Greenvein's Runtz In Coco DTW - Build To Cure 4x4

If she is still attached you can tape her back bro, I know you know that but in 2 weeks she will have a big knuckle but you're still in veg..all good
That will work broken off? I have snapped them and taped them up but never broken off.

Being as far gone as it was I didn't even bother just took it off.. when it's hanging to the point I'm having to to spin it around to line it up it's effort.. if it had snapped and I just have to lift it back up I would have taped it up for sure.

I'd say you can rejoin a complete snap as people graft different strains together. I've taped one back up that was hanging by 2 small strands before. Healed up fine.
Definitely bro can be done. Just not for me this time I saw it and thought haven't got time for that 🤣 I usually run around looking for tape or cling film but I cussed for a second and let it go.

Definitely bro can be done. Just not for me this time I saw it and thought haven't got time for that 🤣 I usually run around looking for tape or cling film but I cussed for a second and let it go.
Nothing wrong with that option too mate. Sometimes it just doesn't matter hey.

Nothing wrong with that option too mate. Sometimes it just doesn't matter hey.
I'll be flipping Monday then it will probably take a week to actually start so I'm hoping the sites below it take over 🙏🤞🏽 if not you'll see me crying late flower. I might go find it now and put it on Ice like a severed finger 🤣

PhotoRoom-20230603_081704~2.png

Day 33 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
Ey maties 🤣I'm back and although late the deed is done! Timer's set, Lights off tonight for 12hours tomorrow brings Day 1 flower 😲 lol..

Screenshot_20230620-200041.png

So today all I've done is feed the same continuous week 4 feed as per schedule but it looks like it starts going up from here..
Today's feed was 1.7ec 5.7ph in and 1.6ec 5.9ph out. Then zipped it up..
Although I haven't installed my timer it's definitely been a doddle filling the res & flipping the switch to feed wait for waste to be pumped into waste bucket.. getting there 😁.

Took a quick snap whilst in there..
PXL_20230620_182616914.jpg

I think I'm happy to say mission accomplished of filling the tent wall to wall 😎 I think I'll stick with 9 plants in this space and call it at 4 weeks. Just still thinking to reduce pot size.
At the moment from the base of pot my plants are 30" and I have over 30" to the lights so should be fine.. being that leaves was so big and fat I'd say my pheno is more indica dominant and won't stretch as much 🤞🏽

Get the rest in! Back to the grind in the a.m
✌🏽💚

Day 33 veg
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
Ey maties 🤣I'm back and although late the deed is done! Timer's set, Lights off tonight for 12hours tomorrow brings Day 1 flower 😲 lol..

Screenshot_20230620-200041.png

So today all I've done is feed the same continuous week 4 feed as per schedule but it looks like it starts going up from here..
Today's feed was 1.7ec 5.7ph in and 1.6ec 5.9ph out. Then zipped it up..
Although I haven't installed my timer it's definitely been a doddle filling the res & flipping the switch to feed wait for waste to be pumped into waste bucket.. getting there 😁.

Took a quick snap whilst in there..
PXL_20230620_182616914.jpg

I think I'm happy to say mission accomplished of filling the tent wall to wall 😎 I think I'll stick with 9 plants in this space and call it at 4 weeks. Just still thinking to reduce pot size.
At the moment from the base of pot my plants are 30" and I have over 30" to the lights so should be fine.. being that leaves was so big and fat I'd say my pheno is more indica dominant and won't stretch as much 🤞🏽

Get the rest in! Back to the grind in the a.m
✌🏽💚
:thumb: :high-five:

Day 4 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500
Happy weekend growfam! Hope you all enjoyed your day! It's been nothing but sunshine over here but didn't get time to get the grill going 😔 hopefully tomorrow 🤞🏽

Now for my garden my new fans arrived today so I got them straight in there! When opening my tent I was like why's this light so bright 🤔 checked my ppfd and it was 1000 😲 no signs of light stress but I took it down to 600 and got my fan in.

PXL_20230624_102421365.jpg

PXL_20230624_190916108.jpg

The fan definitely has some power lol I lowered it a bit more and pointed it upward.. never had a oscillating fan before so will see what they think of it. Other then the fan I got a score too! Something I have been after for a while 😎 my @Mars Hydro stickers.

PXL_20230624_193858381.jpg

Not sure where I'll put them yet but will definitely get them in for my giveaway grow.

Quick pic of the ladies too. I was feeding every three days but was a day late on this one, pots were super light so I'll be keeping an eye on weight after three days and I'll keep them a day ahead of need.

PXL_20230624_191226471.jpg

One more day of rest before the grind make it count! Thanks for stopping bye ✌🏽💚

Day 7 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Took a couple of pictures yesterday but forgot to post. It's feed day today (Tues) so will be checking pots weight and seeing how much run off I get.. if they are light or run off is lower then usual then I'll bring the feed forward to every two days. I can tell I'm already starting to stretch as my temp sensors are sinking into the bush. Lights to canopy I'm at around 700ppfd now and i will wait untill after stretch to see how close they get before changing anything.
I'm in desperate need of another defoliation that's for sure! Not looking forward to climbing in it 🤣 still no nets arrived 🙄

PXL_20230626_205429581.jpg
PXL_20230626_205317401.jpg

So far so good and I forgot to take pictures or say iirc all of my plants in both tents still had their cut cloning leaves apart from the couple with wierd growth they really haven't missed a beat!

Let's hope they flower just as well. ✌🏽💚

:dude-knocking:
You done flip the script? Lol..you hit that purple 💜 too much and gone quiet homie :rofl:

I'm going have to refill the popcorn cuz..lol

Where you been! we on day eight! The stretch making me sweat 😅 that purple long gone 🤣 Mim x OP had me at one with the TV last night LOL came back to 78 notifications Bill and Keith keep my busy 🤣🤣 📰 I have levelled up in reading skills since signing up!

Feeding ever other day now let's see what happens photos and feed tomorrow 😎

Day 10 Flower
Greenvein's Runtz
Mars Hydro FC-E6500

Sooo we are mid week two and I'm still feeding week one strength feed but they seem super happy. I didn't feed after two days the pots still had some weight so I left it the normal at three days. Feed today was 1.6ec & 5.5ph it included some seaweed but probably shouldn't have as I'm hoping stretch is almost over 🤣

Some professional photography.

PXL_20230630_192456109.jpg
PXL_20230630_192607351.jpg
PXL_20230630_192631519.jpg

I haven't measured yet but think they have grown 10ish inches and being closer to the light I think the tops are at around 800 - 850ppfd at the too everything looks super happy.. maybe a tiny bit of wind stress but not enough to worry.

Underneath is another story 🤣 this is what happens when you don't defoliate and lollipop enough she will just do it herself. A bit of a wast of energy but as I left it so thick lower growth had no chance.. I think that's what I need to work on to get more vertical growth aswell as a full spread.

PXL_20230629_180749443.jpg

Can't wait to get this cleaned up! Lastly my net arrived and the holes was too big so wondering where you guys get your nets from? I have a elasticated one but don't really like it.

Thanks for stopping by grow family appreciate yo all ✌🏽💚

Back
Top Bottom