Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

Day 113 and over 6 weeks of flower. Several weeks to go still. Trichomes are becoming more evident. Been getting many 3 point leaves. Seems odd but she's doing ok. Watering 2 liters every three days. Still using advanced nutrients. I keep trimming leaves but she seems very vegetative still. I add another hour of darkness to about 13 hours dark.

Going to Vegas next week. The Reef Dispensary is a block away from the hotel. Open till 3am. My first time buying weed legally :slide:

Enjoy the photos:Namaste:

:passitleft:

IMG_036543.JPG

IMG_034856.JPG

IMG_034149.JPG

IMG_034247.JPG

IMG_034346.JPG

IMG_034650.JPG

IMG_034950.JPG

IMG_035047.JPG

IMG_035551.JPG

IMG_035963.JPG

IMG_036158.JPG

IMG_036253.JPG

Looking awesome dude!!

Throw some molasses in yoyr water then add nutes..or no nutes...truat me man it works so good!! My buds blew up when I started feeding molasses.

2 to 3 tablespoons per liter

Your grow is looking great...some are slow but it's genetics..keep up the good grow

Back from the trip to Vegas!:thumb:

The first time legally purchasing weed was great. Got Blueberry Cookies, Candyland, and Gorilla Glue #4. Got 1/8th of each. CL and GG4 were 40 and the BC was 60. About 160 total. It was provided in jars that were much larger than necessary. Labeled Tryke. There are two lines when you go in - express (if you know what you want) or the backroom - where there are about 12 registers, each with samples inside a clear plastic jar that you can smell and view under magnification. They had rolled, budder, shatter, oils, concentrates and edibles. I stuck with the flower. Had a great time :party:

The best news was coming home to my plants that have really been flowering. We're at 8.5 weeks of flowering, a total of 128 days. Colas are all beginning to fatten up and trichomes looking good. Watering/feeding every 3rd day. No feeding while I was away (only watering) but I fed tonight along with some trimming. Saved the leaves for hash later on. My fingers were sticky and smelly :bravo:

I have been giving molasses for the past couple weeks as well, as mentioned by Indy. I've got several more weeks to go but I like how she looks. I am going to trim and do some backbuilding in a few days.

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

MVI 0995 - YouTube

IMG_098043.JPG

IMG_100649.JPG

IMG_100018.JPG

IMG_100540.JPG

IMG_100446.JPG

IMG_100351.JPG

IMG_100250.JPG

IMG_100150.JPG

IMG_098944.JPG

IMG_098543.JPG

Day 130, 1 day short of 9 weeks of flower. Really looking nice. I water/fed Saturday after getting home from Vegas and today she looks even better:clap:

I love this stage of growth. I take a ton of pictures. I'm starting to post more photos and getting less discriminate ;)

Here are a bunch more from today. I clipped the top of the bud on all outside colas but left the center cola (which isn't one of the two main colas from my topping).

Still wish I was sure what kind of seeds I got from Crop King. Supposed to be Early Miss Auto. Definitely not an auto. Could be the non-auto version but I guess I will never know.:hmmmm:

I haven't ventured off my list of subscribed journals in a while and only 2 or three have really been active. Has 420 slowed down a bit? I know I don't drop by other journals so I don't expect crowds at mine either - just seems kinda....slow?

Hope all is well :Namaste:

IMG_100745.JPG

IMG_100851.JPG

IMG_100948.JPG

IMG_101046.JPG

IMG_101142.JPG

IMG_102044.JPG

IMG_101945.JPG

IMG_101440.JPG

IMG_101350.JPG

136 days old, coming up on almost 10 weeks of flower. I'm thinking about 2 more weeks. Really happy with her smell and the thickening of the buds. Backbuilding looks like it's made those colas fatter at the top. Took a lil bud off Friday and it dried out enough to smoke. Got a buzz!

Also tossed in a video. I will probably get two auto seeds started next weekend ;)

Enjoy the video and photos :Namaste:

MVI 1069 - YouTube

IMG_106739.JPG

IMG_106837.JPG

IMG_107544.JPG

IMG_107442.JPG

IMG_107341.JPG

IMG_107147.JPG

IMG_107045.JPG

IMG_103646.JPG

IMG_103443.JPG

IMG_102345.JPG

Day 144 almost 11 weeks flower. She's getting close. Water only yesterday. Water only next feeding and harvesting - maybe Friday, maybe next Friday..

Some leaves on the inside are browning so I've pulled them out. She's gotten very thick and sticky. Smells great, very lime/grapefruit pungency. If all goes well, I will probably get 2 auto Candy Cane (the replaced ones) started. I'm looking for some indica. Not sure what this lady is.

Enjoy the vid and the photos. Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

MVI 1219Trim - YouTube

IMG_122351.JPG

IMG_122252.JPG

IMG_120746.JPG

IMG_119646.JPG

IMG_120143.JPG

IMG_120348.JPG

IMG_120243.JPG

IMG_121841.JPG

IMG_121745.JPG

IMG_122551.JPG

IMG_122745.JPG

Damn you do a good job on your plants! :thumb:

Sure a long time to get an "auto" done and hope she is worth it all.

