Greetings from Langebaan, South Africa

Skottelgoed Spons

Hello All,

New here! Been lurking in the grow journals for awhile now and I must say there is alot I have learned and I love the DIY setups the people have here. I will be starting a grow journal soon as well.

For now I am just taking in all the info I can to have a successful first grow.

I have also build a DYI indoor box and still kitting it out with all the needed equipment.

Happy Growing and smoking!!!:Namaste::bong:

Hello All,

New here! Been lurking in the grow journals for awhile now and I must say there is alot I have learned and I love the DIY setups the people have here. I will be starting a grow journal soon as well.

I have also build a DYI indoor box and still kitting it out with all the needed equipment.

Welcome Skottlegoed Spons to 420 magazine. Our sponsors can help you fill that grow space .

Hello All,

:welcome: to :420:Skottelgoed Spons :passitleft:...looking forward to some pics :popcorn:

Thanks for the welcoming. I'm so glad I came across this site! This is an awesome site and a lot of material to learn from I will give some sneek peek pictures once I have taken some picture of the DIY box. Still a little bit of work to do with it. Already got some Lambs Bread seeds that I will start of in the box.

Can't wait!:yahoo:

Welcome.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I will be starting a grow journal soon. Just need to get decent soil first then I am good to start:yahoo:

Hello All,

Hi Skottel......welcome from Wellington! Look forward.

Back
Top Bottom