Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

Three days and so far so good:high-five:

IMG_129625.JPG

IMG_129239.JPG

IMG_128849.JPG

Curing continues. Got both the digital and analog RH meters calibrated. Reading around 70% RH. Leaving the lids off for an hour or so per day in the dark. Much happier being too moist than too dry.

The two Candy Cane are ok but pretty much unchanged. Started off strong and now not as much. Hopefully they continue to grow, even if it is slow.

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

Day 10 and the ladies are moving along. Nothing exciting but nothing worrisome:Namaste: Gave a light feeding 2 days ago and they seem fine.

The mystery photo is curing well. Down to 67%. The smoke is good, don't really need to wait for the cure. I've been smoking some of the popcorn stuff and it's nice ;)

:passitleft:

IMG_131540.JPG

IMG_131439.JPG

IMG_130837.JPG

IMG_130748.JPG

IMG_131642.JPG

Day 19 and they both continue to look good. Haven't decided if I'm going to top or not. Maybe in the next week.

The new Mars II 400w came today. A bit more square than my 300w but it draws about 40w more than my 300w. Came in good packaging and feels like a much more solid build than my old light. Two big vent fans and a switch for flower and bloom lights. I've got both types on. Hung the lights almost as high as I can. This light is about an inch thicker than my old light so I have a little less headroom.

Each got a 1/2 liter of water today, no nutes. I like where we are at ;)

IMG_134743.JPG

IMG_135538.JPG

IMG_135237.JPG

IMG_135140.JPG

IMG_135844.JPG

IMG_135738.JPG

IMG_135337.JPG

IMG_134834.JPG

IMG_135738.JPG

IMG_135433.JPG

IMG_134941.JPG

Thanks geturgrowon:high-five:

I did start some lst as you'll see in the pics. I don't think I'm going to do any topping or ponytailing this grow. Just some lst to ensure the lower sites get some good light.

I'm concerned about the plant with the white tee. Seems to have some issue based on the leaf coloring. Almost all deficiencies that I've run into were a result of a very low PH and were resolved with a good flush. If I am not mistaken, the pot with the white tee I had put some soil from my last grow. It's possible the lower soil has a low PH. I'll continue to monitor. I have been feeding both plants the same amount, 1/2 strength. Next feeding will be full strength (2ml of AN's GMB/ 1/2 liter).:morenutes:

I am liking the new light. Having it up higher gives much better coverage than the other light did. I don't feel as though the plants are tilting in towards the light - just growing straight up.

So far so good ;)

IMG_136443.JPG

IMG_136342.JPG

IMG_136241.JPG

IMG_136538.JPG

Day 19 and they both continue to look good. Haven't decided if I'm going to top or not. Maybe in the next week.

The new Mars II 400w came today. A bit more square than my 300w but it draws about 40w more than my 300w. Came in good packaging and feels like a much more solid build than my old light. Two big vent fans and a switch for flower and bloom lights. I've got both types on. Hung the lights almost as high as I can. This light is about an inch thicker than my old light so I have a little less headroom.

Each got a 1/2 liter of water today, no nutes. I like where we are at ;)

IMG_134743.JPG

IMG_135538.JPG

IMG_135237.JPG

IMG_135140.JPG

IMG_135844.JPG

IMG_135738.JPG

IMG_135337.JPG

IMG_134834.JPG

IMG_135738.JPG

IMG_135433.JPG

IMG_134941.JPG
Careful bud with those strings theyll get caught up in your lights fan...lol had that happen once i immediately unplugged light n pulled it out with the rope ratchets anyways looking good man and how many plants and what kind of yield have you gotten under 1 mars hydro 300 if you dont mind me asking....peace

Hiya Bradley :welcome:

Good point on the string. Not so much the fan in the lights but the strings near the exhaust fan. That thing would take my finger off:trance: I don't have that fan running now since it's gotten colder and luckily I haven't had any issues.:high-five:

The current grow is Candy Cane Auto (and hopefully don't learn otherwise) and I just swapped out the 300w for a Mars II 400w. My tent is small, 32x18x32. One 300w light was sufficient to get decent buds. From a yield perspective, the best I had was 70g from my Northern Lights Auto. A few of my other grows were around 28g - 40g. If I had the room and the space I would be torn between a top quality LED and a HPS/MH. For a small space, the mars is great. Inexpensive, decent coverage. The unit itself is about 3" - much shorter than any HPS and the heat is not nearly as bad, especially in a tight space. The other caveat is just I'm an average grower under slightly less than average conditions, but I do enjoy smoking my own ;)

I like the new one. The build seems stronger than the old one and has switches for veg and bloom. It is slightly more square, which is a bit of a drawback for me. My space is long, so the older one had a more rectangle shape. It does draw about 45w more than the 300 I have and the ladies seem to be doing better already with the new light.

Day 27 and I see pistils. I'm happy to announce they're both female autos:party:

Doing well. The white tee plant still has some coloration issues. Not sure what the issue is but she's growing pretty good. Overall, happy with how they're doing ;)

IMG_137849.JPG

IMG_137942.JPG

IMG_138044.JPG

IMG_138339.JPG

IMG_138243.JPG

IMG_138147.JPG

Day 30. Some crazy growth the last 7 days. These two plants are not identical. One is stretching more than the other. It's been a bit difficult to keep the tent warm in the garage, especially during lights out (9am - 1pm). Flowering continues to progress.

IMG_138735.JPG

IMG_138837.JPG

IMG_138936.JPG

IMG_139034.JPG

IMG_139133.JPG

IMG_139242.JPG

Day 34. Water/fed yesterday. Had to tie down the brown tee lady aggressively so I can keep her from the light. Did some trimming of fan leaves for the white tee lady. Overall they look good. The leaf issue on the white tee doesn't seem too bad on the higher newer leaves so I think the discoloration isn't an ongoing issue.

I'm glad theyre both autos but they don't see like a mostly indica strain. Very sativa like. I'm starting to think my next grow might be the purple kush. Decisions, decisions:hmmmm::hmmmm:

IMG_139333.JPG

IMG_139432.JPG

IMG_139536.JPG

IMG_139638.JPG

IMG_139744.JPG

Day 37. Both ladies coming along well. Not too bushy, very stretched nodal length, feels very sativa-ish. I should have done more LST, may have to bend the white tee lady. She's getting pretty close to the light.

Happy with the new Mars II 400W:high-five:

CCA_day_37.JPG

CCA_day_37d.JPG

CCA_day_37b.JPG

CCA_day_37a.JPG

Day 48. Water/fed last night. 1 liter with 4ml of AN GMB and 1ML Big Bud and 1ML Bud Candy. Both ladies look good. The White lady (which had the discolored leaves) has the nicest buds going. The Tan lady is such a stretcher that her main cola was bent twice. I highlighted in the one photo where that main cola is - on the side of the plant. The two nodes underneath that area are almost growing to the light with very little buds at the end. I may just trim those buds since I can't see getting much from those two long antenna.

I really need to get a bigger tent ;)

IMG_144038.JPG

IMG_141946.JPG

IMG_142642.JPG

IMG_1428_LI.jpg

IMG_143447.JPG

IMG_143348.JPG

IMG_142134.JPG

IMG_143044.JPG

IMG_143655.JPG

IMG_143846.JPG

Day 52. Did some trimming. Starting to see more 3 point leaves than 5 near the top. Trichomes are becoming more visible. At least on the White Lady. Tan Lady seems to have stretched more and smaller bud growth. Much more sativa-like than White. Water/fed tonight. I'm pretty happy how the White Lady is doing. Tan's fine but she won't yield much. Some of the stems on the Tan Lady were big and thick. She's bigger boned :rofl:

Tan Lady first, then White Lady

YouTube

Back
Top Bottom