I recently bought some CK seeds on a trip out to BC. All regular photos tho.

CropKingSeeds03.jpg

Not sure when I'll start some but plan to cross them with a plant called Otto#1 that is supposed to be less than 1% THC and up to 27% CBD as I'm more interested in the medicinal content than any other considerations. I plan to send samples to a lab once I've flowered the Otto out and see exactly what it has. Same with a couple of other hi-CBD crosses ready to flower now.

:peace:

Thanks for stopping by OMU :Namaste:

Day 149. Decided not to harvest. Not seeing any amber at all or very little. See if we make next weekend. It's been hot and humid here, one of the smaller buds in the middle doesn't look good. The large buds are fine. The leaves are starting to yellow and the pistils are more brown/gold than white.

Took a comparison shot of a bud I did the backbuilding and the one cola in the middle that I did not trim. You can see that the backbuild buds are rounded, not as pointy. The bud growth stops at the tip and the colas seem to push more growth behind where you clip, giving it a rounder, fatter cola. Definitely works ;)

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

CKS_Day_149_11wk_flwr.JPG

CKS_Day_149_11wk_flwrc.JPG

CKS_Day_149_11wk_flwra.JPG

CKS_Day_149_11wk_flwrb.JPG

CKS_Day_149_Backbuild.JPG

I crop mine when the trichs are about 50/50, clear/cloudy and maybe a few ambers scattered around.

They go amber later in the jars too so if you like to do a decent cure you could crop earlier and free up the space for new plants.

:peace:

She got just water again last night (twice in a row). I usually wait till I see an amber or two, also. I think next Friday will be harvest. We're in the middle of some high humidity so waiting till next week for drying will be better too.

Ended up harvesting tonight. The last photos show one of the colas with what seems to be bud rot at the top. I was concerned there were 2 colas with it, so I harvested. Next two days will be hot and humid, so they're better in the close in a steady temp and low humidity to dry. Might have been a bit pre-mature but I'd rather not risk losing all of it.

Overall I'm happy with the yield. 300+ after chop, and 236 after trimming. Washed and dried and hung in the closet. I have quite a bit of trim so a batch of bubble hash is coming soon ;)

I'm putting 2 train wreck autos into water tonight.

IMG_123552.JPG

IMG_123748.JPG

IMG_124245.JPG

IMG_124845.JPG

IMG_124644.JPG

IMG_125237.JPG

Healthy bud
IMG_123450.JPG

Unhealthy bud
IMG_123347.JPG

Drying is going well. I'll probably trim some of the smaller and drier buds tomorrow and let the big boys stay another day. A couple times I feel like I've over-dried in the past and once dry - tough to go back. I can always trim a bit and let them dry a little more if they're too wet.

Pretty sure I was a bit pre-mature. They could have gone a week or two more but I had to avoid the bud rot. I am happy with what I've got. I have a bud from last week that dried and smoke tonight. Yep - it gets me high :slide:

I put these Crop King Seed Candy Cane autos into water, then between the sheets yesterday evening. Checked tonight and we're already poking through:high-five: I'm hoping these are the real autos and not the Sour Jack photo. I'm pretty sure they're autos because CKS sent me new replacement seeds. We'll find out in about 30 days. ;)

IMG_125737.JPG

Looking good JDub :bravo:

Couple of updates tonight....

I did the final trim tonight and put them into jars, but haven't covered them yet. My hydrometer doesn't look right so I'm not sure what the RH is. I left the lids off to let them dry out a bit more.

Weight was 45g. That isn't bad for me. Best ever was 70g from one plant so this is 2nd best. Ended up 19% of the total trimmed weight. I'm enjoying the buzz and shared some with a friend tonight who also liked it. It will only get better in the cure.;)

I put the two Candy Cane autos into the pots today. They're off and running at 20/4:high-five:

Thanks for stopping by:Namaste:

IMG_126237.JPG

IMG_126331.JPG

IMG_126442.JPG

IMG_126845.JPG

Candy Canes

IMG_125835.JPG

IMG_126138.JPG

Your look like mine super bushy and really short I'm just shy of 2 months veg and this is what mine look like
420-magazine-mobile1804899652.jpg
420-magazine-mobile67163473.jpg
Gona start flower this weekend

So seeing that we're kinda at the same state mine are crazy bushy in the middle would you guys recommend that I pull some fan leaves off to let light get in ? Also keep in mind that I'm about to switch to flower on Monday or even tomorrow(Friday ) if I can

So seeing that we're kinda at the same state mine are crazy bushy in the middle would you guys recommend that I pull some fan leaves off to let light get in ? Also keep in mind that I'm about to switch to flower on Monday or even tomorrow(Friday ) if I can

420-magazine-mobile468080908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile489247676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1606693803.jpg

Back
Top Bottom