Grow Journal - 1st Grow Indoors

Emilya I'm ganna check them out where did u find those at home depot or somthing?
Yep, any decent hardware store will have them... you can get real fancy and buy a $60 one that has programming and setback and all that... but you don't need it. Just be sure to buy the model that switches AC 120v... if you buy the 12v one it will get a bit too exciting for most folks as the flames erupt from the unit just before the breaker turns off the power.

Lol yea my set up is ghetto and buying a 60 dollar thermostat will class it up to much I'll go for the cheap one and hopfully I don't burn my house down but I got fire insurance so give and take right

Well first time I have fired up the 1000 cfm exahust fan it works as an intake thru my other roof vent so that's a plus this thing is a beast

Thinking about putting more drain holes in my pot not 100% that they r getting enough air to the soil and roots will a couple more hurt any thing?

Won't hurt a thing. A few holes in the sides wouln't hurt anything either, think about the air pots. I have already decided that if I use a 5gal bucket ever again, I will be putting holes all over the thing.
Cool that gives me enough confidence then to break out the old still and get busy thanx EM

More air the better. I grow in fabric pots and mainly for the reason that the pot is breathable. The more aeration you have the easier it is to control the humidity in the soil. You want it nice an even throughout. The more holes you have the more even it is. Think about if you just have one hole. The soil at the top of the pot and near that hole are dry and that is it. Around the edge of the pot at the bottom water could pool and not make it to the hole.

I only buys pots with many holes in the bottom. I have seen people post disastrous pics from a pot with one hole and it is blocked by a rock.

Yea I was just reading some threads on it and that's why I thought I should but wanted to be 100% before I did it

More air the better. I grow in fabric pots and mainly for the reason that the pot is breathable. The more aeration you have the easier it is to control the humidity in the soil. You want it nice an even throughout. The more holes you have the more even it is. Think about if you just have one hole. The soil at the top of the pot and near that hole are dry and that is it. Around the edge of the pot at the bottom water could pool and not make it to the hole.

I only buys pots with many holes in the bottom. I have seen people post disastrous pics from a pot with one hole and it is blocked by a rock.
I had to salute when I saw that this was your 1776th post. :) I must be stoned.

Finally found a bit of bud to smoke it's hard to find out here with out a med card and it's either some mexi b.s. or u get a skimp bag the struggle is real in NM

I hope i didn't f@$! Up I want kinda deep when I drilled the first hole didn't see any roots when it came out but that was sketchy

Well here is a pic of the stressed out ladies
6da003eab7fc36c7fa5b3bec462c2fec.jpg
gimme the bad news

Back
Top Bottom