GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

:rofl::rofl::rofl: pity not kava kava.... :passitleft:

thanks canna... I'm still drooling over those caramels, lol.... Saw caretaker saying somewhere, maybe Bapples food journal, he makes butter/oil with no taste.. I'll have to read and ask questions on exactly how he does it...

Update on indoor girls...
Black dream... Trichs all clear still.. She supposed to be done tomorrow according to breeders timing, looks couple weeks away still.. I'll flush at end of week and plain water feed till harvest...
image36762.jpg

Critical amnesia... Bigger girl...coming along nicely...
image36763.jpg

Aileen... She's got plenty of buds on offer.. She'll be the best out of the all... Funny, she was the slowest and weirdest out of all four...
image36764.jpg

Small pot, the surprise packet... I'll have to find a photo of her at flip....
image36765.jpg

I see what you mean. They don't look close to the end yet. Pistils still mostly white?

Looks like Aileen will put out. Can you give me her number. LOL! Too weird? Probably...

Yeah white pistils, weeks still to go.. Black dream is closest... Aileen, you don't want her number. Movie, true sad horrible story, Monster.. And no not to weird.. You know what's weird? Naming a plant after a serial killer prostitute, lol..

:rofl::rofl: Dennise, I came to that realisation a week ago, after nobody made comment after an update, lol... I felt sorry for the poor little ones. So now I'm trying to give them updates, showing my own pride in them. Just to let them know they are loved, lol... Love ya... :passitleft:...
Now to top it indoors I'm not capable. But next grow the universe has pushed me to go grizzganics, indoors... Just looking for a good organic indoor soil and wanting to amend similar to how I do outdoors.. There's a few things I don't know, like can manure be used indoors, can you do something to your outdoor soil that allows it to be used in? Mean it :passitleft: hope your well...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just trimming those colas I took week before harvest.. Dry now, without checking I think 10 days.... I'm taking them off the stems for easier storage and correct weight, lol... I'm trimming buds as best I could be bothered.. When I go to have a smoke I don't mind trimming up a little more, part of my ritual. But most leaf is gone so if I'm in a hurry can still grab a bud and smoke it without getting leaf hit...
image36772.jpg
image36773.jpg
image36774.jpg
image36775.jpg
image36776.jpg
image36777.jpg

Buds are before and after trim or vice versa, lol...I'm even more impressed with these buds now I'm trimming them.. Sticky smelly green buds of joy, lol...

Those three on the stems un-trimmed weigh 44g.. So should be over ounce there..

Good God Grizz, I miss a few days and you pulled some great smoke. Very frosty buds. Most indoor guys flowers are killing the frost. Your no exception.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks millertm...killing the frost, I saw your updates, AK looks friggan awesome man....

Mr Flammel, yeah there've dried down well. I said the pool was warm earlier, lol... They aren't airy buds either, which outdoors can produce.. Don't get me wrong, they don't feel nothing like your dense sour d nuggets of pure bliss, lol.... Send barbs over with a few buds, I'll send her back with a bag. :rofl:

.. at home watching some show, American jewellery and loan or something... Anybody seen this show?.... I know it's all enhanced for TV viewers, but are people actually like that over there? Are there that many, what appear to be lesbians, black dude looking crazy gangsta women, that just rant and yell hysterically? I've been living in a sheltered part of the world last 12-13 years but I don't think I could handle living at that pace.. And why is everything an issue that needs to be settled through anger and screaming?

Back
Top Bottom