GROWant Journal - SIPs & Living Organic Soil - Sub Irrigated Planter

My deepest condolences Gee :(

There's nothing more tragic than a parent losing a child, a babe nonetheless. Well be here to support you when you need us.

R.I.P. Fast and Fast, you will forever be in our hearts <3

:blunt: smoke one for the homies :blunt:

Yes. She was far to young to leave us :(

Do you still grow regulars or is it mostly auto these days?

Do you still grow regulars or is it mostly auto these days?
I primarily run photos.
This is my first time growing autos in a few years. Also my first time running autos in living organic soil.
In my other tent( where these sips will eventually be headed to)
I have a few plants that should be done in a couple weeks.
I'm trying to get some sort of perpetual harvest going. A harvest every 45 days is one of my New years resolutions. That's why I started poppin autos again. We'll see how it goes.

I'm sorry to hear about the fast & vast, but like you said.... room for new ones. This had to be..

Yep. That's why I popped x2 of the Wipeout Express autos in the last Sip container :)
420-magazine-mobile2144295751.jpg

Wow... Maybe this is a new grower thing and it will wear off. But I name them and talk to them and smoke with them.

I had a dudeplant trying to sex my ladies!..sitting under my roof!.. Eating my nutes! Lol ..and I couldnt even chop him. Seriously I had my brother do it.. I went in there like 6 times with a knife and just kept putting it off.. I was so sad about it.

Lol I'm a loser I know. My tent just went from full and bushy to half full and less bushy and after all my hard work and time spent. It was a crushing blow for me.

Don't feel bad brother. I am a retired Marine (22 years) with 8 combat tours and I have to have Ms Stank do the culling most of the time. I hate killing plants. I did do my last one.....but I was pissed off because of some fucked up family stuff going on so I managed to do it. Ms Stank takes care of getting rid of the extra tomato plants, she thins the carrots and other crops. I just can't kill plants LOL. People not so much LOL

Don't feel bad brother. I am a retired Marine (22 years) with 8 combat tours and I have to have Ms Stank do the culling most of the time. I hate killing plants. I did do my last one.....but I was pissed off because of some fucked up family stuff going on so I managed to do it. Ms Stank takes care of getting rid of the extra tomato plants, she thins the carrots and other crops. I just can't kill plants LOL. People not so much LOL
Point taken......lol.

Your killing me now lol yeah I used to have trouble with the chop but as soon as I think about the great smoke I go to town. I've killed some rare stuff on accident lol most recent was pre 98 Bubba kush

Ok you got me very interesting subbed.
Hopefully the plant talk and not Stanks talk of culling humans that interested you......lmao

Very interested to follow this grow. I'm keen to start growing organically inside and out so have started taking tips.

What light will you use to flower these ladies? I'm sure you've read True Living Organics by The Rev. He states that organics in living soil flower best under a 400w MH blue spectrum but my thoughts were this is because he only uses 2-3 gallon pots and likes to keep them short. He loves LEDs for vegging for this exact reason.

Thoughts? I've a Gavita 1000w HPS so it just makes me question. I wouldn't think it should matter. Whatever the grower prefers or has.

420-magazine-mobile1088679276.jpg

Current Status
X1 Fast & Vast
X1 High Density
X1 Short & Sweet
x2 Wipeout Express *waiting for them to break ground*
Time for a haircut on the Cover Crop/Companion Plants
I hope everyone's enjoying their Sunday

Very interested to follow this grow. I'm keen to start growing organically inside and out so have started taking tips.

What light will you use to flower these ladies? I'm sure you've read True Living Organics by The Rev. He states that organics in living soil flower best under a 400w MH blue spectrum but my thoughts were this is because he only uses 2-3 gallon pots and likes to keep them short. He loves LEDs for vegging for this exact reason.

Thoughts? I've a Gavita 1000w HPS so it just makes me question. I wouldn't think it should matter. Whatever the grower prefers or has.

I'll be flowering them with x2 GROWant G5PRO G400 here's a link to them New Sponsor - GROWant - Product Presentation Episode #4 - G5Pro-HiPAR Series 400 Watt

Back
Top Bottom