Grow Journal - 1st Grow Indoors

Thank you it's been a cool experience doing indoor I'm looking fwd to getting these ones flowered and getting my next grow dialed in a bit better

Well i brought one of the gals out for some Sun
c0abec7fa8ff42682e2065bc2ba8dd5f.jpg
84282334d20dd1f3f9a9176831390a20.jpg

So I have had 18/6 light cycle for 2 days plants look well rested should i put them back on 24/0 or 20/4 or leave them at 18/6 for the rest of there veg time?

It's the same article u have me last night read it about 5 times now good info tho ganna use distilled PHd water in about 5-7 days wanna be sure i let her dry all the way out before I give her more water

Yes it is and no worries a couple of people have shared that article with me and I will probably read it a couple more times before I get it right

Yea I just didn't know if i should flip It back to more hours or not since It was just a test to go 18/6 I didn't see any noticeable changes other then the plants look less stressed still a dark green and waxie looking

It is very flattering that you all are sharing my sticky like this... thank you so very much!

thanks for writing it! its a valuable resource

Well been working all day to get this ventilation problem taken care of i think I'm ready for the 1000wHPS give them another 12-14 days to get unstressed and get a bit more growth in them but they r already looking better
f78167b65f42e683fcea9efc95ab8e01.jpg
0c11024ebd71ee5908ae5ba570a242de.jpg
220c54ad95159d82bddf4637797ad506.jpg

Well Emilya found this so you wont need my help. :)

Post #6 shows Nitrogen toxicity and Tacoing which is likely due to heat. But overall those are looking good. The nitrogen is on the verge of stunting growth and then after then the next thing is going to be some leaf damage which is irreversible. So Like I said yesterday I would hold off on the ferts for a bit. If it progresses you will need to do a flush.

I read in one of your posts you are worried about over watering. Not sure if you caught this yet but what you do is wait until the plant starts to droop from lack of water and then you give it a full strong watering with run off. That takes care of the over watering and stimulates a bigger root mass. That means bigger strong healthier more robust plant above ground.

I will check back in regularly but you got a good crew in here already.

:goodluck:

Yea I did wait till they were dry dry before I watered them but still don't think I have them enough.as for my heat issue I had a hell of a time figuring out how to pump the cool air from the garage down stairs to the attic but finally got it figured out im holding stedy at 75-80 haven't gone over 80 in 3 days even when temps out side were close to that so I think I have that problem licked untill I set up my hps but I did get a few exhaust fans just in case I need them

I will keep posting pics and follow the advice given I have never done a flush before so that will be new.Should I trim off some of the damaged leaves or just leave them? I also don't know if i should keep the 18/6 light cycle been getting conflicting advise on that?

Back
Top Bottom