Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

Candy Cane Auto 55 days.

White lady looking good. Starting to see more trichomes and thickening buds.

Tan lady is ok - but buds still look under-developed. There still seems to be a lot of pistils growing and nothing really turning brown.

Still got a few weeks for the White lady but probably longer for the Tan lady.

I'm pretty sure the next grow is going to be the purple kush that will be fluxed in the tent solo. I think I'm done trying to do this with two plants in this tiny tent.

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:
:passitleft:

IMG_144445.JPG

IMG_146237.JPG

IMG_146131.JPG

IMG_145535.JPG

IMG_146037.JPG

IMG_146642.JPG

IMG_147131.JPG

IMG_144844.JPG

IMG_144742.JPG

RIP Candy Cane Autos....12/11/17. Actually, I killed both plants on Saturday. These are resilient ladies, but not 150f for about 2 hours. Apparently my stoner memory failed me big time as I was in the garage with the plants, planning to take pictures that night. It was a bit chilly with the tent open so I pointed my heated fan into the tent, set on high, to warm them up a bit. They were at 78 when I opened the tent but with the chill it dropped to 55. Just wanted to warm them up quick.

Unfortunately, I got sidetracked and didn't come back for 3 hours and the temp was 140. Plants completely wilted. I watered them, steam coming off from the warm soil and cold air. I left them in the tent with the lights going for 3 days, hoping there might be some sign of life - but alas, I declared death last night and trimmed both. The White lady provided some of the nicer looking buds but I didn't get much. You can see decent trichomes, but they can't be developed since they only went 8 weeks.:rollingeyes: I put whatever I cut into jars because they're pretty dried out.

I have started the next grow - Purple Kush fem. She's in the water as of tonight. I've got such a good collection of seeds, I wish I could grow more plants. Maybe this summer I'll get a bigger tent ;)

IMG_148927.jpg

IMG_149830.jpg

IMG_149741.jpg

IMG_150037.jpg

IMG_150432.jpg

The two Purple Kush popped and went into soil. I put the faster growing seed into my 3 gal fabric pot and the one that looked questionable, in my small plastic pot. The faster growing seed dried out - I think because the fabric pot doesn't hold the moisture as well. The slower growing seed did better in the small pot that had the wetter medium.

So please welcome my first Purple Kush:high-five: I'm optimistic she'll be just fine. I'm battling some really cold temps in the garage but I seem to have it under control.

IMG_160734.JPG

The two Purple Kush popped and went into soil. I put the faster growing seed into my 3 gal fabric pot and the one that looked questionable, in my small plastic pot. The faster growing seed dried out - I think because the fabric pot doesn't hold the moisture as well. The slower growing seed did better in the small pot that had the wetter medium.

So please welcome my first Purple Kush:high-five: I'm optimistic she'll be just fine. I'm battling some really cold temps in the garage but I seem to have it under control.

IMG_160734.JPG

Hey Golfer420, (from an ex-golf professional)

I was sad to see your Candy Canes go, as I like autos and had that one on my hit list.

I'm in Canada and this last week has been pretty cool, with some actual snow on the ground which isn't common in Vancouver. I went online and bought an ink bird temp controller and 2 ceramic ir heating bulbs. With this combo the ceramic heater will turn on and off to keep my box within the temp range. I also installed a rh controller from the same manufacturer to handle the dryness of the winter.

If you want a link to the product pm me.

Happy new year!

Here we are with a Purple Kush fem on day 10 from popping out of the soil. Seems to be slow, but it's been single digits outside, mid-20's in the garage, but the tents been in the mid-70's to mid 60's. Getting the InkBird temp control and a ceramic ir bulb so that should help control the temps in the tent better.

She's growing in a small pot but I will have to transplant her at some point. I'm going to be doing a manifold / flux with this lady. I will have to learn patience :reading420magazine:

IMG_161332.JPG

IMG_161234.JPG

IMG_161134.JPG

Moss - this thing is perfect! Just got back from the garage after setting it up. Wasn't sure that ceramic ir was going to warm the tent enough. Had a good smoke and stayed in the cold garage until I was sure it was working. Exactly what I needed:thanks:

Reps coming your way.:Namaste:

Day 17. Transplanted from the small container to the 3gal pot. Quite a bit of roots circling the bottom of that container, so they'll have much more room to grow. I'm expecting a little slowed growth due to the shock but she should bounce back quick.

The new InkBird has been great. I was using a ceramic IR to keep the tent warm but switched to the heater fan on low. I think it cycles a bit more but it doesn't go too low. The ceramic struggles when the lights are out.

PK_day_17a.jpeg

Day 29. She's doing well. I trimmed the top two fan leaves and have started the manifold by pinning the two cola's down. I'm also pinning the two cola's underneath down with the hopes of moving 4 colas out in opposite directions. Hoping it works:wood:

I put some before and after. Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

Before:
IMG_162528.JPG

IMG_162631.JPG

IMG_162734.JPG

After:

IMG_1630_LI.jpg

IMG_163033.JPG

Day 32 of Purple Kush Fem. Going with some heavy LST and a manifold like base. Hope to get 16 solid colas all around the same height. :high-five:

Feeding/watering 500ML with FF BigBloom 3ml about every 2 days. Happy with how she looks so far ;)

YouTube

IMG_163128.JPG

IMG_163231.JPG

IMG_163332.JPG

IMG_163937.JPG

IMG_163831.JPG

IMG_163731.JPG

IMG_163632.JPG

Crop King Seeds Purple Kush Fem at day 38.

Happy with how she's rebounded since yesterdays defoil. I took many of the internal fans leaves off on the branches at the top and middle. I like how she's stretching out. I'm enjoying the flux / manifold hybrid I'm doing but it's going to take a while. Hopefully it pays off in yield once I let her grow upwards and start flowering.

Took a little video too ;) Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

YouTube

IMG_164532.JPG

IMG_164432.JPG

IMG_164329.JPG

High Golfer!
Nice pics.
She's going with the training pretty well I would say.
What size is that pot? You finishing her in that also?
I see you keeping it green homie.
:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom