GROW CAB, CFL 320 Watt + Reggie Girl & Super Lemon Haze

Re: GROW CAB, CFL 320 watt+, REGGIE GIRL, SUPER LEMON HAZE.

Hey Jacob, I don't know why I didn't get here sooner! Just read through the journal and all I can say is great job Jacob! It must have been a shock to see your babies like that, but you've moved on, and you saved that beauty of a plant, who by the way is gonna have a sh*t load of bud sites. You've also got some great new little ones that are coming along nicely.

I wouldn't be surprised that many a grower whether its by choice or by circumstance is growing with their crop with low wattage just like you and will be expecially interested in your journal, or should be! I only had 100w on my previous grow. I'm watching! Reps my friend!

Hey Woodsman! Thanks for stoppin by, I haven't posted on here in a while. I'll be headin over to your journal as soon as I'm done postin some updates! Yeah man my plant sure has moved on from that little incident, I lost a couple seeds, but oh well I'm making up for it! ;) I have two super lemons, and 6 columbian red hazes!! Thanks man, I was interested in your grow, which encouraged me to buy some cfls and start a journal. Thanks for the reps bro! It is much appreciated! :cheesygrinsmiley::peace::grinjoint:

Hello friends! I know it has been a while since I posted any exotic pictures of my garden! I just switched my plant into 12/12 on April 1. Send your positive vibes my way! Well here are some pics of my plants as of today! Also I have two super lemon hazes and 6 columbian red hazes!
PIC_01552.JPG

Heres a pic of where I topped her a coupled weeks ago.
PIC_01561.JPG

I topped this side too! LoL.
PIC_01572.JPG

Here is the other branch, there is about 8 nodes on this baby. Oh how she has grown!
PIC_0158.JPG

Jungle Shot!
PIC_01592.JPG

Super Lemon Haze girl!
PIC_0161.JPG

The seedling gang!
PIC_0160.JPG

Let me know what you think friends!! :cheer::roorrip:

You little girl is looking great bro and the babies are so cute! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:bravo: Keep up the good work on her and she will treat you right.

:peace: brother. +Rep

yoo, nice bush pics buddy :Rasta: hope those lil girlies start pushing pistils and growing into big fat hairy sticky nasty stinky women :bigtoke:

The tears look like from the fan, would be my guess anyway.

And that bud tripped me out....stared at it for the longest time...like some creature, then a helmet....:smokin:

:peace: brother.

Great job bro... :cheer::slide::bravo:

:goodluck: with your new babies

I noticed something really strange in my garden today, as I said I gave my plant a 7 gallons flush. For some reason it smells sort of like rotten eggs this morning, could there have been root rot or something without me knowing? Thanks any sort of answer would be great.

The tears look like from the fan, would be my guess anyway.

And that bud tripped me out....stared at it for the longest time...like some creature, then a helmet....:smokin:

:peace: brother.

hahaha I thought that would make you guys laugh, but I think I'm laughing harder lookin for the helmet creature! lol nice mt.high. :grinjoint:

Thanks thats what I thought too, nothing to worry about.

Grow looks awesome man! Keep up the good work and i will def be checking back in on this one!

hey senior harry nice lil grow you got goin +rep man oh and i think your the first confirmed canadian i've ran into on the website so props for that i love BC vancouver island is my favorite place that i've traveled to wish i could offer help on the rotten egg smell but i've never experienced that maybe mold or possible fungus from leftover water would be my guess good luck with that though and good growin to yah i'm signed on

Hay Jacob like COmmj said give a sniff to pot's tray or whatever you use to catch the water. Could just need a cleaning..old fert water dried up. More than that my knowledge ends! Good luck and hope you get it solved.

hey senior harry nice lil grow you got goin +rep man oh and i think your the first confirmed canadian i've ran into on the website so props for that i love BC vancouver island is my favorite place that i've traveled to wish i could offer help on the rotten egg smell but i've never experienced that maybe mold or possible fungus from leftover water would be my guess good luck with that though and good growin to yah i'm signed on

Thanks for the rep man. I'll be stoppin by some of your threads here shortly. Am I really, I'm sure there are more canadian tokers on here lol. ;)

Back
Top Bottom