Jaga Bliss (PJB) into the dirt this morning.
The germination rate is very low, but fortunately, the good Brother that sent them to me sent a LOT of them.
I have eleven cups ready for the PJB, so I'll keep soaking them till I fill all eleven of them or run out. :)

I've also had poor results from B.B. seeds. I've had 7 pop out of a total of 14. That should be plenty though as BB gave me OVER a pound & a half of buds last year. 1 plant.
I suppose I'll have to start smoking more BB so I can find some more seeds. :) Their hard to find, but worth it.

Shady isn't going to pop either I'm afraid. The only seed I've found from her has turned black & looks water logged in the paper towel. No mold or anything, just black & soggy. I'll give it till the end of the day & then that cup will be redesignated to some misc. seeds I have.

I did go ahead & put socket extensions on each light so I have a total of 6, 23w. cfl's in the box, which should be enough till I get them outside. I hope.:thumb:

glo,
Happy weedend bro. Start it off the weed way.....wake and bake. Luv the sounds of beans a-poppin`. Good luck with your new grow.

Did someone say that MG potting soil was not good to use?
It's what I'm using now and always have, so I'm curious as to why it's not preferred?

My neighbor uses MG and loves it. she had 20 plants last year in her greenhouse and some of them were 8' tall and produced very nicely.

Well now, I would not have guessed just a few degrees could make so much difference in seed germination.
My grow box WAS a constant 72* F. & the seeds were only popping a few.
I turned the temp. up to a constant 76* & they're popping like popcorn.
Even the unpopped seeds from Big Betty popped.
THE GROW BOX IS FULL! 42 cups. Now the hard part. Waiting for the little sweeties to show themselves.

I made a sprinkling can by poking some holes in the cap of a gallon water jug. Gets right where it needs to be without being too cumbersome.

I used M.G. potting soil to fill the cups, same as always. I wait for them to get a little root bound, & by then it's time to go out into the crewel world. Where a comfy well ariated hole awaits full of healthy bacteria, compost, & worms awaits.

Here we go! The first ones up are,,,,2 Purple Haze, 3 B.B., 5 Lady.
There's too many to show them all yet, but it won't be long.

With the front off of the box it stays 72*F. in there. With the front on the box it goes up to & stays ay 83*F.
I'm hoping with the higher temp. it will trigger the PJB to pop up. Some of the PJB beans that hadn't popped have opened up with the higher temps also.
DSCF000559.JPG

DSCF000266.JPG

DSCF001132.JPG

DSCF000159.JPG

DSCF001430.JPG

Back
Top Bottom