GROW CAB, CFL 320 Watt + Reggie Girl & Super Lemon Haze

Re: GROW CAB, CFL 320 watt+, REGGIE GIRL, SUPER LEMON HAZE.

Wow! My heart goes out to you on your loss.

The best mistakes result in the best insight and lessons learned though...
I, Myself will be looking at a fail safe system now for my own CFL light hood. It weighs about 25 lbs by itself.

Are ya cracking any new seeds yet?

shit bro smoke an "L" with ya boy kuz....

I'm about to twist 1 up here in a min or so, it's all good.:yahoo:

The way I got my cfl lights up is by wrapping the cord around a bar and place that on top in the middle of my grow area.

I don't know how big your space is but here is a photo of how my lights are in my flowering room.

It's a 2x3x5 space and I just use a bar, 2 light outlets as well as a number of Y adapters powering 9 cfls light equal to 1,135 total watts. I only use 252 watts a hour to grow my plants. CFL's is the cheapest way to go in my opinion bro.

Hell yeah man haha!:Rasta: That is a good idea man! I wish I could give you more REP for the help.

My area is 3x4x6 which= equals a lot of potential! damn dude thats a lot of cfls in such a small space! how to you vent your room to get rid of the heat? I know man cfls are awesome! my baby girl was only about 3 1/2 inches tall but almost 10 inches wide she was gettin bushy. Oh well, you grow, learn, and live. :peace:

Wow! My heart goes out to you on your loss.

The best mistakes result in the best insight and lessons learned though...
I, Myself will be looking at a fail safe system now for my own CFL light hood. It weighs about 25 lbs by itself.

Are ya cracking any new seeds yet?

Thanks bro it's much appreciated.

You are right man, you live and learn. I know man I saw your cfl setup it is mad crazy! You got some heavy duty chains though! I have 7 seeds germinating right now. 5 are bagseed, and 2 are Super Lemon Haze. :thumb::ganjamon:

Hell yeah man haha!:Rasta: That is a good idea man! I wish I could give you more REP for the help.

My area is 3x4x6 which= equals a lot of potential! damn dude thats a lot of cfls in such a small space! how to you vent your room to get rid of the heat? I know man cfls are awesome! my baby girl was only about 3 1/2 inches tall but almost 10 inches wide she was gettin bushy. Oh well, you grow, learn, and live. :peace:

It's easier to explain with a photo.

001332.JPG

Sounds like she's getting there. Trust me I have learned from my mistakes. I have made more than my fair share. lol

I hope this can help

Well I haven't been keeping up with my journal. As you know my light fell on my plant and planted seeds. My plant recovered after a good topping. She didn't receive much damage, because the light came apart from the fixture and the electrical cord. I was a careless stoner and didn't wrap the wire thoroughly around the screw on the fixture. Now it is all tightened up well. :grinjoint: I lost 3 good seeds though blue widow, white widow, and super lemon haze. All is well though with my plant, if anything the light that fell on her only made her stronger!! I'm just glad the light wasn't still on when it fell on my baby. Well here are some updates she is 28 days into veg. I'm going to flower her in a week or two. I might top a few of the inner nodes, and take a clone. Also today I have had three seedlings come to life! :yummy::yahoo:
PIC_0119.JPG
PIC_0120.JPG
PIC_0122.JPG
PIC_0121.JPG
PIC_0123.JPG
PIC_01241.JPG
Super Lemon Haze baby sprouted!
PIC_0125.JPG
Another Super Lemon Haze!
PIC_01271.JPG
Bagseed from same stash as my current plant!
PIC_0128.JPG
:ganjamon::yummy:

hey just passin thru, saw your little mishap, but that is a purrdy lil bush that you have now! maybe all those extra bud sites will reward you with a little extra smoke :Rasta:
One question; will some more lights be following your new girls soon? i know your thread says '320 watt+' but 4x40 watts is....160? LET THERE BE LIIIIGHT!! those CFLs make some killer buds as long as theres enough

im getting ready to start some super lemon haze outdoors. im just waiting a couple more weeks. any tips from what you have done with yours would be greatly appritiated. sorry about your mishap with the light they look to have recovered nicely. ill be checking in on yours to see how there doing.

Hey Jacob, I don't know why I didn't get here sooner! Just read through the journal and all I can say is great job Jacob! It must have been a shock to see your babies like that, but you've moved on, and you saved that beauty of a plant, who by the way is gonna have a sh*t load of bud sites. You've also got some great new little ones that are coming along nicely.

I wouldn't be surprised that many a grower whether its by choice or by circumstance is growing with their crop with low wattage just like you and will be expecially interested in your journal, or should be! I only had 100w on my previous grow. I'm watching! Reps my friend!

hey just passin thru, saw your little mishap, but that is a purrdy lil bush that you have now! maybe all those extra bud sites will reward you with a little extra smoke :Rasta:
One question; will some more lights be following your new girls soon? i know your thread says '320 watt+' but 4x40 watts is....160? LET THERE BE LIIIIGHT!! those CFLs make some killer buds as long as theres enough

What up Nechronic! It looks like your new to 420, thanks for stoppin by my garden! Yeah man I'm pretty stoked about my bush. I just put her into flowering on the 1st of April! WOOHOO! THINK BUDS EVERYBODY! I do have some bulbs set aside for my other plants, I think I'm going to have to get a t-5 setup or more cfl's not sure. :cool:

im getting ready to start some super lemon haze outdoors. im just waiting a couple more weeks. any tips from what you have done with yours would be greatly appritiated. sorry about your mishap with the light they look to have recovered nicely. ill be checking in on yours to see how there doing.

Yo j strouse good luck on your outdoor super lemon haze grow. I'll be lookin forward to some updates! I only have to super L's and they are only a week old. The plant I have now is a bagseed plant. Thanks for stoppin by man.:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom