Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

i dont have any ph. down of ph. up. mine seems to stay around the 6.5 range. if you go to walmart, they have a distilled water dispenser for 49 cents a gallon. so i go there and fill up 4 - 5 gallon jugs. but maybe im lucky that i never had to encounter a ph problem. also when i flush. ive heard that rain water works best for flushing, so thats what i use. but if whatever method works for you. do it, dont listen to what others say. i think i have about 3-4 more weeks. i will post pics whenever i get close to harvest, or maybe ill start a late grow journal.

my ph is always around 7 thats with distilled water and mg organic potting soil,I would like it more 6.6 or so.Rain water is around 6.8 here but its hard to get it all the time.After they get bigger and I start adding nutes I find sooner or later the p.h is higher and I don't want to run around
catching rain water,people will be all didn't pay your water bill-- eh sonny.
lol:surf:

i dont have any ph. down of ph. up. mine seems to stay around the 6.5 range. if you go to walmart, they have a distilled water dispenser for 49 cents a gallon. so i go there and fill up 4 - 5 gallon jugs. but maybe im lucky that i never had to encounter a ph problem. also when i flush. ive heard that rain water works best for flushing, so thats what i use. but if whatever method works for you. do it, dont listen to what others say. i think i have about 3-4 more weeks. i will post pics whenever i get close to harvest, or maybe ill start a late grow journal.

hey happy what kind of soil are you using cause if were both using distilled and such maybe some diff. in the soil but these are p.h readings from soil that has no nutes put in yet.

^^^ fox farms. maybe im just getting lucky or my strains are pretty easy to grow. also i take it easy on nutes.

^^^ fox farms. maybe im just getting lucky or my strains are pretty easy to grow. also i take it easy on nutes.

thx for info bud.

I can almost smell the buds already.lol

HPIM1518_640x480_.jpg

well I may be moving to a new house in 2 mos. my little girls(I hope) may be going into flower season quicker than usual.If I do move I can make a much bigger grow room,still will have neighbors up the wazoo though,so no outside stuff,will be 20 below soon enough anyway,but I cant have plants out in the open during a move,so could have some small plants.glad I have a lot of good seeds though.so whos gonna tell me today how nice it is smelling buds and checking tris,so I can pretend ITS ME DOING IT.lol:surf:

crimson you gonna fall in love with it, like i have. very thick hard nugz.

gmt tell me - hows the moonshine.lol:surf:

sorry gmt-I mean't crimson hows the moonshine!:surf:

god damn, all i can say is it is amazing.. I picked up some Jacks Cleaner with it, and smoked a small bowl of that first.. Wow, that strain is chronic.. I was still a bit high like 4 hours later after i drank some dank coffee and then we packed some moonshine in the vape and half an hour later, i couldn't feel my body.

It was truly amazing, one of the best indica highs I've ever had. It makes it hard to get up in the morning if you smoke it and go to bed, but laying in bed stoned on that stuff is so relaxing and you drift off to sleep very easily. Any pain you had is instantly gone.

I know you're growin for your bro, but definitely keep a 1/4z to yourself. You'll thank me later lol

I'll be sad when it's all gone.. just an excuse to grow some of my own :bong:

props to whoever grew both strains. at $75 an 8th i was a bit skeptical on buying it as I don't normally spend over $60 an 8th, but wow, this was definitely worth the money spent.

well im glad your kickin it-yaa now you got to grow your own,im going to look at my seed store to see if they have got any seeds .:surf:

well im glad your kickin it-yaa now you got to grow your own,im going to look at my seed store to see if they have got any seeds .:surf:

well I found the seeds so it will be in an upcoming grow,I'm lookin foward to white widow now and more durban poison and m.kush going too.4 of the plants have taken off ahead of the rest,I just hope for ladies ya know.:surf:

well I found the seeds so it will be in an upcoming grow,I'm lookin foward to white widow now and more durban poison and m.kush going too.4 of the plants have taken off ahead of the rest,I just hope for ladies ya know.:surf:
crim you should not have to pay for any smoke anymore I wouldn't think
unless its just cause you want a certain kind,but you grow enough to stay in smoke don't you.

crim you should not have to pay for any smoke anymore I wouldn't think
unless its just cause you want a certain kind,but you grow enough to stay in smoke don't you.
pretty soon i won't have to. I'm about 3-4 weeks into my first grow, so in a couple of month's I'll have my first harvest and begin my life of free smoke. I might still buy here and there just to get some new flavors, but I plan on growing most if not all of my smoke from now on.

Spike, I have been sitting here just absorbing odors and watchin the calendar..lol. Almost to the point of naming each bud! Supposed to get our hands on some bubblegum or fruit punch tonight. A friend of ours has been trimming all day, hope to hear from him soon. I believe the two unknowns are chronic, but not sure, they are deffinately sativa, long thin leafs. I am half tempted to go pinch a small bud and oven dry it just for a buzz.

gmt,
you are almost as funny as me-lol-your killing me with all this naming buds and smelling buds,and after todays growth I can go talk to my 4 1/2 inchers
and tell them 1 day the'll grow up like your plant and if their good they can be girls and have big buds like gmts.lol:surf:

well I'm bringing up in my post here about my new plans to start smoking more for my pain and start to taper down on the 120 milligrams of morphine I take daily and that has been over 2 years I have been on the morphine.Of course this will be without doctors knowledge as they still frown on the ganja in this state,I have got a good amount of strong durban poison and dwarf ganja from my last grows so will see how this will go.I'm at the point now with hips and back I can only walk 1 block without having to stop and rest,so will see if that can increase with a good buzz and less morphine.
this is going to be a major step in my life if it works,and I'm looking foward to the smoke and the decrease.

Back
Top Bottom