Well...we have two more in the tent guys and gals...these were outdoor sham grow clones that were going to die if I didn't take them. They haven't received any type of daily care or nutrients.

I did cut a couple pieces i didn't like the look of from the bottom stalk of the unknown on the far right. Other than that, trimmed up some yucky leaves and got them manicured so that I can see their progress more easily.

I sprayed them down with insecticidal soap as well just in case.

I am out of 3 gallon self feed pots, I can't sit the girls on the 5s I have for two reasons:
They won't all fit
G needs to be upped to a 5 gl soon.

I am also out of soil now so I need a run to the store today or tomorrow as I will transplant these 2 girls into better pots with better soil.

Gave them some nutes and all of the girls- let me count now, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, 10 girls (cause there is one of my G-13 fem seeds already in flower (from this same other grower I had dropped a couple seeds to, in the other tent) some Epsom salt and casting toppings.

I also am out of 5 gallons of different nutrient blends...have to refill and that will be the end of Fox Farm as @Prescription Blend should be here tomorrow, tracking said it is in my state capital right now!!!

20211017_125426.jpg

20211017_125430.jpg

20211017_125435.jpg

20211017_125533.jpg

Well...we have two more in the tent guys and gals...these were outdoor sham grow clones that were going to die if I didn't take them. They haven't received any type of daily care or nutrients.

I did cut a couple pieces i didn't like the look of from the bottom stalk of the unknown on the far right. Other than that, trimmed up some yucky leaves and got them manicured so that I can see their progress more easily.

I sprayed them down with insecticidal soap as well just in case.

I am out of 3 gallon self feed pots, I can't sit the girls on the 5s I have for two reasons:
They won't all fit
G needs to be upped to a 5 gl soon.

I am also out of soil now so I need a run to the store today or tomorrow as I will transplant these 2 girls into better pots with better soil.

Gave them some nutes and all of the girls- let me count now, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, 10 girls (cause there is one of my G-13 fem seeds already in flower (from this same other grower I had dropped a couple seeds to, in the other tent) some Epsom salt and casting toppings.

I also am out of 5 gallons of different nutrient blends...have to refill and that will be the end of Fox Farm as @Prescription Blend should be here tomorrow, tracking said it is in my state capital right now!!!

20211017_125426.jpg

20211017_125430.jpg

20211017_125435.jpg

20211017_125533.jpg
There not taking up that much space , just went on the outside looking in ! When you finish winning all these lights it’ll be a jungle in there .

There not taking up that much space , just went on the outside looking in ! When you finish winning all these lights it’ll be a jungle in there .
No they're not at all. In either tent. Being outdoor grows, they have grown much taller and less wide than my girls here.

It's like Tetris putting them in there and I like myself some Tetris. I think that was the last video type game I ever played lol

If I was ever so lucky to win the Mars FC 6500 I would straight up make that whole room one big fucking grow tent, buy some monkeys, and a couple parrots and a ladybug colony and call it a day. You would be calling me Jungle Queen :rofl:

Thanks girl, how u doing over there? It was 4 hours did like the top 1/4 of her. Gonna get her down to 1/3 Sunday clip off the rest of the mixed trichome bud braches. We sang and danced a lot probably could have gotten more done...damn the Jackson 5
Hi Krissi,
Sorry it took so long to respond. I am truly in trim jail.
8 girls came down back to back.
I'm sticky, my phone is sticky, my door knobs are sticky.
On top of that 3 were pregnant. I was so preoccupied with the spider mites,, I missed some nanners.Sigh.
Bubble hash in the future.
Also major cleanup.
Mamma mia!!!!

Hi Krissi,
Yooohooo!!! Congrats on all the harvests. Love the description of your home and item surfaces. Haaa haaa. What a lovely and incredibly annoying feeling, right?!

On top of that 3 were pregnant. I was so preoccupied with the spider mites,, I missed some nanners.Sigh.
Well that blows! Did you get a lot of seeds? On the plus side is that you will have some fortified outdoor genetics made in your garden. I bet they will be awesome plants.

Also major cleanup.
Mamma mia!!!!
I've never made bubble hash but it's on the list. Great way to utilize a lot of material and get good stuff.

Yooohooo!!! Congrats on all the harvests. Love the description of your home and item surfaces. Haaa haaa. What a lovely and incredibly annoying feeling, right?!

Well that blows! Did you get a lot of seeds? On the plus side is that you will have some fortified outdoor genetics made in your garden. I bet they will be awesome plants.

The funny thing is that I got a lot of seeds in two plants, two or three in another, and none I can see in the rest.
The Blueberry kush was definitely the culprit. I found the open nanner husks in it, stashed in the buds. The buds are still beautiful, and frosty and dense. Totally smokable. I'm curing them.
I am afraid to use the seeds. They might hermie. What do you think?

I've never made bubble hash but it's on the list. Great way to utilize a lot of material and get good stuff.

Oops, I replied wrong. Sorry

The funny thing is that I got a lot of seeds in two plants, two or three in another, and none I can see in the rest.
The Blueberry Kush was definitely the culprit. I found the open nanner husks in it, stashed in the buds. The buds are still beautiful, and frosty and dense. Totally smokable. I'm curing them.

Yes to both. It was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. This week I raced against drying time, I trimmed some pretty crappy buds, but I also jarred some beautiful ones. It's all a learning experience, and certainly not boring.

Hi Krissi,
Also major cleanup.
Mamma mia!!!!
Oh my Lord...didn't you buy fem seeds from i49???? What happened? Maybe you won't have too many seeds and maybe you can pollinate something fun soon! I never have so don't look to me but they do it here all the time!! My hands are still sticky I feel you girl!! How long on Bubba?

Oops, I replied wrong. Sorry

The Blueberry Kush was definitely the culprit. I found the open nanner husks in it, stashed in the buds. The buds are still beautiful, and frosty and dense. Totally smokable. I'm curing them.
That answers my seed question from before lol just watch them..worth giving it a shot you know?

I want to make some too!!! I agree. They will have string genetics

Oh my Lord...didn't you buy fem seeds from i49???? What happened? Maybe you won't have too many seeds and maybe you can pollinate something fun soon! I never have so don't look to me but they do it here all the time!! My hands are still sticky I feel you girl!! How long on Bubba?
Yes, I buy fem seeds, but there is always a chance that one could hermie.
Seedbanks cannot guarantee 100% female seeds. On occasion you get a male. I did during my last run, I was lucky I caught it right away.
You have got to be vigilant even with fem seeds

Yes, I buy fem seeds, but there is always a chance that one could hermie.
Seedbanks cannot guarantee 100% female seeds. On occasion you get a male. I did during my last run, I was lucky I caught it right away.
You have got to be vigilant even with fem seeds
Oh man now I'm worried lol not at these particular ones but moving forward...the hermie I had was an unknown seed so I expected that when it happened

Oh man now I'm worried lol not at these particular ones but moving forward...the hermie I had was an unknown seed so I expected that when it happened

Don't worry, I dropped the ball on this one. I had too many plants and was so busy.
Just like the spider mites, it's a learning experience. Now I know what to look for.
I have to say that the male I had last year, was very easy to spot. Chopped it down, no trouble at all.

Don't worry, I dropped the ball on this one. I had too many plants and was so busy.
Just like the spider mites, it's a learning experience. Now I know what to look for.
I have to say that the male I had last year, was very easy to spot. Chopped it down, no trouble at all.
That's what I always so, so long as Iearned from it!!

So many updates!!

Everyone got something to eat today, obviously the only plant still on GB is G.

Seeing pre-flower from Blueberry, she is a fat one..

Bubs is taking off again. I drained out her reserve water and re-implemented her feed, Epsom salt, and castings. Gave her some Cal Mag. What a fighter.

Lots of budding budlets on both BC. Both are hearty and densely populated.

Thing 1 and Thing 2 are hanging out. They have mostly clear trichs.

Rearranged the flower tent again (and the lights-adding in an additional 75W above Ammy in the corner...

AK and G were getting smooshed a little in the back side. It happened with Ammy and those buds were hard to trim because the buds are so resonated the leaves stuck like glue to them. Idw go through that again...

2 series of feed pics tonight.

Happiest growing to all!!!

20211017_214031.jpg

20211017_214015.jpg

20211017_214024.jpg

20211017_214059.jpg

20211017_214104.jpg

20211017_214045.jpg

20211017_214050.jpg

20211017_214125.jpg

20211017_214004.jpg

In the flower tent, even if one of them isn't in flower...

BTW afternoon at the farm was amaaaaaazing! Baby went on his first pony ride!

:peace::Namaste:

20211017_213639.jpg

20211017_213644.jpg

20211017_213634.jpg

The 9...

Both tents are flourishing. Every girl looks fantastic, even that damn avocado plant I have to take care of.

Thing 1, Thing 2 and The Lorax (I named the bigger one last night) are looking perky after some good food and light and prime temperatures.

BC girls are fat and shooting!

AK has really gotten tall. I think she is done growing up now, though...sitting at 30 inches.

G is going to be a beautiful pheno in flower. What a healthy plant. Now we know what to look for with her in Lorax. Nice to have that as a baseline, even though the conditions and environment were completely different.

Bubs and Bberry and T1 and T2 follow on the next feed.....

20211018_110902.jpg

20211018_110908.jpg

20211018_110844.jpg

20211018_110849.jpg

20211018_110854.jpg

20211018_110858.jpg

20211018_111737.jpg

20211018_111740.jpg

20211018_111743.jpg

20211018_111750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom