GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Hey canna Montana, I see you....boo!!

Sadly to say yes grizzy that is what America has become. A place for insure young adults to hide behind the govt. And for everyone adult that those young people grow into will be just like the ones you spoke about. I honestly don't know how much longer I'll live in the us for these reasons. Tired of all the political nonsense.

But in other news, your inside ladies are plumping up ! Getting fat and very very frosty. The buds from the outside gal are exceptional ;) ;) who cares if you leave a little sugar leave ! On most my girls I do because the sugar leaves are just as covered in trichs as the buds !

That's the reason I live where I do Grizz.... I can't deal with the insanity that is going on here right now... The thought of even going to the city is not something I will even consider... I have to go to town about once a month for groceries and such... most of them are delivered to me by Schwan's but I have to go for dog food and milk bread those kinda things... and mind you it is not a big city by any stretch of the imagination and when I am there... I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone...:yikes: People are rude and everybody seems to always be in a bad mood... and honestly most of them around here... Look like there are no branches in their family trees...:straightface: I hate leaving my property and that is the reason I very rarely do... I like my dogs a whole lot better than I do people... I watch the local news even around this little podunk place and it just freaks me out...:thedoubletake: I am always shocked at just how mean people can be and if this friggin' election is not over soon this country is going to tear itself apart... It really is very sad to watch it happening before my very eyes... As you know I love my country very much and I have 2 boys that are in the Army... Hence you can figure that is the way they were raised... and for the first time in my life... I wish my boys were plumbers or something.... Anywho hope you are having a green and blessed day and I hope you are able to stay in your safe place for the rest of your life.... I wish we could get ours back.....:circle-of-love:

I'm struggling.. I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing but I've got nobody to share with. And if I rang couple of friends or mum and dad, they'd be straight here to comfort and with a house full of herb, I can't have them here, at the moment... I just saw a friend die. He was under his concrete tuck and it rolled over him down and empty acre block and into a house, luckily a holiday house, nobody in there, could have been so much worse.. I was working across the road.. I didn't see the actual roll that killed him, just after, but my mind is playing tricks.. This is fu#ked... Nothing's wrong with me but I'm here acting like a victim. My hearts racing, can't stop crying, although I've just noticed I have with typing this... I want to be sick.. I left work and come straight home. Happened first thing in the morning.. Oh man, any pray? Just pray for grizzwalds friends family, that they are safe and guided through this. Thanks...

I'm struggling.. I feel like I'm doing the wrong thing but I've got nobody to share with. And if I rang couple of friends or mum and dad, they'd be straight here to comfort and with a house full of herb, I can't have them here, at the moment... I just saw a friend die. He was under his concrete tuck and it rolled over him down and empty acre block and into a house, luckily a holiday house, nobody in there, could have been so much worse.. I was working across the road.. I didn't see the actual roll that killed him, just after, but my mind is playing tricks.. This is fu#ked... Nothing's wrong with me but I'm here acting like a victim. My hearts racing, can't stop crying, although I've just noticed I have with typing this... I want to be sick.. I left work and come straight home. Happened first thing in the morning.. Oh man, any pray? Just pray for grizzwalds friends family, that they are safe and guided through this. Thanks...

Grizz, so sorry for your loss! :circle-of-love: Any time we lose friends or family (even pets) we feel a void that feels almost impossible to fill. When I was having such a hard time dealing with my alcoholic brother, my mentor BigIrishDoode told me of a book/video called The Secret. It basically deals with putting the negatives on the back burner and dwell on positive things in your life. That, along with giving myself to my Savior has made dealing with all the negatives much easier. I am not a church goer, but I know how to pray and will be doing so for you, your family, and your friends family. I live by the mantra, "Let go, Let God" Peace to you and your family and friends. Your brother in Cannabis awareness,
HOZ:Namaste:

Thanks guys.... Just weirded out, first time I've seen a dead body and it's a friend... Everything's just echoing in my head.. Just going to spend the day on here and try to keep my mind occupied.. Hopefully don't get emotional and into a fight accidentally in somebody else's thread..

Cones and being here help.... He's from the biggest family in town. They settled the place.. His poor dad was getting the truck/at the scene.. Tough old bastard, looked like he had no emotional involvement, like it was work thing.. He'll be struggling, poor bloke..his wife passed away last year now his son, and they are a family family. Mum would have about 10 of them over for a cooked lunch, everyday. They have big parties at their place, 200 people and 150 of them would be related... Damn.. My heads good, i just feel strange....

Thanks Heirloom, you a champ brother.... Just finished a big rolled one between cones, lol....

Grizz that's awful news, I'm always sorry to hear/read that shit things happen to decent people. Cope anyway you can dude, greif and shock are not proportional, how you feel is how you feel, it's never easy or pleasant, willing you the strength to endure your troubles.

Thanks Blacksmith Dennise :circle-of-love: :passitleft::passitleft: I just grabbed these outta Heirlooms thread, he wont mind...

Sorry to hear about the bad news bud,there's nothing that I can say that will make it any better but my thaught so are with you and his family.Seeing a friend or family in that way is something that you don't ever get over but more learn to live with.Remember if it gets to bad there is help around and I'm sure the good people here will always lend an ear and support.Peace

Back
Top Bottom